Fan Fictions

SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 31

sonia1000

Goldie

sonia1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Lovely update yaar. PLZ come back soon with another update n VM is awesome. SR proposal BALLY BALLYDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Aissshhhhhhhhh Hug

nikammi finally u updatedLOLLOL

and this update is just awesome
the proposal was awwwwwwwwwwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I can so imagine Sid/KW in this part....his little cute confused looks,  his excitement, the love everythingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The VM awesome too
and W*H the REAL BHOOT is rlly gonna enter
Hormaan why oh why AishAngryAngryAngry

u better continue soon this time warna Evil SmileLOL

malluangel

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hi Aishhh
what a lovely update....sid proposed ridz....hayeeeeeee......& their family too happy 4 them.....cnt wait 4 wat happen in next...plz continue soon...

malluangel

sonia1000

Goldie

sonia1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I m little confused about that accident part. PLZ can U explain it for me. I would b very greatful to U. n PLZ continue soon. becouz I can't wait for SR marrige n SR.....Blushing moments that we missed in DMGAngry. PLZ PLZ PLZ continue soooooon

malluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

I m little confused about that accident part. PLZ can U explain it for me. I would b very greatful to U. n PLZ continue soon. becouz I can't wait for SR marrige n SR.....Blushing moments that we missed in DMGAngry. PLZ PLZ PLZ continue soooooon

hey!
the basic format is that it starts in the present and its going back and forth between now and the past to the events leading up to the accidentSmile

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
really nice update yaar
  and vm is good one too yara 

malluangel

monty22

IF-Sizzlerz

monty22

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Aish Hug
from ages we have n't talk with each other. missing u so much pagli. Embarrassed
awesome update . thank u so much for PM.
i love the sid's proposal part. 
love the VM Embarrassed........but wait Bhoot is coming..........Angry 
update soon. 

malluangel

sonia1000

Goldie

sonia1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

Originally posted by sonia1000

hey!
the basic format is that it starts in the present and its going back and forth between now and the past to the events leading up to the accidentSmile

I know that. Actually I m asking about 2nd Part. "Sid slightly shifted side to side. His head felt so heavy...............He wispered before giving in n sinking once again into the comforting arms of oblivion" I couldn't understand this part of second episode. plz can u explain it simply. I couldn't understand where is he. is he in a room or in the car n what was Arjun doing there, where is Riddhima. I just couldn't understand that part. Plz U can PM me. PLZ tell me What actually happened

malluangel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top