Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

To Love Again-ManEet II(Part42 p 46) (Page 6)

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 4196

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya satish

It was an awesome update..

Loved the Cute angel..
What maan is upto?//
waiting for next one..
Thanks alot Shreya
 
Let's see what Maan is up toWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Joined: 11 August 2010
Posts: 2119

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I have fallen in love with your story all over again since the arrival of the babySmile
I love to read your updatesSmile

This was really a nice update. 
Loved caring maan, the love he showers on Geet and his cute baby, Geet teasing Maan, Dadi-everything was really beautiful!!!
The way they were feeding each other with the baby lay on bed with them was soo cute!!!
Perfect family picture!Smile

What is Maan upto? Getting up in the middle of night, talking on phone and wants to keep it a secret. Seems like he's planning something for Geet and his angel baby and wants to surprise themSmile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 4196

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Niceee part.
Continue soonnnn.
Thanxxx for the pm.



Fatima
Thanks alot, sweetie
Will write asapWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

zebronics Senior Member
zebronics
zebronics

Joined: 24 August 2010
Posts: 443

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hey really great update
u nicely potry a maan as father  i mean good father
pls add me on ur PM listClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 4196

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

I have fallen in love with your story all over again since the arrival of the babySmile
I love to read your updatesSmile

This was really a nice update. 
Loved caring maan, the love he showers on Geet and his cute baby, Geet teasing Maan, Dadi-everything was really beautiful!!!
The way they were feeding each other with the baby lay on bed with them was soo cute!!!
Perfect family picture!Smile

What is Maan upto? Getting up in the middle of night, talking on phone and wants to keep it a secret. Seems like he's planning something for Geet and his angel baby and wants to surprise themSmile


HugHugAll I can say is that your words have touched deep in my heart.
Thanks for the lovely words, they mean alot to me.
 
Let's see what Maan is upto this time and what you have guessed is possible at the moment, let's see how it unfolds.
 
Love ya
Ammu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783hunnybunch

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 4196

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zebronics

hey really great update
u nicely potry a maan as father  i mean good father
pls add me on ur PM listClap
Thanks alot for the lovely words and yes your request is doneSmile
hermoini Goldie
hermoini
hermoini

Joined: 01 August 2006
Posts: 1115

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
uff u mean maan gonna surprise geet nd baby ??is it tht yah is maan still trying to get out of troubles created by sameera ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 4196

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoini

uff u mean maan gonna surprise geet nd baby ??is it tht yah is maan still trying to get out of troubles created by sameera ..
Let's see what is he going to unfold this timeLOLLOLLOL
It could go on either way, but I won't let you down is all I can say right now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 211   Views: 83683

mithilalovesksg 211 83683 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1198   Views: 462170

barkha_90 1198 462170 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 634   Views: 275397

..Mira.. 634 275397 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty
FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: MeghAn_AnYaFan   Replies: 312   Views: 56351

MeghAn_AnYaFan 312 56351 26 May 2011 at 10:28am by sweetnandu
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 233   Views: 76909

adi_gupta 233 76909 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index