Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Xx_fehmida_xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Siddharth to wed Divya in Chand Chupa Badal Mein...

Rishma Rochlani and Abhishek Tewari

Heart broken Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) has not come out of his sorrows ever since his break up with Nivedita (Neha Sargam). To top it all his family wants him to get married to Divya (Rishma Rochlani). However Divya is not aware about Siddharth's past and the truth gets exposed to her just before marriage.

A source says, "We are shooting for a Giddha song sequence currently. Divya does not know about Siddharth and Nivi's relation. Even though she is madly in love with him, she senses that something is wrong with him. She eventually finds out about Sid's romantic involvement with Nivedita, her sister. Hell breaks lose and she decides to take a drastic step to end her life so that she does not have to marry Siddharth without his consent. Nivedita intervenes in the matter and tells that there is nothing between them and assures her that Siddharth will surely marry her."

Rishma says, "We are preparing for a wedding and soon we will start shooting for the pre wedding ceremonies. There would be a lot of drama in the show henceforth."

Abhishek too confirms this and says, "Siddharth is very confused and does not know whether to disclose the truth to Divya or not. It is going to be a very interesting marriage sequence and the audience will have to watch out for this one."

A parallel hate track will be shown between Viren and Nivedita. The buzz suggests that a big twist awaits Nivedita when she decides to sacrifice her love.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihupuvinishaf13anjubalapesi11SanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPSKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth to wed Divya in CCBM - Article" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
tnx for the artcile..so finally thr ends the cute love story.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx_fehmida_xXshaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hmmmm yah finally sid nivi ka end hogya so ab ccbm nai dkhngi aur mai forum sy bhi jarai hn its finished sb khtm ab koi hope baki nai they ruined it...  Angry CryCry

Edited by shaf13 - 26 October 2010 at 5:30am

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@shaf13
i know u r so sad after listening to this...as sid doesn't support nivi i am out nivaarth...not like that..i am like neutral..i am just with nivi....afrterall it is a fiction story..dont leave the forum yaar..watch it for nivi and sid if not nivaarth...wat says..

just now i have seen another article of saying sid and divya might not get married....somany article with different concepts...

Edited by pesi11 - 26 October 2010 at 5:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puvinishaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

@shaf13
i know u r so sad after listening to this...as sid doesn't support nivi i am out nivaarth...not like that..i am like neutral..i am just with nivi....afrterall it is a fiction story..dont leave the forum yaar..watch it for nivi and sid if not nivaarth...wat says..

yaar mje nivi py gussa arha hai phle b usne sacrifice kiya divya k liye n again nivi hi sacrifice kr ri hai really yaar hum itne days sy discuss kr rhy hain k divya ko sach pta chalega tou wo hat jaegi beech mai sy aur sid nivi ki shadi hojaegi but nai divya tou dheet hai AngryAngry usy sid nivi ki shadi krwani chahiye thi par sach jannay k baad b wo khud shadi krna chhati hai sid sy....yaar its really disappointing i m very sad really i dont want sid to b with divya CryCryCry pr ab kia faida unki shadi tou ho hi jaegi CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yep/..u know i have already mentioned that divya wont sacrifice for nivi in my previous posts even though she knows the truth...expected

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

yep/..u know i have already mentioned that divya wont sacrifice for nivi in my previous posts even though she knows the truth...expected

yah but wht about the other article will divya back out of marriage ?? n abhishek ny kaha k there are high chances of break up...n wedding eve py bht kuc hone wala hai its written..

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
s..i have read that..that's y i edited my previous post... no idea what's going to happen...its better if divya dies...no problems for nivi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top