Miley Jab Hum Tum

SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hail CVs! Clap Sajan marriage is also a comedy for them... Just send them on sum vacation or somethng and gve Monaya a BREAK!

How cud they do that to US Loyal fans! We were the ones who were always SO undrstanding.. We ALWAYS trusted them in terms of Sajan and look what we are getting! OuchI cnt take ths anymore! I am crying Seriously!   Angry Cry

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 26 October 2010 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101XSilentWishesXwhiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@charmee- U STILL HOPE SO DEAR????????????????????????

aur rahi baat marriage track ki....................so i dont want 2say anything.Ouch

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me..

i agree charmz, tht small scene just gave me some positive vibes. but i dont want their marriage thing to be taken into fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101CandYlicious_Scharmee_sammy

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Hail CVs! Clap Sajan marriage is also a comedy for them... Just send them on sum vacation or somethng and gve Monaya a BREAK!

How cud they do that to US Loyal fans! We were the ones who were always SO undrstanding.. We ALWAYS trusted them in turns of Sajan and look what we are getting! Ouch

I PRAY THAT MJHT GETS OVER SOON OR MONAYA LEAVE THS SHOW FOR GOOD!

I cnt take ths anymore! I am crying Seriously!   Angry Cry

@bold-my point sumera........................i hav been saying this since i saw tht there ws no use of uday bringing back in d show......i guess he has been brought back in d show jus 4 increasing d comey track......i wonder hav cvs forgotten abt. sajan's essence???????????Confused

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me..
I agree with u. I exatly expecting thid from this track.May be during this  this track there woulbe nice love story  start again,

Edited by P.Srinivas - 26 October 2010 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Anjali_12

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
as  expected!!Ouch
MJHT  CVs  have  officially  LOST    it!Angry
but  for  a  change  I'm  not  shocked  just  surprised.  And  am  glad  at  least  SG  are  shown.
Now  MJHT  is  becoming  better  and  who  knows  it  might  get  bak  on  track!
I'm  trying  to  be  positive  so   if  u  dun  agree  wid  me  dun  dampen  my  spirits  as  m  in  a  foul  mood  cuz  of  sum  personal  issue!

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 26 October 2010 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Swhiterose29

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

as  expected!!Ouch
MJHT  CVs  have  officially  LOST    it!Angry
but  for  a  change  I'm  not  shocked  just  surprised.  And  am  glad  at  least  SG  are  shown.
Now  MJHT  is  becoming  better  and  who  knows  it  might  get  bak  on  track!
I'm  trying  to  be  positive  so   if  u  dun  agree  wid  me  dun  dampen  my  spirits  as  m  in  a  foul  mood  cuz  of  sum  personal  issue!

no i agree u adya!

actually i was surprised with the last scene too. i was becoming so hopeless with sajan getting together until this track ends tht i thought maybe uday wud take someone else's name as samrats wife. but he took gunjan....kyunki cvs ka kya bharosa!! if they can butcher sajan they can do anything!!!

and the last scene was not at all expectable... after narrating the whole nonsense mayanks split personality i never thought abt sajans love story raaz wud open aise hi... i was happy atleast fr tht sake.WinkLOL it is good to be happy once in a whileLOLTongue

Edited by talkativetaurus - 26 October 2010 at 11:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12AttractiveAdya.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_Swhiterose29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top