SR/A: Being Here, Only Ours Today UPD:1/18/12 P 30

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnZEM11cBpQ[/YOUTUBE]

PM LIST:

Everyone on my buddy list, therefore just friend me if you want a pm.

Index:

Part:            Page:

Prologue     1

1                  3

2                  4

3                  6

4                  8

5                  10

6                  13

7                   16

8                   18

9                   20        

10                 22

11                 24

Now you may ask why I'm writing a Siddhima FF in the midst of all this calamity- and I assure you I don't blame you.

Infact if roles were switched I would react the same way, and also pray that you be saved from whatever mental ditch you have been tossed into by our pyare cvs.

But that is if it weren't me writing this.

But it is.

Therefore, please bear with it.

Now I had this idea, and I, of course, had to develop it, and while I was developing, I remembered a post by dear Arp which called a certain someone I will not name here as I am afraid the ph fans will somehow find out where I live and you know "burn my crops". Anyway, she called a certain someone a certain thing, and it was a lightbulb moment.

That was when I figured out how I wanted this story to go.

I also realized that unfortunately, despite one half of one of my favorite couples going around like she's on a constant IV does of meth, i still love the couple. So it's a love hate relationship that I can't let go of. They inspire me. They fire me up. They... you get the drift.

I had to write this.

So this will be short, about as long as my previous FF [Link: Fate, O So Cruel Fate]

And some parts that are written in complete seriousness you will WILL laugh at because' well it's just weird/W*H was she on when she wrote this/ridiculous. I'm a wacko' but according to Remix that's a good thing so enough said.

Oh and it will have random moments of SaVan from Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, just because I love them, and because I can 😛.

So Enjoy Being Here, Only Ours Today aka B.H.O.O.T.!

The flash of lightning framed the single car racing down the abandoned road against the otherwise murky surroundings. The torrential rain fell rapidly against the windshield, staying for hardly a second before being brushed aside by the swift windshield wipers.  Inside the car, the driver was a worried and frightened expectant father, who despite knowing the dangers drove one handed. His face contorted in agony as he expertly maneuvered the uneven roads. His other hand was securely imprisoned in his wife's death grip; she mangled his hand as each contraction tore through her, willing her to scream out in anguish.

"It'll be alright," he said fervently, "it will all be alright."

He grimaced as his wife cried out again, clutching her abdomen, " We're almost there," he added, speaking more to himself than her. He repeated the words, almost like a chant as he sped towards city limits, cursing the day he had thought to move. He clutched the wheel tightly, one wrong move and it would all be over. He had to get out of this d*&m countryside! The city, their city, it was the only place safe. He prayed feverishly, please god just let me get us there safely, please! He shook his head once again, water ran down from his hair, forming pools near his eyes, blurring his vision, atleast he thought it was the rainwater, it could just as well be his tears of regret. The tossing of his head did no good, taking a chance he took his hands off the wheel-what could one moment hurt?

It could hurt.

"Siddhant!" She screamed from beside him, "Siddhant!"

In the nanosecond it had taken him to wipe away the water, a truck loomed in their vision, heading towards them at an appalling rate; they could do nothing but wait, and pray.

Edited by malluangel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Its okay. Its good. But it'll be awesome if you-know-who are gonna be in here, ya know?😉

So do me a favor yaar. You're my bff na?😛 Put them in pleaseeeeee *begs*

Okay so assuming that they are in here (I know you wont disappoint --  you love 'em as much as I do!) THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME GIRL! How, scratch that, WHY did you not think of this before?! I loves it. <3

Your fellow idiot,
Sheena <3

PS- Its been ages since we've all been on the CC together. Let's get on and S-P-A-M! :)
Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 13 years ago
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yay! Aish I beat Naina!!!!!!! 🥳
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sheenuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i love youuuuuuuuu
iluiluiluuuuuuuuu

poor naina... shes losin her touch lol
sheena- cud i ever refuse you 😃
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
YO. sheena. this aint right girl -_-

buttttt yayy! siddhant modi have a babyyy. whats g0000d. k anyways, yes like sheena said do include AN in here :) can't wait for the first part...continue soon blah blah blah<3
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good start mallu(sorry i dont know ur name) waiting for the first part
n ya as sheena n naine said include AN plz plz plz
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aish *hugs*
Great start yaar
its different & I loved it

Plzzz continue soon....
B/w thanx 4 d PM
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM Aish !! Sid is going to become a father ? 😍
Keep them safe !! Loved it, totally.

-Aditi

nikita_88 thumbnail
Aish Finally 😆 New FF!

Wow awesome start, it was an interesting take!

And I totally get why you are writing this!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyy
nyc start
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm