Pavitra Rishta

*~6 ArMan Heaven~*Hum Milkar Rahenge - Page 5

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh yay Jia, you've already started!

Anu, they deleted it for three videos?  What the hell is wrong with them?  That's just cruel and really unusual in comparison to the other channels.

SaNiCo, feel free to e-mail them about it.  I think it might be an issue with any segments related to Zee TV, not just PR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: toothbrush13

Oh yay Jia, you've already started!

Anu, they deleted it for three videos?  What the hell is wrong with them?  That's just cruel and really unusual in comparison to the other channels.

SaNiCo, feel free to e-mail them about it.  I think it might be an issue with any segments related to Zee TV, not just PR.

TB, I am not too sure whether its only ZEE  who is doing this. I had a video with  the Sushita clips in the SBS anniversary party. That was deleted. The other two were SBB dance rehearsal and the SBB antakshari (which did have the Zee logo).
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tv_madness

han jia, just 3 videos I had. All three removed and my account disabled Now this is where we need a Protection Squad : Sushita Videos Protection Squad😆

Your right Anu we do need that Squad Fo Sho 😆 seriously what is up with them? I have never seen so much Nahkra's of any other channel 😡

They dare delete mine 😡  I'll seriously 🤔 do something dont know what though 😕 😆

gremlin. thumbnail

TB I am always phast 😎

Anu they email you on what thing they had problem on in the video's after they give you warning didn't they emailed you?
tv_madness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

They dare delete mine 😡  I'll seriously 🤔 do something dont know what though 😕 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆

Aajkal ArMan bhi pareshan aur ArMan fans bhi pareshan. Everybody is helpless😆

Aajkal to Sushita bhi dukhi😭 poor Scotch😭 Never wanted the mystery of Scotch solved this way😒
tv_madness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

TB I am always phast 😎

Anu they email you on what thing they had problem on in the video's after they give you warning didn't they emailed you?

arre han,  I just checked. All the infringements were claimed by DMCL😕 but what does SBS party have to do with them😕
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤗🤗🤗
Ok,I just felt like handing out some hugs,like musing mugs😆😆

Jia,u scared mewatz that rakhee sawant like pic u stuck on urself😳
trying to scare da DMG dingbats with  it kya😕As if that moronic hero wasnt scary enuf,
they must be vampires by now after watchin dat show🤢rakhee sawant aint gonna do much on them🥱

ArMan Forever😳fantastic episode 2de

Archu push,Mannu pull- they were having a go @each other guys ! They look like a seasoned tadka couple,inseparable,hand cuffed together,cutey,cutey😳😳 
gremlin. thumbnail
Ok lets do some drooling shall we..

btw Made by toothbrush.

I love this moment..When he goes "EEEEE" and she hits him and says "Ache se has ke dikhao na " 😆 Ankita is too adorable when she is bossy 😍 I love girls who bosses men anyway 😆

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gals,read da shocking news **gasping for breath**

Can u upload to yahoo videos? Nadzy had the same problem repeatedly for a VM,and then she got it on yahoo easily without any issues

who da darn is this DMCL?? Kya bada UN Peace Keeping Force chala rahey hain for a few chutkoo videos,cheap tricks yaar

We shud protest in FC and FB accts of them - tis detrimental to the stars na
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tv_madness

😆 😆 😆 😆

Aajkal ArMan bhi pareshan aur ArMan fans bhi pareshan. Everybody is helpless😆

Aajkal to Sushita bhi dukhi😭 poor Scotch😭 Never wanted the mystery of Scotch solved this way😒

Yeah Anu I am so sad too about Scotch Anki loved him soo much Cry she must be really sad  Sushant used to watch naughty hollywood movies with Scotch he must be really sad too to loose his partner in crime