CID

"CID : Need of New Support Cast" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
^^ he is even in title song of CID. right

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""CID : Need of New Support Cast" (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Well May be...

But if this is it what ur saying so...then it is also not good...

First things first their female officers are just fillers they can't take any decision on their own, Secondly I can understand what u r trying to say basicaally the cop gals in the show get a little scope and very less footage then if they come back as murderers they will hardly get noticed.

It may b ok for people who doesn't bother much abt the supporting cast but it defintely does for other people as well. I mean Mumbai is a country of lakhs of actors and actresses, they can take any one...bringing ex cops as culprits can sour fans memories...well sometimes !

CID is an episodic series. Just because someone has played the role of a criminal, doesn't mean s/he should never come back into CID as a cop.

No ex-cop has come back as a criminal so far in the history of CID as far as my memory goes. Actors who have played criminals have come in as cops.

Edited by visrom - 26 October 2010 at 7:50am

pushpop.chat

pushpop.chat

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@sunnyp yes ...love the way he put hands on cash and daya fires Tongue

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
IMO, the support cast was better till the end of 2007. Why a sudden trend of retard, i wonder. Anyway i am not so worried about supporting cast much, since there are hundred other thing to be taken care of. FW is not so bad in selecting supportcast. Only in CID's case they are careless. Ahat junior artists are much much better.

Sunny, me too remember him, he was in rahasya shoot out and missing after that, i guess.

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
there is no question of officers coming back as criminals. Once they left CID, they are not reappeared in any roles. Smile

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Since CID is hourly show not like any other serial where they show life of people for continuous years. Its different, if any any actor who does very good in criminal role if he/she is brought as CID officer it seems no harm  provided actor can justify role also equally.  They came with two different character names. Since I rarely watches those series type of serials so for me its digestible and no harm.

@tweety_lovely you have full right to put forward your opinion. I think its mindset actually the way two different people see one thing.

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top