Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

luvsushankita

Groupbie

luvsushankita

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Guys I thought of makin a new topic about Maryada music's. Here we can ask for songs or post links, lyrics of the song played in Maryada. Lets start from today wt do u all thinkSmileSmileSmile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi100anamluvrakeshkiranlovsakadafihumna77Danikanurulainmazzhaych-Swetha-PristineSoulCoffeeAddictHarpreet.MShee_xaanFilza.mushiroxxFIZK6.Sidra.ayesha.SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maryada music gallery" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i  like the idea. yeah i really like the music too.
  i want like other people are asking about the background music of adi and priya's.  please tell e if u know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlovnurulain

monap

monap

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
great idea. i also like the back groundmusic too.
  i want this background music of aditya and priya's.  please tell me if u know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlovnurulain.ayesha.

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
We were getting a lot of requests for the Adi-Priya back ground score and their personal "Ishq hai" song so I went ahead and made an audio file form the videos. These are not full songs - merely a couple of seconds long - but I took everything I could from the videos. For some of them there is a bit of dialogue/noise in the beginning but I couldn't edit them no matter how hard I tried. Embarrassed

I uploaded the audio file on zshare and I'm sure they have the option for download available should anyone be interested. I hope this helps:

Aditya-Priya Background Score 1

Aditya-Priya Background Score 2

Aditya-Priya Ishq Hai Song

Direct Download Links:

Aditya-Priya Background Score 1 Download

Aditya-Priya Background Score 2 Download

Aditya-Priya Ishq Hai Song Download

Edited by -Fivr- - 24 October 2010 at 6:46pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*tarsun19sweetaangel4u93mutuwahandinimmi100Munebacool_cute_girlsmlymystarplusSun-Lovetarini23nurulainx-jas-xSwethu.dosthideepali_rkmadhuDanika-Swetha-PristineSoul-sunlight-Rashiiiii17KhaLidaHnazmaBilliCat.supercool3sweetsanyoAnotherMiracle-Wishes-.BlackJack.nimrahShee_xaanmayurlover4evashe_ratchetFilza.mushiroxxaesashruthiRSumi_162710mysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkanami2811greatsumkumFIZK6shaliniastha.SidraBadtameez_Dil-Fatima-.ayesha..FlawlessSarun.SaRuv.

x-jas-x

x-jas-x

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

We were getting a lot of requests for the Adi-Priya back ground score and their personal "Ishq hai" song so I went ahead and made an audio file form the videos. These are nto full songs - merely a couple of seconds long - but I took everything I could from the videos. For some of them there is a bit of dialogue/noise in the beginning but I couldn't edit them no matter how hard I tried. Embarrassed

I uploaded the audio file on zshare and I'm sure they have the option for download available should anyone be interested. I hope this helps:

Aditya-Priya Background Score 1

Aditya-Priya Background Score 2

Aditya-Priya Ishq Hai Song

Thanks..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
thanks , but it is not working for me. 

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
^^ The song isn't working or the link isn't working? Confused

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
okay when i got to the website it says that the require plug is installed or something like that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.