*~6 ArMan Heaven~*Hum Milkar Rahenge - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tv_madness

arre han,  I just checked. All the infringements were claimed by DMCL😕 but what does SBS party have to do with them😕
ConfusedNo Idea Anu No Idea they are just plain crazy i guess 
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

🤗🤗🤗
Ok,I just felt like handing out some hugs,like musing mugs😆😆

Jia,u scared mewatz that rakhee sawant like pic u stuck on urself😳
trying to scare da DMG dingbats with  it kya😕As if that moronic hero wasnt scary enuf,
they must be vampires by now after watchin dat show🤢rakhee sawant aint gonna do much on them🥱

ArMan Forever😳fantastic episode 2de

Archu push,Mannu pull- they were having a go @each other guys ! They look like a seasoned tadka couple,inseparable,hand cuffed together,cutey,cutey😳😳 
 🤗 Which Pic are you talking about Saffy? My new display pic? you didn't liked it? 😆
Saffy you even found them romantic when they were pushing eachother in anger while crying? now thats positivity 😆

You guys keep vanishing and It looks like I am talking to myself people might start to think I am a nutcase who keeps talking to herself 😳

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
bholee soulee - u scare me still with dat bhees saal baad pic😳😔

is it from that hostel movie😲 or is it u sleep walking in da nite listening to ppl snoring😆

ya,am writing essays in SOTD on ArMan 😆I da likes Archu chesting manav and pushing - Manav squeezing da shoulders squashing archu gulab for fragrance🤔tis normal na - me da zingbat sushita fan na now,to face da dingbat dmg chickens
ok,where r u zingbat gang🤪Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Hola!!

Did y'all notice tht Sushi unbuttoned two extra buttons yesterday. Amidst the drama, the shiny waxed chest had its own moments... I had to control myselves to take my eyes off it and watch the scene. 😍 😳
Dew, of course we all noticed it; personally that's all I was looking at in that scene. 

Jia, how do you find all those?  Sometimes I feel like you've hacked into my tinypic account.  😆
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Dew, of course we all noticed it; personally that's all I was looking at in that scene. 

Jia, how do you find all those?  Sometimes I feel like you've hacked into my tinypic account.  😆
Why dont you believe me when I tell you I am a very good Chor 😎 yes I've hacked your account and your password is ********* see I even know your password 😈 so if you ever need any of your own stuff contact me 😎 🤣
And yes Dew even I noticed that I was trying to concentrate on his face and to what he was saying but my eyes kept on rolling down 😳🤣
I was looking at his chest too☺️ Remembered all my fellow besharams (obviously after the scene as I was too busy looking at Sushant) ☺️ This man is going to kill us someday☺️
Here is a very clear video of that antaakshari in dhinchal diwali show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBsBzUMOfGI&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=jfHqbP19sKY

I was able to hear Sushant clearly in this one and he acts so jealous and possessive when he says to that guy "gana khatam ho gaya chalo" and the guy said "dance kia to gana khatam kerdia" and Sushant sayd  "haan!" 🤣

TB and Jia, I think u can take better pics😉