TAPASYA PSYCHO part 1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys , jus like there are horror hollywood  movies like friday the 13th part , pyscho,, evil dead , uttaran serial has an horrid and disgusting character

this thread is entirely dedicated to the great pyscho of small screen TAPASYA aka tappu

she is the most disgusting character ever seen on indian television..... black magic , voodo and all sorts of evil stuff fail before tappu ,,,, the Evil queen of uttaran... she has all sorts of pyschiatric problems like obsessive compulsive disorder , mania , multiple personality disorder,. schizophrenia and suicidal tendencies.....

what most worst is , this character is being glorified and her evil deeds are being supported by some ppl and some r saying her revenge is justifiable ,, what rubbish ?

this character has a bad impact on the society,,and shameless tapasya even cheats her parents

there are millions of poor children who strive to get food daily , and this idiotic character goes on a killing spree and hatred , jus bcoz her parents starting iccha as their daughter ,,, is this the moral this serial wants to impart ,?

the creatives must try to impart some values  and atleast show her reformation or else  tappu character must be brutally punished and no one shud ever try to imitate her or support her

this is not to hurt to anyone ,, nut jus wana express my Pov ,, her deeds are not excusable and her baby shud not be shown in a similar way like her

Good post bookamarkji, nicesum up of the biography of Tap..btw thechild if born n survives 2 grew up with good morals n values , he/she will teach taps a lesson..πŸ˜ƒ
@bookmark  woderful topic!! πŸ‘πŸ‘u r rite this ckt has really impacted v.badly.🀒🀒
bookamark pls post that video also. i saw that just today in is tappu improving thread at page 29 i feel.

shes rolling on the floor begging to veer to marry her. class one bhikhari she looks really. there may be many who havent seen that roop of hers so we must let more and more ppl refresh their memories.

although there might be more of such videos that one was the most deadly one i felt. jitna dekho utna hatred increase hoga iska guarantee hai.

the more times u watch it is directly proportional to increase in hatred. :)))
Good post bookmark, but i think this should be part 3, 4 or 5, as her psycho series are never ending and now   she bought that masoom home to take revenge does it really make any sense and in precap she is wondering hearing veers dusri shaadi.
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

Good post bookmark, but i think this should be part 3, 4 or 5, as her psycho series are never ending and now   she bought that masoom home to take revenge does it really make any sense and in precap she is wondering hearing veers dusri shaadi.

.I'm wondering.what does she expect from him now, after he threw her out of his house, saying GET OUT!!!!..πŸ˜‰

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
 nice post. πŸ‘πŸ‘

she seemed shocked on hearing of veer's dusri shaadi, then what does she expect?

is kinjal going to be on her hitlist too now?

and some taps fans are claiming that they are her fans because of her acting and beauty, well then you can be rashmi fans but not Tapasya, the character's fan. Koi unko farak samjhao jake. πŸ˜›
Edited by Greenbear - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109

.I'm wondering.what does she expect from him now, after he threw her out of his house, saying GET OUT!!!!..πŸ˜‰

ya shivani including tapsya all family members are shocked, I think they were waiting for daddaji or maie to come and take that evil home
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

ya shivani including tapsya all family members are shocked, I think they were waiting for daddaji or maie to come and take that evil home

how shameless r they😲😲
classy topic i have seen in this forum , well been screaming it for ages  now , this show and its ckt is making such a bad impact just like K soaps did , i know some saas-bahu more like mother and daughter but due to some kachra soaps those relations have been spoiled and now i look at them and sympathize and want to kill ekta if i get her , and this show it just gets worst with each passing day