Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Xx_fehmida_xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Kritika Kamra turns a year older..

Kritika Kamra turns a year older..

Kritika Kamra shares with TellyBuzz her birthday plans, the exciting outing she had with Karan to celebrate her birthday..

Kritika Kamra turns one year older today and the girl is busy shooting on her birthday. Kritika and Karan Kundra just came back from their shoot yesterday night and had got a lovely surprise from her friends.

Talking about the last night celebration, Kritika says, "Karan and I just returned back from Shimla last night at quarter to 12 and all my friends were waiting to receive us on the airport so that they can wish me on time. Additi Gupta, Nishant, Mukti Mohan all were present to greet me and it was so nice to see them so eagerly waiting for us, especially for me."

"It was a chaotic birthday with no proper time and management but still we had a blast last night as I knew that I won't be able to celebrate my birthday today because my shooting schedules will last till 2 in the mid night. Therefore we all ran to the nearest hotel by the airport and cut the cake over there," adds Kritika.

When asked Kritika about her plan on her birthday, she says, " Today's day I have given for Kitani Mohabbat Hai as I am shooting from morning and will be continuing till late mid night."

Kritika was very much overwhelmed to talk about Karan-her beau, "Karan and I had left from Chandigarh day before yesterday and we had planned to celebrate my birthday in Shimla. Due to our shoot he had not slept for two days and in spite of that he was driving the car for almost 5-6 hours to spend quality time with me in Shimla. That was really sweet of him."

TellyBuzz wishes Kritika a very warm and happy birthday!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmh-Jyo-LindaxXxkavyasam.vrshn.shibzAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra turns a year older - Article" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged

that was so sweet of karan.   Many Happy returns of the day Kritika.  abhi inko gift kya mila woh nahi bataya...secret hai kya kritika?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

that was so sweet of karan.   Many Happy returns of the day Kritika.  abhi inko gift kya mila woh nahi bataya...secret hai kya kritika?

oh sabr karo ..i am sure we will come to know about it soon..Wink

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh sabr karo ..i am sure we will come to know about it soon..Wink
arey nahi batayenge mujhe malum hai pucho kyun gift hi aisa hogaWink

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
arre ppl karan ne kritika ko shimla ghumaya...ye gift nahi tha kya?TongueLOL

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

chalo maan liya  wahi gift tha acceptedLOL.,,,, but mujhe pata hain na baat kya hai.Wink

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

chalo maan liya  wahi gift tha acceptedLOL.,,,, but mujhe pata hain na baat kya hai.Wink
muje bhi bataao na...Cry muje nahi pata..!!LOL

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged

muje bhi bataao na...Cry muje nahi pata..!!LOL
watch to nahi hai LOLLOL aur secret to  jo hum chahe woh hai..LOL  arey he is singing tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam  and all on his wall.Embarrassed

Edited by kavyasam - 25 October 2010 at 8:48am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top