Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Cant you sleep at night?
Is Maaneet all you can think of ??

Does your imagination always border on what would happen to this beloved couple on the show and otherwise?
Have you ever started doing something totally unrelated and random but, have ended up connecting it back to the show, its characters, its tunes and everything related to it somehow or the other ...

dont worry ... you are not abnormal...infact you have just earned yourself a title!! you are now an Maaneet Idiot ...

So come one! Come all....!!! 

People here never sleep ...
They never tire...

Neither do they retire ...

On a bad day, you would find a reason to smile...
On a mad day, more maddness you will desire....

The Idiot Chat Club welcomes you all....Hug

There is no registration fee nor do you need permission to be a part of this madness....
Read the pages below at your own risk!!
People who judge us will be severely prosecuted!!!

Last But Not The Least-If you are interested In Maaneet and everything about them....That is a die-heart/Hard Core Maaneet Fan and want to do nothing much related with their Personal Life (Read GC and DD)......then this is the perfect Place for you....

So what are you waiting for...
Come On In....Join the BunchWink

Courtesy -honeydew- aka Niha

The Idiot Family-VM

Courtesy-Viji

Our Birthdays.....

Viji(Rickks)-12th
Jes(Jes75)-12th
Preet (killerkinrul) - 6th January
Pam(Sigma)-31st

Nandu ( nanditasingh)-7th

Lavz( LavZ )-8th

Imu(imraana)-15th

Sia(sia.k_1)-1st

Vru(RushTrip)-19th

LVRaaz (Vinu/Jijaji) - 5 th april

Pu(pooja83)-9th

Rev(revv)-10th

Nups(-sann-)-3rd
Muni (muniza75)-10th

Pari(Pari76)- 4th    

Uzma ( uzmakhan)-4th
kuls ( kuls11)-11th
yasmeen(dilmilgaye-kash)-14th
Taiba (fahsaad)- 27th

Aditi(Aditi123_78)-10th

Shivu(mysterygurl1427)-14th
Destiny (Lekha) - 14th
Nags(Nargis)-17th

Anisha (LOLAnisha)-1st
 Dol(DolphinUSA)-23rd

Nihu(honeydew)-4th
Sri(Sksg)-22nd

Lily_k25-25th

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 October 2010 at 8:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZluv_winchestersInfinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet Idiots Ki Adalat-Sweet 16" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh for god sakes i hope Maan this time doesn't silently walk away....i actually want him to react differently this time from how he reacted in Pee Loon....walking away silently does not solve anything!!!!!

I actually want him to go crazy....go angry!!! React first then if he walks away after his frustration then it will look real!!!

I just hope Geet doesn't misunderstand him when he walks away and actually starts the new job....

don't want that at all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qutiangel86SilentsoulInfinitedreams

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
congo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

When geet means everything will change......what do u think she means by that???

I feel she is right....that something will change.....but i still believe the love Maan has for geet will never change.....

but by change?? What change?? what does she mean??

but this time i don't want Maan to always console Geet.....i want geet to console Maan....why always maan??

He is going to be hurt badly!!!!! Real badly.....his brother whom he loved did such a deed??? I want Geet to be with him....i don't want her to leave his side for a bit!!!

I think...Maan attitude towrd family will change.....he will be in dilemma now..for Dadi....if he will go and punish both Dadi will know entire truth....and this is not crime they did was sin.....
Jo bhi hai....Gabbar Jitna bura...life main geet ke saath hua hai...maan ke saath to nahi....even when he was in hospital all went againt her...dadiii.....NT...

Maan bro did something wrong...but she faced that.....she actually kept that secert for him.....she faced 2 criminals who she hate most....and have to act normal..

yes i know that geet has gone through much worse....but she has handled it very well.....and to top it all she had maan by her side first unintentionally now intentionally.......

who does Maan have??? He only has his dadi whom he dearly loves..whom he is going to have to break the truth too....who may not even side him since she loves Nt soo damn much...(and lets not forget that he too has a horrible past that we are not aware of....the past of which he has dealt with alone)
 Not agree..If u watch closely how much she love Dev and NT ...her love for  Maan is on diffrent level...how much NT fueled her against  Geet...she forgave her....when she saw smile on Maan face...for her izzat is biggest thing...rite...even she forgot all insult....for Maan...that too for reason...ki she left just because she was scared not even a good enough reason
yup but his past cant be even half of what geet faced....it could be a girl ditched him....wife ditched him......but dadi was there with him....whereas Geet faced alll humiliation all alone...Maan saved her from brij....but before that she endured too much torture from her familyy she went to jail...for god sake she is mother at 18.....when she was just out of 12th class....her dreams to study got shattered...

Dadi can't be againt...Maan for anything...unless NT plan something reaaly deadly.soemthing should be too bad
where as geet was never alone....she chose not to tell Maan the truth.....that was her decision.....if she wanted to she could have told him......either way it would have had the same effect....if she told him in the hospital or if she will tell him now

sorry my job is to think and talk like a pyschologist i just try to look at every single perspective Big smile

geet will bethere...therefore she promised na....geet ki khsuhi aapki khushi main hogi...that means she wait...for Maan to decide what he wants to do with his brother......Maan will take some time to decide what to do....but he has to protect Geet from evil NT>....NT will do no harm to him but can plan anything....against geet....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qutiangel86mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Congo to all idiotz on our 16 threadPartyPartyDancing

Muniza

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Oh gosh for god sakes i hope Maan this time doesn't silently walk away...I dont think he will do that...because that will kill his charcter....if he cant handle truth better not preach truth..l..vo kare to sahi kal...I will kill him in my analysis...as I did to geet .....i actually want him to react differently this time from how he reacted in Pee Loon....walking away silently does not solve anything!!!!! yes he will therfore I am saying He mite break...but  truth will emotionally drench  Geet more than him....so next half of song will be from Maan to geet to console her....thats my predicion...

I actually want him to go crazy....go angry!!! React first then if he walks away after his frustration then it will look real!!!

I just hope Geet doesn't misunderstand him when he walks away and actually starts the new job....
I think he will aloow geet to do job...so that she can be saved from Dev and NT

don't want that at all..

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Kuls i am not talkin about Geet's past......and her family.....i am only talkin about ever since Maaneet met......

i am not bringing in Geet's family in this at all....that phase was a totally different phase of her life.....

all i am talkin about is Maan's family...and geet the present.....

I know Dadi loves maan dearly......but she too loves Dev equally....and she may hate geet for awhile....she will support Maan...but she may not support geet....and not supporting geet to me is not supporting maan.

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Oh gosh for god sakes i hope Maan this time doesn't silently walk away....i actually want him to react differently this time from how he reacted in Pee Loon....walking away silently does not solve anything!!!!!

don't want that at all..

Shivi i told you na i am not in mood to talk, that's why i havent gave any detail that when he has to walk away, i just said generally....

I am totally agree with you, yes he has to show his anger, fustration first...Now time is changed...He already know the truth, just the difference is he doesnt know the culprit is his own bro and sister in law.....

He is not gonna leave Geet at all.....Abb aisa kuch pagal pan nahin aayega....WHy people always think that any truth will bring break up, seperation...It's not Ekta show right?

Yahan mostly things logical happen hoti hain

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Post Reply New Post

Go to top