Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aruntouch

aruntouch

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I read all the posts sent by Sid fans and found his fans lack writing skill as they post very short messages.they repeat the same things and discuss the same topics again and again and they made the entire forum monotonous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid fans lack writing skill" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
It is against IF rules to post any topics regarding members, especially when they are derogatory !! Please avoid making such topics in the future !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_LovelyPlanetpuvinishalini01KinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Sweetie, pls refrain from  instigating kind of posts.  "Lack of writing skill" sounds more like personal. If you feel someone's spamming then pls report it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkapuvinixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

ninisidhello

Groupbie

ninisidhello

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think Sid and Nivi's fan don't care about their writing skills. Our message is our opnian not analizing the story. We let the producers and writers do that job. Mean while sit back and enjoy the show!!!

Sid and Nivi's fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
What the connection of writting skills and being a fan of any particular actor? Confused

Please, stop making instigating topics.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina_sabinxaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

@Mod:plz close the topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina_sabinBiggBoss420

prishika

prishika

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Ridiculous topic to begin with!!!! What's the connection between one's writing skill and how much they adore an actor on screen!!???

I think you might need some writing skills. Stop talking to people if you can't be nice!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina_sabinP.Kamaljit.Sean

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
hmm...

now, making comments which are derogatory or offensive to other members is not allowd on IF.. that's wht i have to say first of all..so plz try and refrain from making direct PERSONAL (writing skills is a very personal issue) comments abt other members =)

however, to rest of u all, relax guys - the topic maker may just have been making a general comment based on wht he/she observed... she never said anything on abt the dedication and love nivarth fans have for their fav couple..  she may just have been commenting some trend she may have noticed on the forum....even i noticed a similar trend, tbh, and i seriously feel v may have a few cases of multiple accounts... so mods shud def. look into this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.