Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I m little confused about that accident part. PLZ can U explain it for me. I would b very greatful to U. n PLZ continue soon. becouz I can't wait for SR marrige n SR.....☺️ moments that we missed in DMG😡. PLZ PLZ PLZ continue soooooon
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sonia1000

I m little confused about that accident part. PLZ can U explain it for me. I would b very greatful to U. n PLZ continue soon. becouz I can't wait for SR marrige n SR.....☺️ moments that we missed in DMG😡. PLZ PLZ PLZ continue soooooon

hey!
the basic format is that it starts in the present and its going back and forth between now and the past to the events leading up to the accident😊
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really nice update yaar
  and vm is good one too yara 
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aish 🤗
from ages we have n't talk with each other. missing u so much pagli. 😳
awesome update . thank u so much for PM.
i love the sid's proposal part. 
love the VM 😳........but wait Bhoot is coming..........😡 
update soon. 
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: malluangel

hey!
the basic format is that it starts in the present and its going back and forth between now and the past to the events leading up to the accident😊

I know that. Actually I m asking about 2nd Part. "Sid slightly shifted side to side. His head felt so heavy...............He wispered before giving in n sinking once again into the comforting arms of oblivion" I couldn't understand this part of second episode. plz can u explain it simply. I couldn't understand where is he. is he in a room or in the car n what was Arjun doing there, where is Riddhima. I just couldn't understand that part. Plz U can PM me. PLZ tell me What actually happened
sonia1000 thumbnail
Mallu why r u taking so much time to continue. R u also a part of nikami gang😆😆. Continue soon otherwise......😈. Continue sooooooooon PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You took ages to update and to acknowledge that i took ages to comment 😆

The Proposal... 😍 i mean really.... 😳 it was... you know... ☺️ the proposal was TOP NOTCH!! 👏⭐️ That's exactly how i want my guy to propose me! 😆 It was sooooooo awesomely cuteee!! It sure did take me to a dream world 😳 and i refuse to comeback from there till you come up with and equally interesting wedding + C-nite update! 🤣

Anyway continue *soon* i know u ll take ur sweet time 😡 but still.. 1 month is a bit too rough on ur readers 😕
sonia1000 thumbnail
Yaar plz update soon. Don't be so Nikkami😆 I just can't wait yaar. If u don't grt time to do than then try to give small updates bt don't make updates too late yaar plz . Suspense se jaan nikal rahi hai
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, so i really, really, really am sorry for that huge delay. i swear! i mean i had just so much going on and when i did have time, i was too exhausted to write!
it was really a tiring bunch of days.

that over.

i HAD to use this song, that's why this part is in. it kinda feels forced to me, but it is, so u cant hide what it is etc etc.

First of all, thank you all my readers, you guys are the best group ever 😃
secondly, again im really sorry about this part, how badly it is written, but i have the next part in mind, so to make up for it, ill post it asap! pwomise! promissseeeeeeeeeeee
thirdly LOOK! <<<< TO THE SIDEE!!!
Im A DAZZLER!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEee partayyyyyyy🥳 oye balle balle shava shava!
Aish

PS: HELP NEEDED!
Gimme suggestions for the Cnite guys, i still have time, i mean its gonna get there in a while, but still, give me suggestions

Part 5: Who Wudda Thought

"I can't believe you finally did it!" Shravan screamed.

"I can't believe you weren't there!" Sid replied back, in equal volume.

"Well it was our first New Years'"

"Oh? Oh'."

"Focus Sid, on you! You proposed!"

"I KNOW!"

Sid ran into Shravan's couch, jumping onto his leather couch, "I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDD!" he shouted to no one in particular. Laughing he fell back beside Shravan, who had sat himself down, grinning like an idiot, "I Can't Believe You Proposed!"

Sid frowned for a second, "What's that supposed to mean."

"I mean, it's just. It just took you forever and-"

"But I did it!" Sid interrupted, screaming again, he stood up again doing a happy dance. "I did it, I did it, and I did it! Who's the awesomest person in the world? Someone say Siddhant Modi? Uhuh! Uhuh! I did it, I did it, I did it! "

Shravan laughed gaily at his friend's excitement, he contemplated joining the happy dance. Saachi wasn't home yet'it gave him amble time.

With a shout of glee he bounced up to join Sid's dance.

"He did it, He did it, He did it! Whooo!!!!"

The two best friends jumped into a hug- manly of course- embracing each other tightly while jumping in a circle.

"I'm gonna get married!" Sid shouted with glee," This is so cool!"

"I am married!" Shravan stated, "It's so cool!"

The boys paused, staring into each other's eyes, "We're gonna be marriage buddies!" they hollered together.

The two began once again to dance in joy, prancing up and down Shravan's living room arm in arm, hand in hand, their own version of salsa, mambo, whatever it in gumbo.

"I love you Shravan," Sid declared.

"I love you too Sid!" Shravan replied.

"We love each other, how great is that?"

"Awesome bro, awesome!"

"I love you too Arjun!"

Sid waited for the reply, only to realize the entity in question hadn't even bothered to make an appearance yet.

Shravan and Sid stopped dancing, "Where's Arjun?" they asked at the same time, glancing around.

Shravan shrugged, "I thought he would be with you!"

"No, he was supposed to be here already."

The two friends studied each other, confused, where had Arjun disappeared to without telling them?

=ll=

"O My God! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"I KNOW!!!"

"LEMME SEE IT!"

Rhiddima excitedly held out her left hand, which was adorned with at the beautiful ring that seemed to radiate with their love for each other.

"It's gorgeous! O my god! I can't believe I wasn't there! Sid should've waited!" Saachi gushed over the ring, turning Rhiddima's hand this way and that.

"NO!" Rhiddima exclaimed, "by god if he had waited even a little more!"

Saachi grinned at her friend as she made her way into Rhiddima and Arohi's flat.

Reaching the sitting area, they paused for a second, taking in the moment before letting out high pitched squeals and dancing in the middle of the floor unbeknownst to them, the men were going through the same process.

Finally settling down, they sunk into the couch, all set to talk about weddings, only to realize that Arohi was missing.

"Where did she wander off to?"

Rhiddima wondered, "I could've sworn she was here an hour ago'"

As if to cement her proclamation, her phone rang, flashing Siddhant's name. A smile grew upon her face as she answered, "Hi." She said sweetly.

=ll=

"Where are they?" Siddhant craned his neck searching over the heads of the other restaurant patrons in search of Rhiddima and Saachi. Shravan sat beside him, calmly sipping at his drink, "They'll be here soon, relax."

Sid finally found them, too excited, he leapt out of his seat to greet his now fianc. Not waiting for his friend, he quickly made his way across the floor of the moderately crowded barista to grab a waiting Rhiddima into a huge hug.

As he finally set her down again, Shravan appeared, swinging an arm around his wife. "Great, their PDA is being taken up a notch." He rolled his eyes, the things he had to deal with.

A round of tiffs ensued, after which they headed back to the table, only to be caught up in a crowd of onlookers. Making their way through it, the couples attempted to find what the commotion was about. As the crowd's noise settled down, they heard it.

=ll=

"You idiot, buffoon, loser, ugly monster. You're the worst boyfriend in the world! I hate you!" Shopping bags and its contents were flying as a young man attempted to dodge them, seemingly confused if he should run for his life or calm down his girlfriend. Thankfully for him, he chose the latter.

"Sweetheart calm down!"

"I will not calm down! How could you forget today?"

"Baby, please! This is my first time!"

"What are you implying?!" The girl continued screaming, "you liar! You cheat! You, you, you goonda!"

"I swear I'll never forget again!" The young man tried, cautiously approaching her, running out of shopping bags, she was reaching for her sandals.

"AROHI PLEASE! Log dekhrain!"

Arohi paused mid-movement, slowly looking around to realize that yes, people were looking at them. They were infact, the center of attention. How splendid.

Her eyes widened as she saw something even worse, "oops." A silent whisper exited her lips as she saw a group of friends sending death glares at her and her boyfriend. Before she could react, however, they disappeared right back into the crowd. Were they really there?

=ll=

Sid leaned back against the bar, slouching towards Arjun who sat at the stool babying his drink. On Arjun's other side, Shravan reflected Sid's movements. The two friends exchanged confidential winks over Arjun's head before beginning.

"So'Arjun." Sid began, "how are you?"

Arjun looked up from his drink, "good?"

Sid tried again, "Not, feeling any different from, say,when we met-"

"Wait!" Shravan interjected, "you're forgetting, we probably don't even know what the difference is because we've only known him for say, ten months."

Sid nodded, "right!" He paused to observe Arjun, who seemed un-reactive. Narrowing his eyes, he looked up at Shravan again, "So anyway, Rhiddima was saying, Arohi's parents supposedly found her a great guy, from Mumbai!"

At that Arjun's head swung up, he went into a coughing fit as he choked on his drink. "WHAT?!?!"

Shravan and Sid burst into laughter, "saale!"

They began to pound Arjun in, relentless in their quest for revenge. Arjun shouted for mercy, attracting the attention of the other club-goers, one of which approached the gang and questioned them. In response, Siddhant and Shravan began to sing a song, pointedly teasing their friend, whom they were fake choking at this point.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgZWF-so0uA[/YOUTUBE]

Naa Nanna Naa Naan Naan Naa Naa, Naa Nanna Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa
Chup Chup Rehake Tune Rakha Apana Mouth Shut
Humko Bina Bole Kaise Liya Love Ka Shortcut
Kahi Yeh Toh Socha Nahi Mangani Jhat Shaadi Phat
Come On Tell Us Socha Tune Kya Yi Yaayi Yaayi Yaayi

They pulled him off of the stool, circling him as they sang:

Chori Chori Chori Pakadi Gayi, Khupiya Love Story Pakadi Gayi - 2

Sid: Arre Jaane De Na Isake Dil Mein Kuchh Nahi Hai...

Shravan: Really... Toh Kismein Hai
Arjun: Dudes Dudes Dudes There Is Nothing Between Me And Arohi [:p]
Sid: You Are Kidding.... Not Even Your Four Inches Of Dil?

They pulled Arjun out onto the dance floor, where an amused group of partiers welcomed them in awe.

Sid: Raatbhar Jaagega Ullu Banke
Shravan: Dubkiya Lagaayega Chullu Bhar Ke
Sid: Doston Ke Saamane Khaayega Palati
Shravan: Bebe Ke Liye Dal Badalu Banke
Sid: Usake Ghar Daily Two Times Jaayega
Shravan: Humko Toh Mahino Nazar Nahi Aayega
Sid: Aaye Bhi Toh Full Time Usake Gun Gaayega
Usaki Pasand Kya Pehnega Khaayega

A random onlooker interjected, to add:
In Short Kaam Se Jaayega

Another onlooker pulled Arjun away from his friends, who followed dancing along:

Another One Bites The Dust
Aaj Ek Aur Bichaar Pyaar Ka Shikaar Bana
Hamaare Sawaandaata Vaasu Iss Waqt Dahaasu Sthiti Mein Hai
Aapko Isake Baare Mein Aur Kuchh Bataane Ke Liye
Aur Vaasu... Vaasu.... Vaasu....

A guy, who happened to be named Vasu, joined the brigade:

Hair Band Ne Baja Di Band, Lagata Hai Isamein Hai Koyi Forein Hand

The previous onlooker finished up the news piece:

Yeh Thi Khabare Aaj Tak, Bhaad Mein Jayiye Kal Tak

Another man from from the crowd emerged between Sid and Shravan, swinging arms around their shoulders, he gave them some advice:

Hey Guys Ise Aakhari Baar Aise Dekh Lo, Juld Hi Isaka Naya Version Dikhega

Sid and Shravan shrugged good naturedley, jumping away to join a harried Arjun:

Haath Pile Honge, Pech ???nile Honge, Honth Sile Honge, Kadam Hile Honge Ya
Kabhi Coffee, Kabhi Shopping, Kabhi Disk Party Rocking??
Kabhi Off??, Kabhi On, Kabhi Joking, Kabhi Mock
Kabhi Achaanak Humase Mile, Humse Puche Tu Hai Kaun

Chup Chup Rehake Tune Rakha Apana Mouth Shut
Humko Bina Bole Kaise Liya Love Ka Shortcut
Kahi Yeh Toh Socha Nahi Mangani Jhat Shaadi Phat
Come On Tell Us Socha Tune Kya Yi Yaayi Yaayi Yaayi

Chori Chori Chori Pakadi Gayi, Khupiya Love Story Pakadi Gayi ' 2

Sid: Kehate Hai Yeh Toh Casualty Banake Rahegi
Shravan: Tell Me, Yeh One Day Hai Ya Test Ya Twenty-twenty
Sid: Haan Yaar Yevi?? Hai Ya Time Pass Ya Senti Senti
Shravan: Lagata Hai Yaaron Mein Nahi Tha Confidence
Iss Liye Confidencial Rakha Maamala Isane
Sid: Ghanto Mobile Pe Baat Karega
Shravan: Wats Up? Nothing... You Say Wats Up? Nothing, You Say Wats Up? Nothing

Arjun, finally fed up, had the last word:
Ghaamosh

"Alright!" he shouted, "ALRIGHT! I love Arohi! We are together!"

=ll=

"So, how about a trip before the big day?" suggested Shravan.

Sid quirked his eyebrows inquisitively, "meaning?"

"A trip, you know, a road trip to' Goa? You guys are getting married in four months, soon enough you'll be tied down with all the stress of a wedding, let's get away for a bit before that."

Arjun, eyes still closed, nodded in agreement stating, "I don't about you, but after living with him for the past year, I certainly need a break." As he finished speaking, he swiftly raised his arms to deflect the pillow that was torpedoed towards his head, "nice try," he said, "but you forgot I have ninja skills."

Arohi gave a little cuff on his shoulder, which lay nestled in her lap, "don't be mean! Sid's just'um'whipped," she quipped with a smile.

Sid glared at her, "thanks for the help," he muttered.

Looking up from her spot under the crook of his arm, Rhiddima gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "it's true," she said with a giggle. Sid sighed, nodding in agreement.

"So?" Shravan asked everyone.

Saachi shrugged, "if you guys are ok'"

Rhiddima nodded excitedly, "GOA! And don't forget, it's almost Sid's birthday!"

Saachi gasped, "O my god you're right! We have to go!"

Arohi agreed too, giving Rhiddima an air high-five, "Goa, here we come baby!!!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

Sid, Shravan, and Arjun stared at the map that was laid across the hood of Sid's yellow Murcielago LP 640 Roadster. They all had the same 'o shit!' looks on their faces.

Shravan was the first one to speak, "so' I guess' road trips sound much better in theory'"

He bore his eyes into the map in order to avoid the murderous glares Arjun and Sid were giving him.

Sid took a deep breath, reaching over he began to fold up the map. "We are going to Goa. We.Are.Going.To.Goa."

"Uh-uh," Arjun said, "and just how do you propose we do that? We will get lost as soon we get out of city limits."

Sid turned to lean against his car, shooting his friends a confident smirk, "three words my boys: Global Positioning System."

Shravan and Arjun stared at him in disbelief, "You want to use a GPS system'" Shravan began.

"In India?" Arjun completed for him.

"Come on guys! It's a GLOBAL positioning system, not Indian! The government has nothing to do with this, I promise. And we really have no other way."

The guys exchanged glances wearily.

"Ok'" Shravan agreed, "but if we get lost'"

"It's on you." Arjun finished.

"Alright, ok , yea!" Sid beamed at him, throwing the map into the air. "Good riddance" he shouted gleefully, jumping into his car.

Moments later the girls arrived. Wearing a light blue sundress with matching scarf, Rhiddima scrambled into Sid's car. Arohi followed suit, pulling herself into Arjun's open-topped Jeep. Saachi emulated them, climbing up onto Shravan's bike. Giving each other thumbs ups, the guy raced off with squealing girls seated beside them.

Edited by malluangel - 13 years ago
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice FF.....cAn u pm me??