WHO WIN VEER....?

seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
         is taps going to divorce veer................................ what will kinjle do.............fight for veer..............or will mai learn her lesson in some other harder way? ..................................................................................
WILL THE DIRECTOR GIVE SOME CLUE TO IT?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oorjit thumbnail
Taps will never divorce Veer, she wants to take revenge from him. She will again trap him with her pregnancy and go back to Bundela house to torture Veer as well as Icchha. Kinjal will go back to her father's house😛
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i think those vomit scenes and mai telling veer her wish to become a grandmaa are the indications of tappu becoming pregnant.😉 and forcing veer to accept her. but i would love this to happen.may get to see veer and tapasya leaving a happy married life.😃
Originally posted by: smriti25

i think those vomit scenes and mai telling veer her wish to become a grandmaa are the indications of tappu becoming pregnant.😉 and forcing veer to accept her. but i would love this to happen.may get to see veer and tapasya leaving a happy married life.😃

😆😆😆😆😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

😆😆😆😆😆

Ya.. I suppose Veer will leave Tapasya....and live a happy married life with Ichcha...😉
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Ab Veer koi golguppa thodi hai ki anybody can have him. Ultimately it is Veer who has to decide whom he wants to marry and he is quite clear in his mind abt that 😉
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

😆

kya baat hai!!!!!!!!!
the answe to this question...is that ichcha will win veer
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

tum hare muh mein dersara ghee aur shakar 
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

i liked the last line veer leaving tapasya
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so true soumil. theyve already left their married life.:))