*~6 ArMan Heaven~*Hum Milkar Rahenge - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Wohooooo new heaven  🥳Good Job Girlies in being crazy 😎

After saying that I'll say I am super frustrated 😳
why u frustrated Jia Darling😳 u want a new job?😉how abt turning Piyatrix sharmilee😆and cheen-fying Manav for ourselves😈
Great work Tas,Gauri and all u fundu Gals 👍🏼
hum aapka laaj rakhengey and finish da 150 pgs soon,dedicated wrkers we r gonna be😳😉😆
whats up Jia..🤓.i see you are trying to talk about that..🤓
Nothing Saffy and Akka was busy fighting in DMG forum they ate my head out today
As its in the news that Miss.Jennifer dinget will also be gracing us with her presence in JDJ 4 and in that article it says that Even Sushita will be JDJ this season...arghh what a mess..
Now all those crazy fan chicks will also be present in JDJ forum claiming that Jennifer is better than Sushita,Madhuri Dixit and even Micheal Jackson 😳

If Sushita is really coming in JDJ this season we better prepare ourselves as we will have to deal with that crazytown
Ok Jia,am gettin prepared😳

abhi sey supari on that jennifer midget,gadget watever😳
Akka,pls pilao something for Jaanu,am sure her skills will be useful against crazy fan chicks😛
For what saffy?..i didn't get you?..what is so special about that teacher..she just knows modern arts..🤪
Akka,she can dimaag pakao na😆

all DMG crazy fan chicks ko pakao,murgi pakao she do in minutes😆😆nanga panga dey will run off😆
Sushita will win hands down⭐️We will have uninterrupted service in that Heaven then😳
Jia, dont worry we will PROTECT our Sushita😎 🤣