Celebrity Fan Clubs

*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 75

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Abhay-Sonam bury the hatchet with Santoshi's next

They exchanged barbs and bitterness for the longest time. But Anil Kapoor and Abhay Deol may have decided to bury the hatchet after all. Mumbai Mirror has learnt both of them are willing to put the unpleasantness of Aisha behind them and are chalking out plans to work together again. In fact, Anil may produce Rajkumar Santoshi's next, which will feature his daughter Sonam and Abhay in the lead.

A friend of the veteran actor revealed to Mirror, "Santoshi is making a comedy with Abhay and Sonam. Anil Kapoor, who has known Santoshi for a long time, may produce it. This news has come as a surprise to many."

In fact, on a TV show, Anil had said Abhay "needs serious help" and Abhay had retorted saying that Anil "was a waste of time".

Abhay had also gone on record saying he wasn't too pleased with the way Aisha shaped up and was vocal about his problems with Kapoor's production house. 

However, Anil has reportedly spoken to Abhay and the two have sorted out their differences. Anil's friend added, "Anil had even invited Abhay to the party that was held for Tom Cruise last week. Abhay heard the narration of the script last week and has decided to come on board. The title of the film is yet to be finalised."

When we got in touch with Rajkumar Santoshi, he said, "It is too early to say anything. Give me a week and I will be in a better position to talk about the film."

While Abhay and Sonam remained unavailable for comment, Anil said, "If Rajji wants me to produce any film, I will do it. I can never say no to him."

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2011121020111210021213907ee525d8c/AbhaySonam-bury-the-hatchet-with-Santoshi%E2%80%99s-next.html?pageno=1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 73)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor on the cover of Hello Magazine

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sonam Kapoor gets candid about her paunch, her patch-ups and the changing times in Bollywood

You haven't really shown skin or done intimate scenes on screen. When do we get to see a bolder you?
When I have a better body... I have the body of a normal girl but I don't have ripped abs. I have a little bit of paunch, little extra flesh on my arms and legs.
 don't have the body for a bikini. Eventually whenever I want to work that hard on my body instead of my acting, I will. People want me to stay innocent in a lot of ways. A director said, 'you are the only actress who doesn't look jaded'. 

You patched up with Abhay...
I am not going to pretend as if nothing went wrong between us. I got upset about what he said.  He wasn't happy with the script. I think he was upset with the production also. If he wasn't a good actor I wouldn't be working with him again. If he said something about my dad or the production, that reflects badly on him, not me.  

Is Ranbir next in line?
It's not in my hands. There have been no issues between us for me to extend an olive branch. I have always been civil and good with Ranbir.

Has the times changed for better for heroines?
It's degraded. Do you see women-oriented films like Mother India, Bandini, Sujata, and Guide being made today? In the last one-year we saw films like Aisha, Fashion, No One Killed Jessica and The Dirty Picture. 

Do you feel the need to be more diplomatic at times?
I have always spoken my mind. I have never said anything mean unless someone attacked me. Obviously, I am not a Gandhian. You can state your opinion without stepping on another's toe, which I am foolish enough to do once in a while. 

You are known more as a fashion icon than an actress...
People love me as an actor, that's why some of the biggest directors are offering me movies. I'd rather be known as a fashion icon than someone who is very easy, or someone who sleeps around or someone who has too many boyfriends. 

Your dad said other actresses are jealous of you.
My dad can say that. I can't. That will be really immodest (Smiles). Honestly, I have known girls who say 'I wear simple clothes' and the next thing you know is that they are flaunting designer clothes. That's hypocrisy. 

He also said you turned down Hollywood films!
I don't like talking about films I am not doing.

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Sonam is just soo gorgeous.

One major thing that makes me love her more is her fashion  style. She's a diva and the queen of fashion icons!<3

PrincessBushi

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessBushi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Please count me in Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post