Siddharth to wed Divya in CCBM - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddharth to wed Divya in Chand Chupa Badal Mein...

Rishma Rochlani and Abhishek Tewari

Heart broken Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) has not come out of his sorrows ever since his break up with Nivedita (Neha Sargam). To top it all his family wants him to get married to Divya (Rishma Rochlani). However Divya is not aware about Siddharth's past and the truth gets exposed to her just before marriage.

A source says, "We are shooting for a Giddha song sequence currently. Divya does not know about Siddharth and Nivi's relation. Even though she is madly in love with him, she senses that something is wrong with him. She eventually finds out about Sid's romantic involvement with Nivedita, her sister. Hell breaks lose and she decides to take a drastic step to end her life so that she does not have to marry Siddharth without his consent. Nivedita intervenes in the matter and tells that there is nothing between them and assures her that Siddharth will surely marry her."

Rishma says, "We are preparing for a wedding and soon we will start shooting for the pre wedding ceremonies. There would be a lot of drama in the show henceforth."

Abhishek too confirms this and says, "Siddharth is very confused and does not know whether to disclose the truth to Divya or not. It is going to be a very interesting marriage sequence and the audience will have to watch out for this one."

A parallel hate track will be shown between Viren and Nivedita. The buzz suggests that a big twist awaits Nivedita when she decides to sacrifice her love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tnx for the artcile..so finally thr ends the cute love story.....
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm yah finally sid nivi ka end hogya so ab ccbm nai dkhngi aur mai forum sy bhi jarai hn its finished sb khtm ab koi hope baki nai they ruined it...  😡 😭😭Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
@shaf13
i know u r so sad after listening to this...as sid doesn't support nivi i am out nivaarth...not like that..i am like neutral..i am just with nivi....afrterall it is a fiction story..dont leave the forum yaar..watch it for nivi and sid if not nivaarth...wat says..😲

just now i have seen another article of saying sid and divya might not get married....somany article with different concepts...
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

@shaf13

i know u r so sad after listening to this...as sid doesn't support nivi i am out nivaarth...not like that..i am like neutral..i am just with nivi....afrterall it is a fiction story..dont leave the forum yaar..watch it for nivi and sid if not nivaarth...wat says..😲

yaar mje nivi py gussa arha hai phle b usne sacrifice kiya divya k liye n again nivi hi sacrifice kr ri hai really yaar hum itne days sy discuss kr rhy hain k divya ko sach pta chalega tou wo hat jaegi beech mai sy aur sid nivi ki shadi hojaegi but nai divya tou dheet hai 😡😡 usy sid nivi ki shadi krwani chahiye thi par sach jannay k baad b wo khud shadi krna chhati hai sid sy....yaar its really disappointing i m very sad really i dont want sid to b with divya 😭😭😭 pr ab kia faida unki shadi tou ho hi jaegi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
pesi11 thumbnail
yep/..u know i have already mentioned that divya wont sacrifice for nivi in my previous posts even though she knows the truth...expected
shaf13 thumbnail

yep/..u know i have already mentioned that divya wont sacrifice for nivi in my previous posts even though she knows the truth...expected

yah but wht about the other article will divya back out of marriage ?? n abhishek ny kaha k there are high chances of break up...n wedding eve py bht kuc hone wala hai its written..
pesi11 thumbnail
s..i have read that..that's y i edited my previous post... no idea what's going to happen...its better if divya dies...no problems for nivi..
shaf13 thumbnail
hmmm both aritcles are different with different concepts...i think divya ko shadi sy pehle sach pta chal jaega aur phr wo suicide krne ki try karegi tou nivi aa kr usy kahegi k sid ki shadi tmse hi hogi di then on the wedding eve divya shadi tor degi aur jahan tk mje lagta hai ye options ho sktay hain ya tou wo pehle ki tarhan letter likh kr chali jaegi jismai likhegi k nivi ki shadi krwado sid sy...ya phr wo apni jaga nivi ko dulhan bna k bithadegi kisi ko batayay bagair....ya wo sb k samne sach batadegi phr sid nivi ki shadi hojaegi...ya phr wo batayay bagair ghar sy chali jaegi so pura shimla wedding mai aya hoga tou soods ki bht badnaami hogi k dulhan last moment py bhaag gai tou phr everyone will force nivi to marry sid....i hope so kuc b ho sid nivi ki shadi hojae 😛 Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail

s..i have read that..that's y i edited my previous post... no idea what's going to happen...its better if divya dies...no problems for nivi..

yah its really better if divya dies 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆