Celebrity Fan Clubs

*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 75

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
you welcome, use karo na ager achi lagi tou!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-* (Page 68)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Farhan and Sonam to star in Rakeysh Mehra's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag 

Farhan Akhtar, Sonam Kapoor After months of hunting for the right actor to play the role of Milkha Singh in the biopic Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra has finally found the perfect choice and it's none other than Farhan Akhtar.

Farhan, who has impressed one and all with his acting prowess ever since he made his acting debut with Rock On in 2008, will be playing the role of Milkha Singh. The actor will be joined by Sonam Kapoor in this much talked about project.

Farhan will be undergoing serious training to look the part of athlete Milkha Singh. The actor even met up with Milkha Singh and his family recently in Punjab.

Shooting of the film begins in February 2012.

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
WISH BIRU AKA RANBIR KAPOOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Party

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Sonam Kapoor's new L'Oreal print advertisement

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Mausam Nets Rs. 29 Crore In Week 1 At Box-Office

October 1st, 2011 by Komal Nahta

Mausam suffered on account of its unduly slow pace and its undue length. After a weekend all-India total net collection of around Rs. 20.5 to 21 crore, collections nosedived so that the first week ended at barely Rs. 28 to 29 crore. With a number of new releases this week and several more scheduled for next week, the debut directorial venture of Pankaj Kapur can't hope to salvage itself. It is bound to entail losses to the parties concerned.

Speedy Singhs did not score at the ticket windows in the first week – neither the original English version nor its dubbed Hindi version. Except for some areas of East Punjab and Delhi, where its title helped get some patronage for the film, it could do precious little at the box-office.

Johnny English Reborn (dubbed) fared poorly at the turnstiles in its first week. Johnny English Reborn(English) also fared poorly in the first week.

Rivaaz fared as miserably in 2nd week as on its first day.  Jaana Pehchana has tanked at the solo cinema it opened two weeks back – Liberty, Bombay.

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is reaping the benefit of weak releases. In its third week, it managed to add Rs. 4 crore to its all-India kitty thereby taking its 3-week total to Rs. 58-59 crore!

Bodyguard is now on its way out after an extraordinary quick inning. It will touch the Rs. 150 crore mark in India.

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Murugadoss on Sonam Kapoor's wish list

Dynamite they say comes in small packages. Case in point is A R Murugadoss. The puny director has left a lasting impression on Bollywood with his Ghajini (2008). So much so that even today his name is being bandied about for films with the Hindi film industry top brass like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and now, Sonam Kapoor. While the South media has been constantly speculating whether Priyanka Chopra or Sonam will bag Murugadoss' next opposite Vijay; both the girls deny the offer point-blank. Sonam however says, "I am a chip off the old block. My father Anil Kapoor has the highest regard for filmmakers from the South and I'm no different.'' Anil had started his career with Mani Ratnam's Kanada film Pallavi Anu Pallavi three decades ago. Now Sonam wants to work with Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss and other talents from down South. She says, "I have been following media reports on my being offered Viswaroopam and Murugadoss Sir's films. I'm flattered that these filmmakers are considering me for roles; if they are. But neither of these offers have come to me directly. I would love to work with Murugadoss Sir. To me, a director is of prime importance when greenlighting a project. My role, the hero and other aspects come later."

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

In a freewheeling conversation, Sonam Kapoor talks about her growing up days, parents and some weighty issues. Filmfare takes notes...

Do you obsess about your weight?

Yes I do obsess about weight. I can't help it. I think every girl does, whether she is an actress or not. Because I have a tendency to put on weight I have to be doubly conscious about what I eat. Also my health requires me to be careful. I have a weak stomach. I can't eat just anything I want. Being fit and slim is not just an aesthetic choice for me, it's crucial.  

Have you ever gone on a crash diet?

No, never. My stomach can't take it. I get awful acidity. It's not worth it. But I have occasional bingeing phases. My weakness is chocolates. 

If you didn't have to diet or watch your weight what would your ideal diet be, through the day? 

Two half fried eggs on toast, waffles with maple syrup and cold coffee for breakfast. Dosa with chutney and sambar for lunch or anything South Indian. Pav bhaaji, puri bhaaji, French fries, pizza, biryani and Thai food for dinner. You know how other actress say that they don't eat and then eat everything. I am the opposite. I say I eat well but actually I don't. I am a fat girl deep inside… (sighs) 

Were you a wild teenager

Yes.

SonamPrintable stuff or all unprintable?

Both. I have tattooes and piercings to show for my wild phase. Sneaking out of home, school, being out all night. Having the wrong friends… I liked wild music. I still have one belly piercing. The rest are gone. Thank God. 

How did your parents react?

My parents have been cool mostly. They have always viewed me as their slightly weird daughter and loved me for it and let me be. They have accepted that I'm going to be a little strange always. 

Do they tend to treat you like a child, still?

Yes when it comes to my health. And I get bad migraines because of my acidity and they are constantly trying to feed me every two hours as if I'm a two-year-old. Otherwise, I'm a pretty good kid now. I don't do stupid things anymore. I am done with being a teenager. It's been six years now. I haven't done anything to make them clutch their heads and say 'my daughter's losing the plot.'

Do you fight with your siblings Rhea and Harsh?

Not really. We agree on everything except movies. It happens more with Harsh. Rhea and I are opposites and we kinda complement each other. 

I listen to her more than I listen to mom and dad. Harsh has very artistic sensibilities and is difficult to please. I am kinda in between. 

Do you have to play older sister to them all the time?

Not at all. We are all quite sorted and we have our positives and negatives. But I tend to be more spaced out than both of them but at the same time I am more hardworking. 

In an interview with Filmfare your dad Anil Kapoor said that Sonam is very good for others and not so much for herself. Your comments?

I guess he is right. We all tend to be brilliant with other people's lives and problems and not with our own. I am a very objective person with everyone else. I can foresee what's going to happen but when it comes to me, I can't see it. I need someone to point it out to me. And it's usually about work. (Laughs)… Personally I tend to give myself pretty sound advice. I always know when I am about to fall, even if I don't stop myself.

Something that your last relationship taught you that has made you deal with your consequent ones in a better way?

Never be in an unequal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top