Celebrity Fan Clubs

*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 75

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sonam Kapoor shows her wild side to the media
She played the role of producer perfectly for sister Sonam Kapoor-starrer Aisha (2010). And now, Anil Kapoor's younger daughter Rhea is ready to put plans for her second production venture in motion. But interestingly, she hasn't approached her famous sibling to star in it yet.

"Rhea is planning the details (for her second production). And everyone, including my father, is excited about it because Aisha made us realise that you can make a classy and rich-looking film on a small budget," says Sonam.

Highlighting that Rhea did an "impressive" job with her first project, Sonam adds that although everyone is talking about female-oriented films now, Aisha -- the official remake of Jane Austen's Emma -- was one of the first movies to do it.

"And that's why I am excited to see what Rhea comes up with next. And hopefully, she will think that I am good enough to be cast in her film again. I don't know about it yet," she says with a laugh.

Tell Sonam it's surprising that Rhea still hasn't approached her and she laughs: "Yes, it's true. I haven't been offered the film yet. The next time you speak to my dad, please ask him if Rhea is going to cast Sonam in her next film. I am dying to be in it."

Some time back, Anil said that Rhea is very strict about casting. "Rhea takes her own decisions. She has a mind of her own, and is rebellious and headstrong," says the older sister.

A few days ago, Anil had confirmed that he would be going for a narration of the story of Rhea's next film. At the same time, he had stated that a formal announcement would take time because casting and other things are time-consuming.

Sonam is currently looking forward to the Abbas Mustan's action-packed thriller, Players, which releases today. An official Indian adaptation of the Hollywood film, The Italian Job, the film will see Sonam playing Naina Braganza.

After co-starring with Abhay Deol for the first time in Aisha, Sonam is now set to work with him again in Rajkumar Santoshi's upcoming romcom. Seems they have recovered from the friction caused sometime ago when Abhay was quoted passing negative comments on Aisha. "I never had any bad vibes as far as Abhay is concerned," defends Sonam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 74)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

Please count me in Embarrassed

Welcome to the fanclub!!
Wish you a wonderful and great time here.

Please keep posting...it's quiet here.

Hugs Reena

sonapri

IF-Rockerz

sonapri

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
count me in too <3
as my name suggest im huge sona fanBig smile
p.s im really excited for abhay and sona next film loved dem in aishaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Everybody is talking about Abhishek and me: Sonam Kapoor

TNN | Jan 9, 2012, 12.00AM IST
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Everybody-is-talking-about-Abhishek-and-me-Sonam-Kapoor/articleshow/11413166.cms
Sonam Kapoor More Pics

The movie 'Players' has just hit the screens. When we caught up with actress Sonam Kapoor, she said that everyone was commenting on Abhishek Bachchan and her chemistry.

Sonam said, "Everybody has been telling me how good we look together, especially in our songs. I've always maintained that Abhishek is my favourite co-star. We did Delhi 6 together. In that film we had a pigeon, too. In Players, there's a pigeon. I wonder what connection Abhishek and I have with pigeons."

'Players' was promoted alongside Mission Impossible-4 when Tom Cruise visited India too! "It was a lovely experience," shared Sonam, who went on to add, "My dad's a rockstar" when asked about what she felt about Anil Kapoor's performance in the international venture.

So when do we see her share screen space with dad? "It's going to be a while. First, there's no script, and second, I'm sure I'll suffer from weak knees when acting with him."

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
feel free 2 use
thanks
tori

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonaprijaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful creations...it's lovely!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EmmaV.Secrets-

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonapri-EmmaV.Secrets-

sonapri

IF-Rockerz

sonapri

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged