Fan Fictions

SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 31

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Awww lovely update....sid's dream was too good....continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
AishhhhhBig smile
dude that was amazing yaar!!ROFLROFLROFL
poor Sid even in dreams he gets jor ke fataksROFL
and how is Arjun...jo bhi hai he seems deamn hilarious yaarLOL
and by God what a sasur is Shashank reShocked munde ko pe talks deta hai to pataoing his daughter for shaadiROFLROFLROFL
only you can think about such scene yaar...
air nikammi dont be too busy doin nothing kyunki dhamkiz will welcome u very soonEvil Smile

malluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I swear and promise I will come back soon to reply to EVERY single on of these comments, Really.
But I gotta rush right now, so pleaseeeeeeeeee be patient. For now, here's the next part Big smile along with a special treat from my friend Natasha [Tashu/Natashu.] It should give you some perception of who will be entering soon enough and the general mood so keep reading!

and yes, i did randomly decide to start naming my chapters...

Part 4: Excited Murmers

Shashank cleared his throat. "Excuse me!" he called out into the microphone, "may I have your attention please?"

The crowd at the annual Gupta New Year Party quieted down, listening in as one of the most esteemed surgeons in India addressed them. Shashank grinned down at the crowd from the stage, "First of all, I would like to invite my dear friend, Romit Modi on stage."

A murmur ran through the crowd as one of Delhi's most successful businessmen appeared from within the crowd, adjusting his suit as his charming smile overtook his face. The two elderly men gave each other a hug before turning to face the crowd once again.

"So friends, we have a huge announcement" Shashank said. Picking up on his lead, Romit continued, "Our families have been friends for years, but now," he paused, building up the anticipation. Turning to his friend, Romit flashed him the same mischievous grin he had passed onto his son. Picking up on his clue Shashank began speaking again, "but now'well, why don't we just show you?" Beaming as well, he pointed to a giant projector which had unraveled from the ceiling.

The camera zoomed in so that the party goers could clearly see the nervous Siddhant and anxious Rhiddima out on the patio a mere few feet away.

Seemingly letting out a deep breath, Siddhant reached into his pocket, and knelt in front of her, grabbing a hand to hold and caress. The party fell even more silent as he began to speak up towards Rhiddima. Her overjoyed eyes filled up as he began his spiel.

=ll=

He had of course, practiced this very spiel a hundred times over the past few months, at least he had practiced a spiel. Well many. The problem now was that he seemed to have forgotten all of them. Closing his eyes he took another breath,

"Rhiddima."

"O god. Ok."

He closed his eyes and paused to take another nervous breath as her hand clasped urgently at his.

"Rhiddima Gupta, I have never, ever, met anyone more annoying or bossy or confusing as you." he began. Feeling her hand slack in his, Siddhant allowed himself a small smile as he opened his eyes. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze he brought up the small box. "But I've also never met someone so intelligent, beautiful, adorable, cute, self confident, and simply amazing before either. I swear to you that you're the first thing I think about every day and the last thing I think about too. According to everyone else, you're all I ever talk about too. I don't know about all that. All I know is that I have never, ever, loved anyone like I love you. I have never thought about anyone in my whole life as much as I think about you in a day. I will never find anyone like you, and that's why I know that I would be the world's biggest idiot, if I didn't ask you to marry me right now."

He paused to take a breath as she gasped, laughing and crying at the same time. Giving her a moment he continued, "Rhiddima Gupta, please, please! Will you annoy me, and confuse me, and boss me around for the rest of my life? Will you love me for the rest of my life'as my wife?"

"YES!" she screamed, "YES, YES, YES!!!!!!"  Barely containing her enthusiasm, Rhiddima was bouncing up and down, literally jumping in joy.

Letting out the breath he had unwittingly been holding, Siddhant laughed in joy, slipping the platinum and diamond ring onto her waiting hand. He stood up shakily, unwilling to test and see if this proposal was a dream too. It finally sunk in as she leaped into his arms. "I love you Siddhant Modi," she gasped in excitement, "O god I love you!"

He held her close; burying her into a smothering hug as he swung around. "I can't believe this," he replied. Still breathless, he continued, "I love you too Rhidi, oh so much!"

=ll=

The lovers pulled apart in surprise as applause erupted from the party indoors and the doors leading to the patio opened.

Led by the two proud fathers, a crowd emerged, shouting one large anthem of "CONGRATULATIONS!" at the top of their lungs. Siddhant and Rhiddima stepped apart as their fathers approached, gathering their children into hugs.

Shashank gently laid a hand on his daughter's head. In a brief moment of melancholy, he allowed himself to see his wife's smile radiating from that of their most beautiful creation. "Your mother would be so proud, beta, "he said softly. Rhiddima smiled, pausing for a moment she asked, "But why papa? We haven't even run away yet!"

Romit's infectious laugh rang out from beside them, "you still can you know," he said teasingly. "Karcha kam padenge!"

Siddhant rolled his eyes, "dad!"

Rhiddima giggled, pushing her now fianc over to give her father-in-law a bear hug. Still tucked under his arm, she looked up to face him. "No chance dad, we already planned out a huge wedding!" she grinned up at him, matching his impish smile. Romit quirked his eyebrows, "Oh?" he said inquisitively.

Shashank exchanged amused glances with him, turning them to a perplexed Siddhant, "We did?" Sid ventured to ask. Rhiddima emerged from the hug, shrugging, "I don't know about you, but I did." Proclaiming this, she walked away from the astonished men to greet the guests and accepts their wishes.

Sid stood between the two fathers, bewildered. He had just proposed and his wedding was supposedly already planned. Wow.

"Ow!" he massaged the back of his head where he had just earned two swats, "what was that for?!" he exclaimed.

"For being so transparent," his father replied.

"And for taking so long 'bout it," Shashank added. Straightening their ties, the two men walked off too, leaving Sid alone to contemplate what he had just walked- no sprinted, right into.

Edited by malluangel - 02 March 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaejacobharry10011_Moumi_sonia1000BilliCat.Iqbal Neha1natashuOvi_Tanni-Antu-_-Aslan--Prithi-...Noorya...LiashnagreatsumkumaamirkhanfanDJ...ayesha.indian_beautynikita_88

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyyy Aishu
u updated ur ff den y didnt u pm me
nyc part
finallyyy Sid proposed Riddhima
pls cont soon n pm me
Veena

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Aishhhhhh Hug

Nikammi finally u updated LOL

I love dis update <333
The proposal was Haiyeeee issshhhhhhh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

'' He had just proposed and his wedding was supposedly already planned wow ''

LOLLOLLOL

I can so imagine a confused Sid / KW here LOL

The VM is awesome Embarrassed
& whattttttt d real BHOOT Hormaan gonna enter uhhhhhhhh AngryAngryAngry

Can't wait 4 d next part
Continue superrrrrrr soon....

malluangel

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Aishhhhhhhhhh!!!
nikammi first u take ages to update and its soo shortAngryLOL
but it was just IshhhhhhhhhhhhBlushing
Sid's proposal was sooo hayeeeeDay Dreaming
and yaar the vm is soo damn awesome im like watchin it again and againLOL but as Harshu said the REAL BHOOT gonna enter alsoShocked

malluangel

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nice ClapClapClap

malluangel

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

malluangel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top