hey ppl a pic in newspaper-pehli nazar me takrar;)

Posted: 13 years ago
thanq for sharin olly....hmm...interestin....!!! lovely dress of kritz...😳
Originally posted by shibz

thanq for sharin olly....hmm...interestin....!!! lovely dress of kritz...😳
uff finally got 1 reply to this topic..😆😆..ya kritz looks lovely but karan-no comments..🤣
Originally posted by -Olly-

uff finally got 1 reply to this topic..😆😆..ya kritz looks lovely but karan-no comments..🤣
yaar bas bhi karo ab...kitna chidaaogi ab uss bechaare ko...dekho kaisa bechaara sa shakal banaya hai...🤣🤣 reminds me of our Punji's sada hua shakal in the holi ke din ka cutout 🤣🤣
Originally posted by shibz

yaar bas bhi karo ab...kitna chidaaogi ab uss bechaare ko...dekho kaisa bechaara sa shakal banaya hai...🤣🤣 reminds me of our Punji's sada hua shakal in the holi ke din ka cutout 🤣🤣
oh ya ya that cut out..god!!! really funny..when kritz said that even in the cut out the shakal is sada hua..but photographer ki kya galati hai..uske to hamesha ek hi expression hai sadu..ROFLROFL🤣🤣

Thanks a Lot 4 Sharing it's so Dreamy😍

Cant w8!!!

i must say karan look so hot here with his new hairstyle..😍 
Aww they're sooo cute <3
all r welcome guys!1😆 Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago

wow   cool pic.   thanks for sharing olly.   Kritika looks beautiful,  Karan ko peeche kyun khada kiya gaya hai...white is the color for them guys,  she looks pretty in it.  

Originally posted by kavyasam

wow   cool pic.   thanks for sharing olly.   Kritika looks beautiful,  Karan ko peeche kyun khada kiya gaya hai...white is the color for them guys,  she looks pretty in it.  

oh u welcome kavya..ya karan..loks really funny..but no more taang khichayi of him..ime and shibz  already made much fun of him..😆😆