Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
It is such a sad reflection of our times that people cannot get on a forum and just laugh and chit-chat. Instead, all we get is a bunch of hooligans who succumb to the mob mentality by hiding behind the anonymity the world wide web offers them. I can understand admiring somebody's work or liking one star or another but on BF, CMH and others, but people seem to forget the line between reel and real life. Virtual death threats, grenades and cuss words are what pass off as intelligent and rational discussion today.

Me...I crave some intelligent, rational and adult conversation on anything...anybody game?

PS: Stalkers who want to virtually send me nasty notes...please use good English. I would love to read proper death threats...I will kill U does not quite have the same ring as I will kill you! πŸ˜†
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If we are looking at effortlessly good looking people, can I mention Harshad Chopra πŸ˜³

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, he actually looks like a MAN!
That KSG dude just makes me feel nauseous! πŸ˜†
Awww, we are all soap fanatics too at heart? Then let me name Harshad, Gaurva Khanna, Iqbal Khan (sometimes!), that dude from Baat Humaari Pakki (guilty pleasure)....the show Sasural Gendha Phool....how about I stop embarassing myself now.

Imran Abbas....*swoons* 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sapnon_ki_pari

If we are looking at effortlessly good looking people, can I mention Harshad Chopra πŸ˜³

my harshuuu😍
wat r u guys talking bout anywayπŸ€”πŸ€£
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So...who is Imran Abbas? Pardon my lack of TV hot hunk knowledge. I only watch one...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: zainab25

This is how matured, educated ladies speak of the douche. I at least choke up on my puke to know sucha sick breed exists.

Damn damn damnnn where's aduuu? haha

HIs legs spread out, his ARMS spread out, in white cotton..in the water...ohhhh he's soooo askign for it rofling.
--------------------------------------------

MIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THATS THE PERFECT PICCCCC I think I see something πŸ˜†

I think I see something too... if we're talking about the same thing. 🀣

I think I see something tooo 🀣 Ahh Aduuuuu you must show her this pic next time she's on rofling.
I love the way he spreads his legs. 😳

Miru - dat wud be a perfect spot to POUNCE ON HIM... ROFLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Can we zoooooooooooooooom in 🀣
into his legs? 'Cause that's what I'm looking at. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ROFLINGGG. Photoshopppp <3

Giuuu I knowww haha.  He's so conveniently laying there roflinggg. Shut up and bounce baby bounce mehki Mehki hawaeinbehki jaayein yeh jawaniyan

saharu and adu i m looking right in the middle
Miru - ROFLING!! BOUNCEEEE BABYYYYY BOUNCEE JUS KEEP ON BOUNCINGG

🀣 NOOOO DUH!!!  ... BANANA ROCKS HIS CHAADIIII 🀣🀣 n ours ROFLIGN ... okie i m makign no senseee 🀣🀣

Adu - 🀣 LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ck rocks ... victoriaa secret chaadis 🀣

Him & I will do some actionn that will lead me to wearing his CK chaddi, and he can wear my victoria secret ones by the end of the action.
🀣

Lets have some melted choco 
lets have some CK VS  chaadis

lets have some whip cream
lets call for the champagne now
lets have some action now

chalo chalo ji darwaza band karlo
chalo chalo ji kapreee utaroooo

and we SWITCHHH
WE SWITCH
WE SWITCHHHH
OUR CHAADIS

Ugh, how can I EVER forget this nasty thing. πŸ€’
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Might I add Fahad Mustafa? 😳
You know, Ali Zafar's also acted in a few Paki dramas! As droolworthy and talented as ever!
Originally posted by: darlunia

So...who is Imran Abbas? Pardon my lack of TV hot hunk knowledge. I only watch one...πŸ˜†

He's a Pakistani model - cum - actor (turned out to be decent, actually), and he has enacted in quite a few mature plays. If you ever are extremely bored, you should Youtube Malal. It was aired I think on Hum TV this year, and well....it's possibly the best play I have ever seen in my entire life. πŸ˜†...Just sayyiinn'. It's only 15 episodes or so long, and all of the content is available on Youtube....I finished 15 hours worth of material in...maybe 2.5 days....Hehe. I think I am done advocating the show. :P

If you ever plan to watch it, don't judge it by the first 3 or 4 episodes because the introduction is slow, however, it really picks up after that.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh Gaurav Khanna and Iqbal Khan!! (Well Iqbal at the beginning of Karam Apna Apna... I really dislike the Sanjog Se Bani show) 

Oh and most of all my two favorite from the YRF shows: Kavi Shahstri and Viraf Patel πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Yes, okay. Done embarassing myself. Well after this promotional shpeel, if you guys haven't seen Rishta.com or Mahi Way and are looking for some time to pass, watch them!