FOR 2nd THREAD

Luv u
Naina
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you all my lovely friends (readers)😊
@Uzma; Thanks dear, your words are alot for me

@Dreaminvicible; thanks for loving the story

@Maangeetcrazy; thanks dear, yeah Maan will be double sexy as he is of now, with a baby girl

@Mariza; done

@lody; congrats dear, you are now a goldie....thanks for loving my ff and I'm updating now

@Amisah and sweetscorpio; thanks, I'm trying now

@Winnie; πŸ€—thanks dear, for the lovely words

@Kellz; thanks dear

@Vrsharma; thanks

@Firegurl; thanks dear

@Manasi; Thanks dear, yes the girl will be the luckiest among all

@Sweginju; Thanks

@MaanEETfan; Thanks

@Sammy; thanks dear

@Hermoini; thanks...You think Maan will be in the baby's room.....Let's seeπŸ˜‰

@Ansah; Thanks dear, your words mean alot to me, and I'm updating now

@Ramya; thanks

@Shalini; thanks dear

@basket; All I can say is thanks, dear

@Rachana; thanks dear, are you sure Geet will find him in the baby's room?

@Naina; Thanks alot sweetie πŸ€—
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vika1981

He amrita,

Congrats on the new thread.  I found this story 2 days back and i had to catch up on it.. it was so amazing reading..it. I loved it.. how he accepted her and married her, but not even telling her she was getting married to him.  She giving birth to a baby girl.. ohh i can totally see.. the little girl wrapping maan in her little finger he is so gonna spoil her:|)

pls PM when u update next, eagerly waiting for the nxt upate:)

vika

Hei Vika πŸ€—

Thanks dear, and I'm so glad that you loved my FF, thanks alot. I love your view, yeah, it would be so beautiful and touching....

Definetly will pm you next time I update

Luv,
Ammu
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

To Love Again - Part – 36

'Geet' Maan whispered Geet's name putting his arm around her shoulder and let her towards the crib to see how their sweet angel was sleeping comfortably. He embraced his loving wife gratefully and placed a kiss on top of her head before speaking 'Geet, look at our baby; see those chubby cheeks and the soft skin. Every time I look at her, it reminds me of you, Geet' he cupped his wife's face as he talked to her. They then kissed the sleeping angel, one after the other before leaving the room.

Daadima brought their dinner into the room, not wanting Geet to go down stairs for dinner. She kept the tray on one side of the bed and sat next to her daughter-in-law. 'Geet bte, how are you feeling now?' She asked lovingly and smiled when Geet answered her 'Daadima, I'm fine'. She requested Maan to get a good nanny for the baby as Geet might not be able to do everything by herself 'Daadima, you need not worry as long as I'm here' Maan responded lightly by surprising Geet and Daadima. 'Yes Daadima, Maan can do everything, so that we could rest peacefully at all the times' Geet's words alerted Maan with what he said to Daadima before. 'Actually Daadima, what I meant was that I could arrange one' Maan ran to Daadima who was stuck in between their nok jhok. 'Fine, you both discuss and decide and Geet bte don't forget to take your medicines' Daadima left the room praying to God to keep them happy forever.

'So you made fun of me, right?' Maan told angrily to Geet who was trying to eat her dinner. 'What? How can I make fun of the great Maan Singh Khurana' Geet answered with a giggle. 'And you are laughing now, very funny' Maan has nearly lost his temper because of her giggling. 'Ha ha ha very funny, by the way if I tease you, what would you do?' Geet asked him freely, forgetting that he is Maan Singh Khurana who was proud of his name. 'What will I do? You want to know, Geet' Maan threw himself to the bed next to her and bit the piece of parota she was putting in to her mouth. She sighed and frowned at him while getting ready for the second piece. She put it into her mouth quickly but she was unable to close her mouth as he reacted so quickly upon taking her mouth into his. He stopped his actions then and looked deep into her eyes making her to read what was within him. They kept on gazing into each other's eyes speaking in the silence until the baby disturbed them.

Maan was so quick that he ran into the baby room and brought the tiny angel back to her mommy, who could not even have her dinner properly. He helped Geet to remove the huge over coat she wore over her cotton dress and placed the baby gently on the bed next to her mother. When the baby was satisfied he again took her but this time he sat on the bed next to Geet while still holding the baby against his chest and started helping his wife with her dinner. Geet stopped after eating three mouthfuls, saying that Maan too has to have dinner with her. He kept the baby on their bed and sat next to his wife and they had their dinner by feeding each other every now and then. They spent some more time with the baby enjoying the slow moves by her and smiled at each other with the sound of her cooing.  

After spending a tiring but a happy day both Maan and Geet went to bed thinking that they need to get few hours of sleep with their baby. Without much difficulty, Maan fell asleep while holding Geet into his chest but Geet remained awoke thinking about the responsibilities and challenges she has to face to bring up her daughter as one of the best. She did not even remember when she fell asleep after being still for so long.

Geet opened her eyes when she felt that Maan was not in the bed with her. She glanced at the room but did not find him anywhere so she got up and went into the baby room. She was shocked because Maan was not there but her baby was in deep sleep still. She bent down and touched the baby before turning to leave the room but she stopped there remembering something. She smelled something familiar so she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent trying to locate where it was from. She assured to herself that Maan has been there a while ago, when she remembered the smell of his perfume. 'Maan' Geet called out his name while running out of the baby room and headed towards the door of their bedroom. She peeped out and saw Maan walking up and down there talking to someone over phone 'listen, how many times I told you not to call me, whenever needed I will call you and you have to follow my orders'. Upon seeing this she wondered about with whom and what he was talking at this time and that also not in the room.

Geet ran into the room and laid on the bed when she saw Maan coming towards the room after finishing the phone call. Maan got into bed and put his right hand on his forehead for a while and murmured 'I hate when people could not follow orders' with a sigh he then rolled on to Geet's side of the bed and buried his face behind her neck before going back to sleep, while Geet remained still hiding her anger at him.

Let's see what Maan is upto, in the next update, till then keep wondering, sweetiesπŸ˜‰

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part dear
loved this

Edited by sammy4u - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow....ammu that was awesome...reading before pm....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really superb update....really beautiful....adorable moments
the complete khurana family....maaneet and baby together...
loved them....and maan is up to something.....looks
like there is some surprise for the baby and mother....
keep writing....and thankuuuuuuuuu
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy4u

great part dear
loved this

Thanks dear😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
wonder what maan is up to
cant wait for da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

wow....ammu that was awesome...reading before pm....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really superb update....really beautiful....adorable moments
the complete khurana family....maaneet and baby together...
loved them....and maan is up to something.....looks
like there is some surprise for the baby and mother....
keep writing....and thankuuuuuuuuu

Hey, thanks alot dear πŸ€—
for such lovely words, yeah, I knew you read it before I could pmπŸ˜†

😲😲😲Do you really read minds?😲😲😲 Seems like I cannot even surprise you, but let's see what Maan is uptoπŸ˜†
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update

loved it
wonder what maan is up to
cant wait for da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thanks sweetie

Glad that you love my writing
Let's see what Maan is upto πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†