Fan Fictions

SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 31

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Oyye Update Karna!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30 (Page 30)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
im just psting to keep this thread alive :P

neet06

Goldie

neet06

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

How abt updating regularly to keep the thread alive Aishu maharani???

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Update soon Yaar... Have no motivation to write mine until you guys update...

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

you have the most ridiculous ideas sometimes chechi...LOL

@lia hey yaar! umm im gettting to this. when my brain works. precalc physics. bad grades. life sucks etc etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liashna

sonia1000

Goldie

sonia1000

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neet06

@lia hey yaar! umm im gettting to this. when my brain works. precalc physics. bad grades. life sucks etc etc

Aishuuu!!!!! Angry ...boht lamba break ho gaya, now start updating...I m dieing to read about Sid's Birthday Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liashna

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Shocked I understand... Now am also worried for my results... Chemistry and PhysicsDead... Wouldn't life be easy with only mathsLOL.. Uff, these results don't let us be in peace even in holidays...

Anyways, I will wait for the update, as you haven't posted any for ages... 

I really this FF yaar... So do update when you feel in the right mind... You'll do great in the next paper... No worries... Education comes first so... Will waitCry

LoveHug
Liashna

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
um.
sorry.

i know!
it's like been months and you want to either kill me or have lost interst and argh! om sorry!
this is short, but im hoping to get another part up soon!

Part 12: Oatmeal is Not Just for Cookies or Porridge

"Riddhima, what are you doing?"

She turned, her eyes as wide as saucers, "me? What? I …oatmeal?"

Saachi and Arohi exchanged looks, in a cheery uplifted mood from the day on the beach, they just shrugged, "whatever!" they exclaimed, walking past.

Riddhima continued pacing back and forth, sighing in relief as the waiter finally arrived with a covered bowl. She was convincing him to leave when Shravan and Arjun showed up, "hey Rhidzy! Whatchya doing?" Shravan asked. Riddhima bit her lip, "oatmeal?" she said.

Arjun and Shravan looked at each other with raised eyebrows, "oookay…." Arjun said, "what?"

"It's for Sid," she nodded as if to emphasize her point. Shravan and Arjun shrugged, moving to enter their room.

"WAIT!"

"what?"

"Ugh, why don't you guys give me the key," she said, and leaving them no option as she grabbed the object in question, "and go to our room." She smiled, gesturing and waiting for them all to leave. What am I doing?! She screamed inside, there's something wrong with me…

Shravan and Arjun inched away from her overbearing presence, "okay…"Arjun said with a confused tone.

"Don't worry, we're going," Shravan said with a placating tone, "look," he said opening the door to the girl's suite, "we're gone! Enjoy!"He disappeared in, Arjun followed, but stuck his head back out for a second, "BE SAFE!"

Her face turned red as she glared after him, turning to send of the waiter who still stood there, baffled by the exchange, sending him off, she opened the door, quietly slipping in with an extra large serving of oatmeal.

Riddhima stood over his sleeping form; lathered head to toe in lotion, he slept with only a pair of superman boxers. She smiled adoringly at the sleeping man. His hair, as usual, was ruffled, and a pillow lay by his side, hugged close to his chest by a protective arm. Her face flushed as she realized that soon she would be the one that got to be held so lovingly. Grinning secretly to herself, she set the bowl down, moving to sit down beside him.

"Siddhant…"she whispered lovingly, "Sid?"He stirred slightly, holding the pillow closer as he burrowed into the bed, "I don't wanna go to work…"

Smiling at his innocence she brushed aside the stray curls on his forehead. She got up, moving to the bathroom and running a bath. Tossing in the special ingredient she ventured back towards his bed, observing his innocent slumber. He barely twitched as she pulled away the covers bunched at his feet and ran a gentle hand over the burns on his feet, legs, chest, and arms. She sighed as he realized just how exhausted the burns had made him. She shook him gently, managing to slightly rouse him from his nap.

Lost in the hazy minds of sleep he looked up at her, "Riddhima?" he asked in wonder, "you're here?"

"Get up Sid, time for a bath."

"Huh?" he asked perplexed, "but I just…"

"Shhh…get up, slowly."

Still discombobulated, he got up slowly, nodding in agreement to whatever she said. He went along as she led him towards the bathroom, with a confused face he stepped into the bath. She stood over him, urging him to lay back and soak.

I must be dreaming again, he thought, she's really not here. She's probably sleeping in her room.

The notion of her being a simple illusion stirred the devious parts of his mind, suddenly forgetting the pain that burned at his skin, he grinned up at her, "Hey baby…"

Riddhima's eyebrows arched at the sudden change in expression, "Sid?" She whispered softly. She yelped as his arm shot up, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her into the tub. She lay on top of him, the shorts and top she had on now soaked fully through with oatmeal infused water as his hungry eyes ravished her.

Her mouth was open in surprise and shock at the feeling of the slightly cool water hitting her, he made sure to utilize the moment, snapping her closer to him and taking possession of her lips. His arms began to encircle her submerged waist, leaving nothing to either her imagination or his. Her legs curled into his lap, causing an inflamed rumble in the back of his throat. The dreams just keep getting better… he thought.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neet06N33MA-jas-harshita_sahni-veena.shona-nine2Liashna-Antu-_-Aslan--Farrah-SK1991indian_beauty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top