Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes archana did great 2day..now manavs turn..pls dont disappoint.....

they both believe they are married..how???....

cvs pls explain.....asap....
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think we have to assume that they are married. the sindoor scene was supposed to be symbolic to them being married. maybe ekta doesn't want to spend money on arman marriage since she already spent so much for man-shrav and ar-jay wedding preps. today they said they are married. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved the way Archana stood up for Manav today, Sulochana shouldn't have slapped him. He is right, Jaywant is a bad guy and I wish they could see that instead of blindly trusting him over Manav.

I am glad Archana and Manav are choosing to live their lives their way instead of living in misery for others who could care less about their happiness. I just hope they marry legally soon, they need a real wedding. Satish, Ajit and Vandu can help with that.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So After Nisha I am the new victim of Zee Channel ...after Nisha's channel getting deleted again by the douchbag channel ðŸ˜ģ I took the responsibilty of uploading the segments on YT just yesterday I uploaded 7 vids and now I came back signed in and surpriseeeeee what do I see a warning by the Douchebag channel ðŸ˜ģ now obviously I felt like dancing seeing the surprise so I did ðŸĪŠ
They gave me warning on PS2 segment now what the hell is copyrighted in that segment?ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜Ą
and dont know why I am finding getting a warning funny and have been laughing since then maybe I have lost it ðŸĪŠ
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

what is PS2 jia?..😕

Akka PS2 means playstation 2..Last year there was a segment of Sushant Ankita in which Sushant is playing PS2 I uploaded that segment on YT and Zee deleted it and gave me a warning cause of copyright issues Confused I hate Zee ðŸ˜ģ
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what is PS2 jia?..😕

play station 2..the game station that all kids r crazy about..I should know..my son has PS1,2 AND 3..costs alot....each game is 30-50.....

and my son is 20 yrs old and still crazy about PS3....apparently..PS4 is being released soon..

I am sorry jia about yr ytube vids..hate zee and dmcl...
archanamanav thumbnail
Jia i just saw your you tube channel..that piya's birthday thing was funny..😆..did she watch it?..
gremlin. thumbnail
Thats Okay I am cool. I am still finding it funny god knows why? 😕😆
More than me Nisha will be angry when she'll know about it 😆
gremlin. thumbnail

Jia i just saw your you tube channel..that piya's birthday thing was funny..😆..did she watch it?..

Akka where were you? 😆 I made that vm for Piya's birthday and it was posted in her bday thread maybe you missed it..yeah she saw it and liked it ðŸ˜ģ atleast thats what she told
me ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜†
Akka that is my other channel in which I only upload my vms I got three channels..
this is the one from which Zee deleted the video.. I officially hate them ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
oh.that is so nice of you even if she calls you KSG'S GIRLFRIEND....i didn't see before..as i didn't check everyone's wish in that thread..ðŸ˜ģ..Jia..