Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Wht a Hot Scene Man..Viren is gonna Kill Me..His Lips omg omg omg omgViren is Drinking CoffeeDay Dreaming the Lucky Cup Day DreamingLucky Coffe thori baaher rehgayi on his Lucky Lucky LipsDay Dreaming Nivi tells him ...He wipes it with his TongueDay DreamingSillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly This is MeSillySillySilly Let me come back to my SensesSilly\ \\

Let me Come Back to my Senses thn i can watch the epi furtherDeadDeadDead\

Okay Back to senses!!!! Viren keeps on disturbing her..She says i dun wannabe friends with u but thnk u so much for ur help..Viren ays jald hi hum friends banjaayegne Nivi Says Stop interrupting me in..i wanna do my work

omg omg omg omg i Cannot breasthe he plays the Fluten n Nivi singsssssssssss

Okay sorry for my xcitement actually Just to make Nivi Sing Viren actualy plays the FLUTE how Cute he looked i just Cant Describeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pREVIEW:Nivi Faints..i actually dint understood the Preview Nivi faints n Viren was Smiling i mean Kya horaha haiConfusedMy Munda is lajawaaab LOL

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 26 October 2010 at 9:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayShruti_sehgilaashiluvskinnycelestaesihupuvinishaazinanetaKinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren Plays The Flute today!!Confusing Preview" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Coming up is lasterdays precap scene

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!
I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
runs to watch Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!
I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
runs to watch Tongue

Jaan Coffee peene ka Ishtyleeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mardaaaala

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hahhaha in mahasheh ko dekhe chai banani aati nahi aur bolte hai coffee achi banata hooon...lol...kinnu toh bohut bohut chaalu nikla...oops i meant viren Tongue

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Just to Make Nivi sing he actually plays the Flute Hero Numbeer one Rockssssssssssss

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yah i just saw the flute scene...i dunno if it was to make nivi sing or what...but i guess it all just went with the flow Embarrassed
tune bohut jald post kardungi main Big smile

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

yah i just saw the flute scene...i dunno if it was to make nivi sing or what...but i guess it all just went with the flow Embarrassed
tune bohut jald post kardungi main Big smile

i was just about to ask u bout the TuneDeadDeadvIREN IS TURNING hOTTER DAY by day i m gonna dieCry

KinSanj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top