Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Many people here want Sid and Nivi to get together, 

but how low can sid go? 

He is still leading Divya on... He is not raising his voice saying he cannot marry her because he loves nivi?

Now that he has found out that, Nivi was right , it gives even more stronger emphasis about his character. 

He just wants to play safe and not take risks. Even though he is emotionally all sad etc. but in his mind his secured life comes first. So even though he "loves" nivi cause he thinks she is cute or what ever.. cause really its just that.

He just thinks about his feelings and his security. But nivi is not like that.

Sid and Divya are made for each other as both think about themselves.

If divya truly loved Nivi then she would not attempt to commit suicide and force Nivi to intervene and say we have nothing more left. 

Same thing goes with Sid, If he loved Nivi he wouldn't try force her to say  that she loves him by trying to commit suicide.

Seriously does this seem logical? a Man ready to take his life but not ready to tell the truth.
and here divya is doing the same thing. Poor her just trying to take advantage of poor nivi's good heart by emotionally blackmailing her. 

========

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0072tamushishaf13Prishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How low can one go?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

yes poor nivi ...divya is trying to commit suicide wow she is taking full advantage of nivi yaar seriously dis is not logical AngryAngry divya ko bs sid chahiye ye tou hamen pta hi tha par sach jannay k baad b wo nivi ko emotional blackmail kregi just like her mom tou jsi mom wsi beti us sy yhi xpect kiya ja skta tha usy koi nivi sy piar nai nivi hi stupid hai jo us k liye sacrifice kri thi pehle b aur ab phr kr ri hy CryCryCryCry

Edited by shaf13 - 26 October 2010 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Divya knows only one thing, to threaten about suicide or run from home and gets noticed and saved...so that she can achieve what she wnats...

there was a movie called Aaina, (Jackie-Amrita-Juhi) in which a similar track was shown, where the elder sister used to attempt suicide and then a psychiatrist revealed that she attempts that on purpose, and that suicide attempt is used by the person to bring the situations to her favour.

Sid , now also catering to Divya./..he does not need to tell the name of the girl he loves, he just needs to tell Divya that he does not love her, but he loves another girl and he does not wnat to reveal her name...and that his marriage to Divya is a compromise...this he should do to even clear up things and leave the choice to Divya...if Divya still marries him, then she cannot ask for her wifey status from Sid after marriage...

Divya is blind to others feelings...but at least if she is spelled out, then she cannot complaint later that injustice is done.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 26 October 2010 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13Prishna_DBPSSuchi-

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I feel Nivi should not speak lies..she should say that "yes we loved each other and now there is no way that I'ld marry Sid. So whoever Sid marries does not bother me as I'ld never marry him"....make it true and clear to Divya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
but she will not do that...as she will fear that it will break div's heart

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

but she will not do that...as she will fear that it will break div's heart

but one day or the other, Divya will find out the truth...actually, everyone starting from Hemlata to Nivi feel that once married, there is no way to get out...LOL

-Amrita2010

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
guess who sid is remindng me of?
Alekh during the rift track. I was soo upset at him. But sid atleast is not married to nivi but he is not mentally unstable like Alekh was

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

guess who sid is remindng me of?
Alekh during the rift track. I was soo upset at him. But sid atleast is not married to nivi but he is not mentally unstable like Alekh was
yeh...me too..thought the same and had wished the same for my pari, that she became independent..wrote page after page in the blog to let her move ahead in life without her relations.anyways, I didn't bring it up as we are not supposed to discuss about the other shows hereBig smile
coming to Nivi, I feel she is gaining confidence under Sharmila, a tough boss...also Sharmila reminds of another bossLOL

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.