Uttaran Written Update 25th Oct '10

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Uttaran - 25th Oct '10

Jogi is stunned to hear Tapu's request of wanting to bring Masoom back home. She tells him that she wants to repent for all the wrong she did and knowing that Masoom is all alone out there, she feels they shud give her shelter, just like they did for Ichcha.  Jogi is speechless seeing such a good change in Tapu and tells Divya how Tapu reminds him of Ichcha these days (Tapu is succeeding in her plan and these fools are making it possible). Nani isn't happy by all this and gets upset when Jogi agrees to Tapu's request and decides to bring Masoom home.

Divya brings Masoom home and Jogi tells her that despite everything if they are giving her a chance and letting her live with them, its only cuz of Tapu. Masoom watches stunned, as Tapu comes down and welcomes Masoom back. Jogi watches his daughter admiring her kind attitude. Tapu hugs Masoom and whispers into her ear that she will take good care of her and will do everything she wants, even manicure and pedicure. Masoom is worried and Tapu smiles viciously at her.

At the Bundela house, Umed tries to make Mai realize that they are simply rushing with Veer-Kinjal rishta, but as usual she ignores everything. Veer goes to Ichcha's room and watches the fishes in the bowl, when Chanda comes in and asks how they are doing addressing them as Heer-Ranjha. Veer asks who named them that and she says she did since they always seem to want to be with each other. Veer looks sadly and tells her that despite that Heer-Ranjha got separated. Kinjal comes in and in her usual 'overly joyous' way asks if she can keep the fishes in her room. Veer doesn't allow it saying that they are Ichcha's and she shud ask her first before taking them.

Later Ichcha calls the house and talks to Mai asking about everyone, although it was evident whom she really wanted to ask abt was Veer. Finally, with a lot of reluctance she asks abt him. Mai then tells her abt Kinjal and how they have planned to get Veer married to her, also mentioning that the engagement is fixed for next week. Ichcha is shocked to hear this and the phone drops off her hand. 

Precap - Nani rushes in worriedly and tells Divya and Jogi that she heard from some mutual friend that Veer is getting remarried. Tapu hears that and is taken aback.
Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Kruthika :)

Taps-Taps-Taps...water never treads back on its path..similarly, Taps will never change!
I had missed the part when Masoom is brought home and Tapu smothers her with 'kindness'. Have added that now...
thanks..nw taps has heard it she wil do a pregnancy natak...m hpin its fake....she neva is pregnant bt does it jus 2 keep veer 2 her n hpefully icha wil cum 2 knw abt this drama n this time shw her wer she belongs... i hpe icha n veer reunite soon
Ok dumb episode. Masoom crap = me not watching!

Thanx for ud
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
A very repetitive and unexciting episode.
The only difference is that the CV's have changed Tapu's character from being obvious to doing things in a devious manner.

Chanda continues to make duck like faces and in all this time no one has caught on that she is a trouble maker. Does not say much for the intelligence of the house hold .
Thanks 4d Updates
Tapu is back to playing games with her parents. No wonder Jogi has been klet down with a daughter like Tapu so many times
GOOD - now taps can safely land Veer behind bars for bygamy 😆
 Thanks for the update. I read it because I didn't like to watch the nauseating dialogues of manipulating TAPASYA . When I saw the fist shot of this episode.  I just waited to see  jogi's  reaction. But   Jogi and divya  proved once again that they are innocent  emotional people  and fell in to  her trap as usual.  I switched of the TV. Creatives should understand not to make healthy minds of viewers sick with this type of emotional drama again and again. We are all saturated  with TAPASYA's tactics and can't take any more.  This is nothing to do with Rashmi  as there is no acting skill of hers  shown in this particular shot.