Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this channel is good..that sushant trying to give kiss..and anki got surprised..πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh.that is so nice of you even if she calls you KSG'S GIRLFRIEND....i didn't see before..as i didn't check everyone's wish in that thread..😳..Jia..

She can call me whatever she likes πŸ€ͺ If I am KSG's GF then she is a Mushi lover  you know I was about to put Mushi in the place of Ranbir in that vm first πŸ€£ but then I controlled myself and thought of forgiving Piya on her Birthday cause I am so nice thats why Embarrassed🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
oh you were nice on her birthday..but i said have fun with mushy on her birthday..πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh you were nice on her birthday..but i said have fun with mushy on her birthday..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  I think she did Akka πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ you know the other day she was telling me that she wants to donate her own hair to her Taklu 🀣🀣 and I said you are so romantix Piya 😍🀣 Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
look 150 pages are up on this one also..see she doesn't really like his taklu head...jia..πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Oh yes Akka this Heaven went by really fast πŸ₯³we are on to the next one now
Akka she likes his shinny takla head but I think as a gift she wants to give her hair to him....how romantic is that 😍🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
yea new arman heaven for married couple..πŸ₯³ as a gift..
gremlin. thumbnail
I just loved the end part of today's episode when Manav says that bonus line for a moment I couldnt believe it was Manav who was joking 😲
But I really liked how he smiled  πŸ˜ and was making Archana ready for what is about to come it was really an unusual scene to watch..
archanamanav thumbnail
yes manav looking happy  is rare sight...jia..πŸ₯³..only archu can make him happy like that..😍
gremlin. thumbnail
Yes Akka I am loving these two together 😍 I love how Manav is getting more confident these days he holds Archana more confidently now, jokes,smiles😍 ...Lets hope we get more cute scenes like that in future It'll be a treat to watch 😍
Some pics of the scene posted by Nisha πŸ˜›