Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz

The Scene starts with NivRen.Viren Says toh Phir Friends.Nivi says main apse dosti nahi karsakti .[i can not be friend with you.].....Nivi Leaves...Viren gives his look and leaves.....

Scene Shift to Siddharth sitting on his bed thinking about wht jawahar had said....and Divya comes and says look chanchal chachi wants me to select my wedding dress myself but i m confused plz help me siddharth....
Sawara Piya BG Plays...
Siddharth looks at the album of wedding Dress and imagine Nivi in it....Divya snaps here finger infront of him...Divya says tell me did u like it or not...Sid is very emotional does not say anything and he gets up from the bed....and Divya says Siddharth....Siddharth says before you came i was working on a important stuff.i need to finish my work..and it's your dress you decide by yourself...
Divya tune Plays and Divya start walking out of sid room and looks at sid before she walks out of the room.......Scene Shift to Sharmas House Nivi is working and Dadi says now tell me how this shaabzi taste...and wht you doing u still working...eat the food atleast......Nivi says but they want to decorate the villa by tomorrow and it's their decision...i just need to finish their order.......
Nivi says whatever has to happen let it happen but i can not be weaken now.....
Cute/emotional scene between Nivi and Dadi....

it's morning...Nivi is walking on the road...and she ask two people abt the road to bhun mandir..the lady says it's too far away from here..the lady says the road is this but it will take 2 hours...Nivi starts walking and  Viren comes riding his bike....Viren Bg starts playing...
He stops and nivi stops walking.....Viren takes out his hemlet...Viren says hey...Nivi says sorry i am in a hurry..nivi starts walking and viren rides his bike and Nivi stops and Viren says i saw you walking so thought to give the lift...Viren says sit...Nivi says no thankz i will go.....Nivi arrives at the bus station....Nivi stands at the bus station with sharmaji...and of the guy comes and says today bus or taxis ki hurdal hai...and Nivi is worried and start thinking wht to do now.....

Scene Shift to Hemlata tells divya to take the dress inside ur room...Divya says  it does not matter...hemlata says wht happened...Divya says yesterday i went to show the design to siddharth but he did not saw it..when he is not interested then it's does not matter....Hemalata concerns divya....

Scene shift to Nivi walking on the road and viren comes and says i know you r going to get some flowers for decorations.and by giving u lift i do not want to help u but i do not wany anything wrong in my brother marriage..so that's why sit...Nivi sits on the bike.and NIvRen Bike scene...=)

Nivi says stop stop..Viren says wht happened..Nivi says ride the bike slowly...Viren says sometime u says stop and to start...wht's ur problem...Nivi says all i m saying is ride the bike slowly b/c road is not kinda good..and i am scared....Viren says ok then hold me and u won't be scared....Niiv holds on Viren...and Viren Smiles....and NivRen arrives at the flower market....

Nivi asks the flower guy if they have carnations...the flower guys says we don't have that but we have this kinds of flowers......Nivi turns around and Viren comes with yellow flowers in his hand and says will this work....Nivi says no....Viren says then you won't be able to find carnations here..
Viren says this is desi market..and that is american flower....you won't find here.....Nivi says but how do you know that i came here to find carnations...Viren says woh i heard it leave it maybe u can find it....Nivi starts looking for the flower....and Viren ask the guy if they have it.....Viren says to nivi that guy told me that here one of the hotel has the carnation that supplies...and the truck just left...and we can find the truck then we can find the carnations flowers.....the guy says you gona have to hurry b/c if the truck reaches the hotel then you won't get that flower....Viren ask the address to the hotel...and NivRen Leaves to go find the truck.......

scene shift to divya having flashback of scene...and Hemlata comes and tell divya look over there..your sasural is getting decorated.....hemlata tries to concern divya again...so she says that sid told me how's divya...divya gets happy and calls siddharth....Sid picks up the phone and says hello...divya says so how do you like the decorations frm here it looks good...Sid says theek hi hoga....Divya says ma told me that u are so happy by looking at the decorations...sid starts wondering....and divya says won't you asked me why i called....sid says sorry kyu...divya says i called you for some imp reason....sid says wht...divya says i won't tell u on the phone..for that u have to come home...sid says no i can't come it's difficult to come and i have work here....divya says why wht work u have to do there...sid tries to make an excuse...but divya says plz sid i really need to tell u something...Sid says No tell me later...Sid says 1st tell me wht u need to talk abt...Divya says abt our marriage.our life....Sid says our marriage our life...divya says you will come na...Sid says ok i come right now...Divya says no not now come in evening......Divya hangs up the phone....and Sid has all the flashbacks of how nivi has sacraficed sid for the sake of divya.
Sid has the flashbacks of how he hurted himself just not to get engage with Divya...and sid looks at his hand...Sid says in his mind did divya find out the truth.wht divya wants me to say..is everything gona be fine or something will go wrong....

Scene Shift to Sharmila...saying where is Nivi..and chanchal says sharmila...Sharmila says yes bhabhiji...chanchal says till now the flower has not been decorated chanchal says where is ur assitant....Sharmila says on the way..u don't worry..Chanchal says listen to me carefully this is ur last chance now and if the house is not decorated by tomorrow morning then you will lost the contract....Sharmila says u don't worry make ur mind calm..ok..Nivi is standing at the door...
Sharmila says to nivi you camed come here...and sharmila starts her usual talk and says to nivi this happening b/c of you.....Sharmila says flower where is flower....Nivi says woh woh...and Viren enters with the flowers...chanchal is shocked seeing Viren.....and Nivi turns around...and Viren smiles.....Chanchal is giving her look wht's going on...and then she looks at Nivi....and 
Episode Ends on Viren happy face.....

*PreCap*::::Nandu saying to Nivi.Didi plz take the tea..Nivi says put the tea over there...Nandu puts the tea on the table and says drink it fast ok..Nandu leaves...Viren picks up the tea cup and he puts Powder in the tea....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 25 October 2010 at 1:50pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subpragyakumarmonicaysaggi80ER_ER_YAeshachkangna_2010kavishangeetaawahiranmarginny_2ivanta29harish_kenmiss_patel5deep27hp18nikitairashmuupienithi07A HUGE FANkripsyHeavenlyDesignzSpottamushiaashvee.rahejadhrashteeCoCoa_19peg_pionnepuvini...Binny...Varsha-01anjubalashalini01anna44shivani003Prishna_DBPSxaviaraKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Written Update 25th october*updated" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thankz ..will wait for the rest of the updt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Waiting for complete update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

ninisidhello

Groupbie

ninisidhello

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!!!

I hope someoneelse would drink that tea mistakenly not Nivi...........Hope it woukd be Sid's crazy aunt what ever her name is.......:ChaaaaaachellllEvil Smile.....)) Nivi should be with her man Sid because they both still love each other regardless of their family matters. That is true love. Love is patients!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
being patient Big smile

P.Kamaljit.Sean

puvini

IF-Dazzler