Fan Fictions

SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

EternalKarSim

EternalKarSim

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
nice upd, do continue!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
update soon nikammiEvil Smile

malluangel

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi mallu!!!sorry i dnt knw ur name....
Ur update is very nice....plzzz pm me when u ll update....plzzz

malluangel

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Are yaar, tum update kab karogi..... Mein budhi ho gayi intezaar karte karte!!!!!

If u won't update soon, then won't talk to u!!!!!

Edited by Liashna - 25 January 2011 at 2:59am

malluangel

sr-medha

Goldie

sr-medha

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
PM me when u update

malluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
will reply to comments later, as for now:
so sorry for the delay! but i have an amazingly busy life in which i do nothing...Ermm

Part 3: Fears

He stared at the oncoming vehicle, his arms felt like jelly. Unmoving, unresponsive, they weren't doing what he was telling them to, they weren't steering the car away from danger! And she sat beside him, her face betrayed her emotions as she looked at him pained, "Why Sid? Why."

"I'm sorry." He said, he meant it, only he knew how much he cursed himself. "I'm sorry princess, I'm sorry."

Had she heard him? He didn't know, she only stared at him more, blankly this time,

"Why Sid?"

"I'm so sorry!" He cried out, "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you! Rhiddima!"

She looked away, her eyes staring out the windshield as the truck kept approaching them.

Always coming, never hitting.

She faded as the huge vehicle finally made impact, his eyes searched for her disappearing form even as he was thrown back, head against the solid headrest, falling into the darkness.

"Rhiddima."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

"Rhiddima Gupta. Will You Marry Me?"

*Fatak*

"NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sid flew up bed, hand to his cheek, "ARJUN!" he screamed, "ARJUN!!!!" Struggling out of his sheets he stumbled out of his room, "Arjun!" he hollered again, desperate, he threw open Arjun's door pouncing onto his bed and shaking a barely rousing Arjun,  forcing him to sit up.

"SHE SAID NO AGAIN!"

Arjun looked at him dubiously, groaning he fell back onto the bed, delving into the covers.

Sid watched distressed by Arjun's obvious apathy towards his mental state.

"Arjun!" he said insistently, "She refused! And I just had this dream! You know what they say about dreams in the morning!"

Arjun groaned again, "go away!"

Sid got up, ignoring the command he began pacing the length of the room, "she slapped me! How could she slap me? I told her that I loved her and she slaps me? I asked her to marry me! Aren't girls supposed to live for that stuff?

Arjun are you listening to me?"

Sid waited for the nonexistent response, "ARJUN!" he screamed.

Finally giving up hope at any chance for future solace, Arjun reluctantly sat up, grabbing a pillow as to lean against his headboard.

"What." He grumbled.

"SHE SAID NO!"Sid squalled.

"It can hardly be called anomalous; you've been having the same dream for weeks."

Sid shot him a murderous glance, "all the more reason to be afraid, I've been having the same dream for weeks, it must be a sign."

Arjun rolled his eyes, "Darpok kahinka." He muttered.

Sid glared at him again, instead of retorting, however, he chose to exit the room haughtily.

Chuckling, Arjun slipped back under the covers, grateful for the few extra minutes of shut eye.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Siddhant swam towards her joyfully holding out the ring, "Really?" he asked disbelievingly, "are you sure?"

"YESYESYES!" she delightedly replied, "A million times yes!"

He finally reached her, grabbing her hand he slipped on the ring before she had a chance to change her mind.

"I love you!" he proclaimed to her water brushed face.

She nodded in agreement, "I love you too Sid! I love you so much!"

They practically jumped into each others arms, swirling in the water together as they laughed. They'd just gotten engaged, in the middle of the ocean! They calmed down as the intensity of the moment dawned on then, their eyes met as the gentle waves rocked them simultaneously together and apart. She clutched at his shoulders as his arms locked around her submerged waist. His head slowly lowered towards hers, their noses touching in a surprisingly intimate manner.

"I love you." He whispered again, his lips bareley a half inch away from her lips.

"Sid," she said plainly.

His eyes closed as he swooped down for the much awaited kiss of the evening.

"SID!!!!"

Suddenly he was shoved away, Sid thrashed around wildly as he crashed onto the floor. This wasn't the middle of the ocean!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" A voice shouted from above, still disoriented Sid's face erractically turned towards the source.

Arjun sat on the couch furiously rubbing at his lips, occasionally spitting into the popcorn bowl next to him, "What the @#$* man!" he paused to shout.

Sid looked at him confused, "what just happened?'' he questioned.

"I'll tell you what happened." Arjun said standing up, "you are either going to go propose, or get rid of that frigging ring!"

Sid looked up at him, eyes widening, had he just?

Arjun towered over him threateningly, "well?" he asked.

"What?"

"What are you going to do about the ring?"

Sid clambered up to appease an obviously enraged Arjun, "I will, I will, I'm just waiting for the waiting moment I swear."

Arjun fell back onto the couch, shaking his head unbelievingly.

Sid sat down next to him, faux massaging his arms," listen dude, she said yes today! It's a great sign! It'll happen this time, I promise. It will be done soon, really!"

Meanwhile, Arjun was searching out the remote to turn off their DVD player, which was still playing Anjaana Anjaani, the movie they had fallen asleep watching night.

"Really." Sid said again, "really."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...

"Dad I cant do this."

Shashank chuckled as Sid, once again, turned in front of the door to head back towards him. Catching him by the shoulders, Shashank restrained Siddhant's retreat. Turning him around, Shashank gave him another pep talk before pushing him, once again, towards the double doors leading to the patio.

As Sid finally made it out without retreating, Shashank wiped his brow, he has got to be the first father in the world that gave a pep- no pep talks to his future son in law before sending him out to propose to his daughter.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...

Edited by malluangel - 21 March 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranjyoti_wahianMrs.Dravidsisgeocelestae_Moumi_sonia1000-jas-rinku4uIqbal Neha1...Noorya...Liashna-Prithi--Antu-_-Aslan-Mariaa.RDgreatsumkumromiosugar1sonu-monunikita_88indian_beauty

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
reserved!

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Oh Yaar, just too Good, at first, i was bit confused...... His dreams...lol..... Is Riddhima that hard to Convince.

dude, i can't imagine a boy doing all that to propose, it's like fantasy yet so ethereal....

Wow, i hope there are guys like that!!!! Sid, the perfect guy......Embarrassed Yaar, Siddhant Modi does have his own great Image huh!!! That can't be altered!!!

ShashankROFL..... Training his would be son-in law

Thanks for the update yaar!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top