Miley Jab Hum Tum

SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Affy  ur  post  is  apt!  see  the  thing  is  if  one  looks  at  it  in  a  negative   way  but  if  one  looks  at  it   wid  positivity  den  it  does  make  a  difference!!

@Ria  mera  mood  toh  vaise  bhi  kharab  tha!  MJHT  ki  wajah  se  thoda  better  hua!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I loved todays epi and i am looking forward this track.Jab tak monaya hai main mjht ki saath hoon phir koi brainless track kyun na ho.

AttractiveAdya

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Pritz  di  correction!  CVs  dun  have  a  mind!Big smile
btw  howz  ya?Hug

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me..

i agree charmz, tht small scene just gave me some positive vibes. but i dont want their marriage thing to be taken into fun.
that positive vibes has given some hopes..with the end of the epi..i hope they don't make fun of it...its a golden chance to show sumthing sensible and that may bring sajan closer...i hope they don't put all in vein by just showin comedy!!

talkativetaurus

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

@charmee- U STILL HOPE SO DEAR????????????????????????

aur rahi baat marriage track ki....................so i dont want 2say anything.Ouch
they r not going to show sajan marriage...evn i don't hope gor it...atleast  not so soon...
but yeah i can take a chance to get some good n quality scenes for sajan...

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me..
I agree with u. I exatly expecting thid from this track.May be during this  this track there woulbe nice love story  start again,
m just hoping for some cute scenes for sajan...hope this track brings them closer..

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by talkativetaurus

i agree charmz, tht small scene just gave me some positive vibes. but i dont want their marriage thing to be taken into fun.
that positive vibes has given some hopes..with the end of the epi..i hope they don't make fun of it...its a golden chance to show sumthing sensible and that may bring sajan closer...i hope they don't put all in vein by just showin comedy!!

yes charmz. they can deffo take a U turn now. they have got a chance! a golden chance, as u said.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top