Siddhima OS - Hope shall win... Pgs 1,18,39,47

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys!!! πŸ€—

Hows everyone??? I know all of us are hating the show and Riddhima now... That was pretty much my reaction too when I caught up with all the episodes after returning from my vacation... I guess the CVs were held at gun point or something to ruin the track with such a senseless one.. Nevertheless I quit watching the show with Sid's exit..

Then the other day I had a lot of free time on my hands so I sat and watched all the Siddhima love scenes again (I have to thank Vidya85 for being so patient and uploading all those scenes and that too in EHQ... 😊 )  I went through those scenes and I was like no way in hell could these moments have been fake... Farz does not bring in the sizzling chemistry that I see here.... The magic would just not go away... So I have decided to be like the CVs... We all know how they have their bouts of amnesia and forget their own storyline so I have decided to give myself a healthy dose of amnesia and forget certain parts of the story.... Esp the part where Riddhima describes Sid has her "Farz" and beyond... As a result, I have come up with another OS with my take on how things should have progressed.... Hope you enjoy it guys... And don't forget to comment 😊

This OS starts from the point where Riddhima confesses to Sid of her mistake, SId-Armaan fight, Shilpa takes Riddhima home and Armaan comes to Sid's place to take Riddhima away and they challenge each other on who's love will succeed...

Scene 1 : The Modi's penthouse...
Sid sat staring at his and Riddhima's wedding photo... How could she? How? Why? A thousand questions where gathering like a storm in his head... A storm he knew that was going to tear him apart, destroy his life.... Why???? Had Riddhima always loved Armaan?? Had he been a fool to hope against hope that Riddhima would some day fall in love with him? All those moments that they'd shared... Were they all a lie? All fake? Riddhima's words rang in his ears "main jhooti nahi hoon Sid... Aaj tak maine jo bhi kiya, dil se kiya..." He still wanted to hope... He still wanted to believe... Just then, the phone rang... Shilpa... Sid answered the call..
Sid : Haan Shilpa,bolo
Shilpa : Sid.. Tumhare aur Riddhima ke beech kuch hua hai kya?
Sid : Shilpa.. Main iss baare mein koi baath nahi karna chahtha...
Shilpa : Sid... Woh maine bass yeh bathane ke liye phone ki Riddhima mere saath hai, mere ghar pe...
Sid remained silent...
Shilpa : unki thabiyath bahut kharab hai Sid... bahut tez bukhar hai aur woh baar baar tumhara naam le rahi hain...
Sid doesn't say anything and hangs up... Riddhima was ill and was calling out his name... He didn't know how to react... His pain was too raw to go running to her... He decided to try to get some sleep to clear his head...
Sid tried hard to sleep but he couldn't, he had too much on his mind... he was mentally, emotionally exhausted but still sleep eldued him... He was worried, about Riddhima... How could that be possible, in spite of what she did to me? His brain told him he shouldn't worry at all about the wife who was never his, who cheated on him but his heart told him that despite everything, he still loved her... His Riddhima couldn't be wrong... there had to be something... He had to meet her... Once... Just once...

Scene II : Shilpa's house

Shilpa opened the door to find Sid standing at her doorstep.
Sid : Hi...
Shilpa : Hi..
Sid : Woh.. Shilpa.. Darasal main...
Shilpa : Andar aa jao Sid
Sid walks into the house and tries to explain his sudden appearance at her doorstep to Shilpa...
Shilpa : Riddhima uss kamre mein hai Sid... Tum jaake mil lo...
Sid gives Shilpa a hesitant smile and walked into the room Shilpa indicated.
Riddhima was lying on the bed, looking pale and definitely ill... She was blabbering in her state of delirium. Sid immediately walks over to the bed and sits next to her. He gently takes hold of her hand and calls out her name..
Sid : Riddhima...
Riddhima immediately grabs Sid's hand and starts blabbering...
Riddhima : Sab kuch galath ho gaya... I'm sorry Sid... Maine galath kiya... Patha nahi mujhe kya ho gaya.. Main sab kuch bhulkar tumhe apnane aayi thi lekin... Armaan.... woh saari yaadein.... Phir tumhara bracelet... I love you Sid... Maine kaha I love you Sid lekin woh Armaan tha... Maine galath kiya... Tum mujhe maaf nahi karoge... Maine hamare rishthe ka apmaan kiya hai... Main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoongi... Main tumhare rishthe ke pyaar ke layak nahi hoon... Lekin I love you Sid.... Par mujhe maaf math karna... Main tumahre layak nahi hoon....
Sid shook his head as tears welled up in his eyes.... He turned to find Shilpa standing at the doorway with a bowl in her hand...
Shilpa : Woh main geeli patti leke aayi thi... Bukhar kam karne ke liye...
Sid walks up to her. He takes the bowl form her hand and walks over to Riddhima's bedside. He sits beside her, looking after her for a long time... All the time, Riddhima keeps saying "Sorry Sid"... A couple of minutes later, Riddhima falls asleep and Sid falls asleep on his chair.
Shilpa walks into the room and gently wakes Sid up. Sid gets up and they walk out of the room together.
Shilpa : Sid, Riddhima Di tumse bahut pyar karthi hain...
Sid ; Main jaantha hoon
Shilpa : unse jo bhi galthi hui hai unhe pls maaf kar do... Pls...
Her eyes well up with tears..
Sid looks at her and says : "Samajh mein nahi aatha Shilpa ki main kya karoon..."

Scene 2 : Next morning... Sanjeevani Hospital... Sid is walking through the corridors deep in thought remembering his conversation with Shilpa from last night...

*flashback*
Shilpa : Riddhima di se jo bhi galthi hui hai unhe pls maaf kar do.. pls...
Sid : Samajh mein nahi aatha Shilpa ki main kya karoon...
Then Sid had broken down and told her all that had happened... Right from when Riddhima had run into the room that fateful night, her odd behavior then on, her confession and finally till Armaan had come to take away Riddhima and had challenged him as to who's love would survive...
Shilpa had listened to the whole thing crying all the time and slowly her expression had changed to one of horror...
Shilpa : Sid... Mujhe tumhe kuch bathana hai..
Sid : Bolo Shilpa...
Shilpa : Sid woh... (She goes on to tell him how she had seen Riddhima's name written in Armaan's blood while at Panchgani..)
Sid stares at Shilpa in disbelief..
Shilpa : Sid... mujhe darr hai ki... Armaan.... Riddhima ab uske liye sirf uska pyaar nahi.... Uska junoon hai, deewangi hai... Jisne usse andha kar diya hai.... Woh yeh baath accept hi nahi kar paa raha ki Riddhima uske alava kisi aur se pyar kar sakthi hai aur iss liye woh ab Riddhima ko force kar raha hai... Zara socho... warna woh tum dono ke peeche peeche tumhare honeymoon pe kyun aatha...
Sid : Tum kehna kya chahthi ho Shilpa?
Shilpa : Yehi ki Armaan ka pyaar ab ek tarah ka obsession ban chuka hai... aur yeh sahi nahi hai... Woh Riddhima di ko thab thak pareshaan karega jab thak Riddhima di poori tarah toot nahi jaathi.... He is obsessed Sid... Yeh sab jo Armaan kar raha hai, khoon se Riddhima ka naam likhna, tum dono ko, khaskar Riddhima ko stalk karna... Yeh sab Obsession ki hi tho nishaniyan hain.... Aur woh kisi bhi hadh thak jaa saktha hai.... Riddhima ko khone ke darr mein woh kuch bhi kar saktha hai..... Kisi ko bhi......
Sid remembers Riddhima mentioning in her state of delirium that she had said I love you Sid and she had been surprised to see Armaan instead of Sid and how Armaan had tried to revive all her memories of their love.... Shilpa's fears started to make sense to Sid...
Shilpa : Sid... Pls.... Riddhima di pe bharosa rakho... Woh tumhe jaan bhujkar kabhi dokha nahi de sakthi... Unke ek kamzor pal ki saza tumhare rishthe ko math do... Pls  meri behen ki zindagi barbaad math hone do...
Sid stares at her in surprise...
Shilpa : Haan, Riddhima di meri badi behen hain.... Main unke papa ki doosri beti hoon...
Sid : Shilpa yeh tum...
Shilpa : Haan yeh sach hai.... Pls... Sid... Pls.... Riddhima di apni shaadi ke waqt ithni khush thi tumhare saath... Pls uss khushi ko ek aur mauka do... Pls... Armaan unka kal tha... Aaj bhi behoshi ki halath mein bhi woh sirf aur sirf tumhara naam le rahi hain... Pls Sid... vaada karo ki you won't leave Riddhima at the hands of Armaan's obsession... She can never be happy with him....
*End of flashback*

Sid (to himself) : Jo Shilpa kal keh rahi thi, kya woh sach hai... Kya sach mein Armaan obsessed hai? Mujhe Riddhima se baath karni padegi...
He spots Riddhima walking towards the reception and rushes to catch up with her.
Sid : Riddhima...
Riddhima looks at him with so much of pain, guilt and anguish in her eyes that Sid feels as if a knife has been driven into his heart and soul...
Sid : Riddhima, mujhe tumse baath karni hai...
Riddhima : Mere paas kehne ke liye aur kuch nahi hai Sid... Maine jo tumhare saath kiya, uski koi maafi nahi ho sakthi.... Main jaanthi hoon ki tum tho shayad mujhe maaf bhi kar do, lekin main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoongi.... Maine bahut bada gunah kiya hai Sid aur meri saza yehi hai ki mujhe tumhara pyaar kabhi naseeb na ho... Mujhe kabhi koi khushi naseeb na ho...
Saying this, she cries and runs away without giving Sid a chance to say anything...
Sid keeps following her and they reach the reception area where a guy stops Riddhima and asks her if she is Dr. Riddhima Gupta...
Riddhima starts to say Riddhima Modi but looks at Sid and stops herself... The guy hands her a cover with a certificate saying a star had been named after her... Riddhima looks annoyed and says she hasn't order anything and asks him to take it away... The guy persists and says "madam apne order nahi kiya lekin shayad koi hai jo aap se bahut zyada pyar kartha hai.."
Armaan : Koi jo tumhare liye kuch bhi kar saktha hai..
Riddhima turns to see Armaan standing behind her...
Armaan : yeh meri taraf se tumhare liye Riddhima, hamare pyaar ka tohfa....
Riddhima looks at Armaan with such plain hatred in her eyes... She tears up the certificate, throws it in his face and walks away...
Armaan looks in stunned disbelief, then slowly his expression turns to one of anger... he follows Riddhima... Sid had been watching the whole fiasco and also Armaan's change of expression... He decides to follow them to make sure Riddhima is alright.
Sid walks in just in time to see Armaan drag Riddhima into the fire escape... the door closes but is slightly ajar so Sid can see whats going on...
Riddhima : Mujhe chhodo Armaan
Armaan : Kyun Riddhima, tumhe achcha nahi lagtha jab main tumhe chhootha hoon? You love me Riddhima, remember?? uss raath hamare beech jo hua...
Riddhima frees her hands from Armaan's hold and gives him one tight slap....
Riddhima : Galthi thi, gunaah tha.... Uss raath jo bhi hua woh gunaah tha.... Main wahan Sid se milne aayi thi.. Woh Sid ka aur mera honeymoon tha... Hum dono ki zindagi ka sabse khoobsurath lamha... Lekin tumne sab kuch barbaad kar diya Armaan Malik.... Tumne meri zindagi barbaad kar di!!!! Maine tumhe Sid samajhke gale lagaya... Maine I love you Sid bhi kaha lekin tumne... wahan se chale jaane ke bajaye... Meri bhooli hui yaadein ko fir se zinda kiya... Main kamzor pad gayi aur tumne meri kamzori ka fayda uthaya...
Armaan : Yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi tho tum Riddhima... Tum sirf meri ho, sirf meri.... Tum kisi aur se pyaar kar hi nahi sakthi....
Armaan tries to hold Riddhima's face in his hands and Riddhima slaps him again...
Riddhima : Don't you dare touch me again Armaan Malik... I swear, agar tumne mujhe ek aur baar chhua tho main apni jaan le loongi....
Armaan backs off....
Armaan : Nahi Riddhima, aisa sochna bhi math, I love you Riddhima and you love me, yaad karo, yaad karo un saare lamhon ko jinhe hamne saath bithaye the.... Jo vaade hamne ek doosre se kiye the... Hamari sagayi hone waali thi Riddhima... Tum hamesha hamesha ke liye sirf meri hone waali thi... hum ek hone waale the....
Riddhima : lekin hue nahi.... Tum mujhe chhodke chale gaye... hamesha tumhare jo mann mein aya tumne kiya, jab marzi chale gaye, jab marzi chale aye, jab marzi kaha ki tum Sid ke aur mere liye khush ho aur khud hamare honeymoon pe aake mere ek kamzor pal ka fayda uthaya.... Shaadi hui hai meri Sid se Armaan aur shaadi ka bandhan saath janmon ka hai...Sabse atoot hai.. Uske saamne jo bhi kasme vaade sapne tumne aur maine dekhe the, woh sab pheeke hain... Aur main Sid se pyaar karthi hoon... Suna tumne... Main Sid se PYAAR karthi hoon... Usse badhke mere liye aur koi nahi hai... Lekin ab tumhare wajah se main usse nazarein bhi nahi mila paa rahi...
Armaan (now angry) : Agar aisi baath hai Riddhima tho tumne ab thak Sid ko apne paas aane kyun nahi diya???
Riddhima : Tumhare liye pyaar yehi hai na? Paas ana, pyar jathana... lekin Sid ka pyaar sabse alag hai... Aise bahut se lamhe the hamare rishthe main jab agar Sid chahtha tho woh mere paas aa saktha tha aur main usae rokthi bhi nahi... Lekin Sid ne kabhi iss baathka fayda nahi uthaya... Hamesha wohi kiya jo sahi hai... Sid ke liye pyaar sirf paas ana nahi... His love has touched my soul Armaan jo tum kabhi nahi samajh paoge... Aur ab shayad main yeh usse kabhi keh nahi paoongi.... Now leave me alone... Main tumhari kabhi nahi hone waali... Main Sid ki pathni hoon aur hamesha Sid se hi pyar karthi rahoongi phir chahe ab hamare rishthe ka anjaam jo bhi ho....
Saying this Riddhima runs out of the fire escape... Sid hides just in time so thats he doesn't seem him... His eyes are filled with tears to know that his Riddhima loves him so much... He looks back in to see how Armaan had reacted.
Armaan : Tum sirf meri ho Riddhima... Sirf meri... Main tumhe kabhi bhulne nahi doonga hamare pyaar ko.... Tumhe yaad karna hoga... Aur fir se mujhse pyaar karna hoga....
Sid realizes that what Shilpa had said was right.... Riddhima was more of an obsession now for Armaan... A zidd.... He had to do something... But first he had to find Riddhima...
Sid runs around looking for Riddhima and ultimately finds her near the parking lot.... Lying on the road, face down, unconscious.... Just then a car pulls up in front of him and Dr. Shashank steps out.....

Scene 3 : In the parking lot of Sanjeevani hospital, sid finds an unconscious Riddhima and Dr. Shashank drives in just then...

Shashank (getting out of his car) : Riddhima... Riddhima tum theek tho ho na...
He gets down on his knees to where Riddhima is lying as Sid gathers her into his arms...
Shashank : Sid Riddhima ko kya hua? yeh sab kya hai? yeh yahan? Aise? Baath kya hai Sid??? Chalo isse andar hospital mein leke chalo...
Sid : Nahi Dad... Hum Riddhima ko Sanjeevani nahi le jaa sakthe...
Shashank : Lekin kyun? Uski thabiyath kharab hai Sid, she needs treatment...
Sid : Pls Dad, woh sab main aapko baad mein bathaoonga... Ab ke liye pls meri baath maan lijiye... Hum Riddhima ko aapke ghar le chalthe hain...
Shashank tries to argue but sees the pleading in Sid's eyes and agrees...

Scene 4 : At the Guptas' place
Sid and Shashank are at Riddhima's bedside.. Riddhima is asleep...
Shashank : Meri samajh mein nahi aata Sid tumne Riddhima ko Sanjeevani le jaane se mana kyun kiya...
Sid ponders on whether to tell Dr. Shashank the truth or not... Then he decides to tell him the truth because as a father he had every right to know and then for what Sid had in mind, he needed Dr. Shashank's support. Sid tells Dr. Shashank all that happened up to the point that they found Riddhima lying unconscious in the parking lot.
Sid : Abhi abhi Riddhima ka bukhaar uthra hai aur upar se ithna stress... Usne tho kuch khaya bhi nahi hoga... Isi liye ab uski yeh halath hai... Lekin main nahi chahtha tha ki hospital mein Armaan baar baar Riddhima ke samne aaye... Iss liye...
Shashank gets up and hugs Sid. He has tears in his eyes.
Shashank : Siddhant, tum bahut achche ho... Meri beti se ithni badi galthi ho gayi aur fir bhi tumne usse maaf kar diya? Main khud apni beti ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoonga...
Sid : Nahi Sir, pls aise math kahiye.... Iss waqt Riddhima ko hum sab ki bahut zyada zaroorath hai, hamare saath ki zaroorath hai, hamare pyaar ki zaroorath hai... Riddhima ko ehsaas hai ki usne galath kiya hai, usse pachthava hai, yehi mere liye kaafi hai...
Shashank : Armaan ko tho uski galathi ka ehsaas bhi nahi hai... Mian usse chodoonga nahi....
Sid : Dad.... Mujhe aapki madad chahiye....
Shashank : Haan bolo Sid...
Sid : Dad, mujhse Riddhima ki yeh halath dekhi nahi jaathi... Main thode dino ke liye Riddhima ko yahan se bahut dur le jaana chahtha hoon... Agar aapko sahi lage tho...
Shashank : Haan Sid, yeh achcha rahega... Armaan ke saaye se Riddhima jithna dur rahega uthna hi achcha hai...
Sid : Main nahi chahtha ki yeh baath kisi aur ko patha lage... Aap samajh rahe hain na Dad?
Shashank : Hmmmm... Ek kaam karo Sid... Mera ek bahut purana aur khaas dosth hai, Dr. Dhruv. Shimla mein uska hospital hai aur woh ek orphanage bhi chaltha hai... Tum log uske paas chale jaana...
Sid : Ji dad...
Shashank : Lekin tum Riddhima ko kaise manaoge Sid? tumne tho kaha woh tumse baath hi nahi kar rahi...
Sid : Riddhima ko abhi hum kuch nahi bathayenge Dad... humne usse injection diya hai na ki woh so sake aaram se... Wahan pahunchke main usse sab samjha doonga...
Shashank : All the best bete... I am proud of you...
Sid : thanks dad...

Scene 5 : Shimla airport
Sid pushed the wheelchair with Riddhima on it towards the exit... He had a picture of Dr. Dhruv with him that Shashank had given him... he spotted Dr. Dhruv in the crowd and approached him.
Sid : Dr. Dhruv?
Dhruv : Siddhant Modi?
Sid : Ji... 
Dhruv : Hi! Nice to meet you... Shashank ne aapke bahut tareef ki hai waise... Sasurji ko kaafi impress karke rakha hai apne...
Sid just smiles...
Dhruv : Aur yeh Riddhima hai...
They both look at Riddhima, sleeping peacefully on her wheelchair... Any minute now, her medication would wear off and Sid had a lot of explaining to do...
Dhruv : Isse pehle ki yeh hosh mein aa jayein.. Lets get to out destination...
Sid : Ji...

Scene 6:

Riddhima opened her eyes to the feeling of being carried' She knew it even before she opened her eyes that she was in Sid's strong arms' That she had nothing to worry as long as she was in his arms' A smile was beginning to form at the corners of her mouth when suddenly memory came crashing in' She remembered' that fateful night' How she wished she could've forget everything' But then where was she? Why had she been sleeping? How did she end up in Sid's arms? The last she remembered was the showdown with Armaan and then walking towards her car to get away from it all' N then' she had blacked out' The world had tilted around her and her feet had given away' Maybe Sid had found her' Like he always did' he had always found her in her times of need without her even saying anything' That night when she had set out in search of Armaan and Armaan had left her to die in the freezing cold' That day too Sid had found her' He had done what he did to save her and she had misunderstood him' N that day, Armaan had done what he did to destroy her and she hadn't understood him' What was it that life wanted from her? Why was happiness so within reach one instant and far beyond the reach the next moment? Her life was filled with such instances and moments' If only it had been Sid in that tent that night and not Armaan' There was no point' She no longer deserved to dream of a happy life with Sid' Sid deserved someone much better than her' She knew Sid was so nice that he would probably forgive her but she could never forgive herself' She had to go away from Sid's life' But right now, Sid was taking her somewhere? Where? It was getting cold' They were walking towards a house' But the house wasn't one that she recognized'

Dhruv : I hope aap garam kapde leke aaye hain' Winter has started here' Kuch hi dino mein baraf girna bhi shuru ho jaayega'

Sid : Kuch khaas tho leke aaye nahi hum'

Dhruv : Arey koi baath nahi' Isi bahane Riddhima shopping kar lengi yahan'

Riddhima realized that they weren't alone' Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Dhruv' "I've seen that face somewhere" she thought to herself' Then she remembered having seen Dr. Dhruv's photo in Dad's album' They were best of friends' But as far as she knew he was in Shimla' What was he doing here in Mumbai and why are they talking about snow in Mumbai?

A beautiful lady opened the door to let them in' Dr. Dhruv introduced her to be his wife, Dr. Juhi. She too was Dr. Shashank's friend'

Dhruv : Juhi, yeh Shashank ka damad Dr. Siddhant Modi aur yeh Shashank ki beti Riddhima'

Juhi : Arey kaafi romantic couple ho biwi ko baahon mein leke ghoomthe ho'

Sid : Arey nahi woh Riddhima ki thabiyath thodi se kharab hai'

Sid realizes only then that Riddhima is awake' He goes to put her on her feet but she is so weak that she sways and he immediately catches hold of her' *Eyelock*

Juhi (clears her throat) : Ab andar bhi aoge ki darwaze pe hi settle ho gaye?

She winks and starts laughing' Dhruv smiles and shakes his head while Sid and Riddhima give an uneasy smile and go in'

Juhi shows them their room and asks them to freshen up while she gets dinner ready and leaves'

Riddhima : Sid yeh sab kya hai? Hum kahan hain?

Sid : Riddhima' Hum Shimla mein hain' Tumhari thabiyath kharab thi, tumhe aaram ki zaroorath thi aur wahan ke mahaul mein tumhe aaram milne se raha'

Riddhima : Tum yeh sab kyun kar rahe ho Sid?

Sid : Kyunki main ab bhi tumhara pathi hoon aur tumhara khayal rakhna mera farz hai' Main tumhe takleef mein nahi dekh saktha'

Riddhima : Tum ithne achche kyun ho Sid? Maine jo tumhare saath kiya uske bavajood tum mere baare mein soch rahe ho?

Sid : Main tumse pyaar kartha hoon Riddhima aur tumhari mushkil mein main tumhe akela nahi chhod saktha'
Riddhima : Mujhe apne aap se aur bhi nafrath ho rahi hai'. Mujhe maaf math karo Sid' Main tumhare layak nahi hoon' Maine tumhare saath dhokha kiya hai'

Sid walks up to her and places his finger on her lips'

Sid : Shhhhh Riddhima' Hum iske bare mein baad mein baath karenge' Pehle tum fresh ho jaao aur khaana khao' Tumne kal se kuch nahi khaya na?

Riddhima stares at him in awe.. How could he forgive her for betraying him and be concerned about whether she had eaten or not?? Sid gives her a sad smile and leaves the room.

Sid walks into the living room to find Dhruv sitting on the couch with a glass in hand' Dhruv : Whisky?

Sid : No thanks

Dhruv : Tho fir something lighter? Wine ya beer?

Sid : No I'm good.. Thank you

Dhruv : Arey main tumhare sasur ko nahi bathaoonga' Pee lo yaar' You look as if you could use a drink'

Sid : Nahi' Aisi baath nahi hai' Who bas mood nahi hai'

Juhi walks in'

Juhi : Arey if he doesn't want to drink, why are you forcing him Dhruv'

Dhruv : Theek hai bhai' Hum force nahi karthe'

Juhi : Dinner is almost ready' Riddhima?

Sid : Woh fresh ho rahi hai'

Dhruv : Hmmmm'. Sid I hope you don't mind me asking' Shashank ne kaha tha ki koi tensions hain jiski wajah se tum dono thode dino ke liye sabse dur rehna chahthe ho' Is there anything we can do to help?

Sid did not know what to say' Should he just say they were taking a break? Or should he tell them the truth? Agar Riddhima ko patha chala ki inhe sab patha hai tho shayad who uncomfortable ho jaayegi' He decided to avoid details and stick to facts' After all they were being so nice as to let them stay in their house' He couldn't lie to them'

Sid : Who kuch nahi' Bas' Riddhima ka ek atheeth hai jo fir se samne aaya hai aur usse pareshaan kar raha hai' I wanted to give her a change of atmosphere' That's all' Aur pls Riddhima ko patha nahi chalna chahiye ki aapko yeh sab patha hai'

Dhruv : Hmmmm' Agar hum dono kisi bhi tarah se tumhari madad kar sakein tho pls don't hesitate ok'

Sid : Ji'

A couple of minutes later, Riddhima walks into the room'

Juhi : Lo Riddhima bhi aa gayi' Hum aur khana tumhara hi intezaar kar rahe the'

At the dinner table'

Riddhima is picking at her food and Sid is watching her.

Sid : Abhi bhi thabiyath kharab hai Riddhima?

Riddhima shakes her head to say no and tries to eat'

Juhi : Lagtha hai Riddhima ko mere haath ka khaana pasand nahi aaya'

Riddhima : Arey nahi' Aisi baath nahi hai' Wo bas bhook nahi hai..

Sid : Tumne kal se kuch nahi khaya Riddhima'

Riddhima just nods her head and looks away' She notices a movement by the stairs' Sid too notices it' They hear hushed voices and now Dhruv and Juhi notice it too'

Juhi : Ufffffff'.. Pranay, Tanmay, Shreya'. Bahar nikalo'

From behind the wall 3 young kids come out one by one' They are Dhruv's and Juhi's kids' Pranay and Tanmay are twins, 6 yrs old and Shreya is 3 yrs old' Shreya is sucking her thumb and holding onto a doll'

Juhi : Bachchon tumhara sleepy time ho gaya na then what are you doing here?

Pranay : Main tho so gaya tha' Tanmay ne mujhe uthaya'

Tanmay : Mamma' Shreya ko bura sapna aaya aur wo rone lagi'

Dhruv : Shreya bete aapko bura sapna aaya?

Shreya looks at Tanmay who asks her to nod her head and she nods her head'

Riddhima sees this and laughs'

Sid looks at Riddhima laughing and thinks that it had been so long since he had seen her genuinely laugh'.

Juhi gets up and walks over to the kids, hands on hips' Tanmay runs over to Riddhima and hides behind her chair

Tanmay : Aunty bachao warna mamma daantengi'

Seeing Tanmay hide behind Riddhima, Pranay and Shreya too go and huddle against her'

Shreya : Tanmay bhaiyya ne kaha aap hamare liye chocolates layengi' Yahan jo bhi aatha hai hamare liye chocolates latha hai' Tho hum chocolate lene aaye hain'

Shreya gives Riddhima a cute smile and Riddhima smiles too'

Juhi : Tanmay yeh tum Shreya ko kya sikha rahe ho??? Mehmanon se aise baath karthe hain??

Pranay : Lekin Mamma aap tho kabhi hume chocolate khaane hi nahi dethi'

Tanmay : Aap saare chocolates chhupa dethe ho na' Iss liye humne socha ki iss baar hum khud aake lenge chocolates' (To Riddhima) Aunty aap jaldi se hamare chocolates de do phir hume sone jaana hai' Kal school jana hai aur Pranay ka aur mera exam bhi hai'

Riddhima smiles at him and starts to say she doesn't have any chocolates when Juhi interrupts and says : Aunty ne tho pehle hi chocolates mamma ko de diya'

The kids sport a pout and look at each other'

Tanmay : Chalo Shreya' Sleepy time'

Pranay, Tanmay and Shreya wish everyone Good night with sad faces and walk back to their room, Pranay and Tanmay holding onto Shreya's hands'. They make a beautiful sight and Riddhima's heart aches thinking of what she could have had and now she could never have' Sid watches as the despair crosses over Riddhima's face and silently he promises to her that someday they would have a happy family' That he won't let anything ruin the beautiful future they had ahead of them' Nothing and no one would come between them now'

Scene 7 : The bedroom

Sid is standing by the window while Riddhima is sitting on the bed' There is an uneasy quiet in the room' Finally Sid breaks the silence'

Sid : Riddhima, mujhe tumse kuch baath karni hai

Riddhima looks at him'

Sid : Kuch baatein hain jo tumhara jaanna bahut zaroori hai'

He tells her all that happened after her confession' How he had come home mad at her, how Armaan had stormed into the house demanding to take her with him and challenging him as to who's love would win, then Shilpa's call, how he had looked after her while she was running the fever, what she had said in her state of delirium, the conversation he had had with Shilpa, their fears that Armaan was obsessed with her, how he'd heard their showdown in the fire escape and Armaan's words after that'. Everything'

Riddhima felt dazed' Was it true? That Armaan's love had crossed the boundaries of sensibility and maybe sanity even? She had never understood what Armaan's motives had been that night' Why he had done what he had' How he had gotten there in the first place' he had been stalking her' It sent a chill down her spine' She knew that Armaan was capable of doing the unthinkable' He was the rook turned lover who would stop at nothing, who could do anything and everything for love' But even if Armaan was obsessed, that did not justify her behavior' She was still wrong'.

Scene 8 : The next morning..

Sunlight streamed in through the window and Sid opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep in a rocking chair last night. He looked around for Riddhima in the room but couldn't find her.. he knocked on the bathroom dorr but got no response.. He tried the door knob, the door was unlocked so he peeked in but Riddhima wasn't there. He ran is hands through his hair and remembered the night before...
*flashback* Sid had told Riddhima everything and had watched as one emotion after the other chased across her face... she had been distraught to hear that Armaan had barged into his house wanting to take her away, when he had recounted what Shilpa had said about Armaan writing her name in his blood, she had been astonished, when he had voiced his concern that Armaan might be obsessed with her, fear, pure and raw had gripped her... Then, it had been replaced by guilt, pain and anguish... She had wordlessly sat on the bed and he had tucked her in, wanting her to take her time to come to terms with whatever was happening...
Sid : Why God? Why? Why did all of this have to happen with us...
He shook his head in frustration... Then he glanced out of the window to find Riddhima standing in the garden...
Sid joined Riddhima in the garden and realized that the house had an awesome view of the valley below... Last night he had noticed that they were going uphill while in the car but hadn't bothered about the scenery around him... the morning was sunny but it was foggy too... The fog had settled in over the valley below and it was a beautiful sight... It was slightly warm but the wind was chilly... Riddhima had a shawl draped around her...
Sid : Kya soch rahi ho Riddhima?
Riddhima : Yehi ki yahan sab kuch ithna khoobsurath hai, ithna perfect... Kaash zindagi bhi aisi hothi....
Sid : Zindagi bhi aisi hi hothi hai Riddhima, just that you have to know how to look at it...
Riddhima looks at Sid..
Sid : yeh nazara hi dekh lo... When you look at the valley below from this height, the fog adds to the overall scenic effect... It feels like heaven... But if you are walking on the streets below, the fog obstructs you from seeing the sights around you..... Life is like that too... We are all humans Riddhima... We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we don't let mistakes govern our lives... Your past and your mistake is like this fog... Its undeniably there... But you can't touch it or hold onto it.... Keep only the good memories from your past and let it add to the beauty of your life... If you are going to surround yourself with your past and your mistake, you won't be able to see how beautiful your life actually is and you will have nothing to hold on to in the end.... 
Saying this, Sid walked away. Riddhima stared at his receding frame and tears welled up in her eyes.... Sid was right, she had to let go, of her past, of her guilt... everything.... But she felt tainted from within... She so wanted a life with Sid but was scared to hope, scared of what life might throw her way this time... Each time she had hoped for a new beginning, her life had swivered out of control... When she had hoped for a new beginning with Armaan, the terrorist attack at the hospital had shattered her life... When everyone had urged her to begin anew with Sid, she had wanted to end her life... After she realized what she had attempted was wrong and had tried to make amends, Sid had been too embittered... But she hadn't given up... When things were starting to straighten out, Armaan had returned... like a tempest... that had almost ripped her world apart again... Through the tempest, she had fought to hold onto the one semblence of normalcy in her life... Sid... When the tempest passed and she decided to start afresh with Sid, Armaan had returned once again... She had been fighting so long, so hard... She had gone weak for a moment and what had happened.... Riddhima shook her head... No... She didn't even want to think about it....
Juhi patted on Riddhima's shoulder...
Juhi : Hmmm enjoying the beautiful morning eh?
Riddhima just smiled.
Juhi : I wish I could too but I've got to rush to work.... N Riddhima I have a huge favour to ask of you...
Riddhima : Sure...
Juhi : You know I hate putting the kids in day care and they create a ruckus in the hospital so can't take them there... I was wondering if while you are here you could look after the kids when they get back from school...
Riddhima : Sure... No problem...
Juhi : Thank you so much Riddhima... The kids hate their day care and so do I... They come in only at 3 so you have plenty of time to rest... Better still, you should go shopping.. You are going to need a lot of warm clothes for the snow... I'll tell Sid to take you shopping and send the driver back after dropping us... He'll take you to all the usual places that we shop... Ok?
Juni did not wait for Riddhima's reply and hurried off... Riddhima was starting to object to the shopping idea but Juhi had already left... "Dr. Juhi is right... I have to get warm clothes...." Riddhima thought to herself.... She let out a huge sigh and walked back into the house....

Scene 9 :
Sid walked into the room just as Riddhima walked out of the bathroom... fresh from the shower, her damp hair framing her face... and she was wearing white... Sid's heart skipped a beat... He stood there staring at her... Riddhima saw Sid staring at her *Eyelock* and felt a familiar warmth raise in her heart and spread through her... She looked away... Sid realized he had been staring and looks away too...
Sid : Woh Dr. Juhi ne kaha ki hum shopping jaayein...
Riddhima nods her head...
Sid : Tum ready ho jao main shower karke aatha hoon...
Riddhima nods her head again and Sid walks into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later, both of them walk out of the house and get into the car. Riddhima lowers her window to look out. Its pretty cold and Riddhima hugs herself and rubs her arms to stop herself from shivering...
Sid : Agar tumhe thand lag rahi hai Riddhima tho roll up the window...
Riddhima : Its ok...
Sid : Par tumhe thand lag rahi hai Riddhima...
Riddhima : Woh mujhe bahar ka nazara dekhna hai... Mujhe thand nahi lag rahi..
Sid looks away... Once Riddhima had set her mind on something it was so difficult to convince her otherwise... He knew that Riddhima was feeling cold but he also saw how she was enjoying the sights and sounds as they traversed the sinuous road downhill... He did the only thing possible in the situation, he pulled her close into his arms and held her close so that she wouldn't feel all that cold... At his first touch, Riddhima had turned to look at him, when he pulled her close, she had stiffened and had stayed that way for a long time... But slowly, she had started to relax and had fit into his arms perfectly, like she always did...

A couple of minutes later, they pulled into a market place... There were rows and rows of shops and lots of people, mostly tourists, busy in their shopping...
Driver : Sahabji yeh yahan ka sabse achcha market hai... Aapko jo bhi chahiye yahan se aapko mil jaayega...
Sid : Mujhe tho laga tha hum kisi mall mein jaayenge...
Driver : Sahabji mall tho bahut dur hai... Aapko wahan jaana tha? lekin Juhi memsahab ne tho kaha tha ki aapko yahan le aayein...
Riddhima : koi baath nahi hum yahin shopping kar lenge...
Sid : haan theek hai... Aap yahin kahin park kar leejiye hum shopping ke baad aapko aake milthe hain...
Driver : theek hai Sahabji...

Sid and Riddhima walk past shop after shop with Riddhima refusing to buy anything at all... Finally they reach a shop where shawls are put on display and Riddhima spots a white one with a small silver zari... Sid seems her looking at it and nudges her into the shop.
Sid : Bhaisahab woh white waali shawl dikhana
Owner : Jee..
He takes the shawl out from the display case and places it in front of them...
Owner : Bhabhiji pe tho yeh bahut achcha lagega... Aap odh ke dekh lijiye..
Saying this, he hands over the shawl to Sid...
Sid looks at Riddhima and Riddhima looks away...
Hesitantly he opens the shawl and drapes it around Riddhima... Riddhima's breath catches at Sid's touch...
Owner : Bhabhiji aaine mein dekh lijiye kithna jach raha hai aap pe...
Riddhima turns around to look in the mirror. Sid is standing right behind her and instead of looking at the shawl, she stares at Sid. Sid gives her a thumbs up sign and winks at her... Riddhima quickly turns around...
Sid : Do you like it?
Riddhima looks at Sid and nods her head...
Sid asks the owner to pack it. A couple of minutes later, they leave the shop. Riddhima is very quiet and most of the time she doesn't even look at the shops she is passing by... Sid spots something and stops walking while Riddhima keeps walking away... Sid looks at her walking away and then quickly walks away in another direction... 

A couple of feet ahead, Riddhima starts to have this weird feeling... Something was wrong... She turns to look at Sid but he wasn't there!!! Riddhima started to feel panicky... She looked all around her... But Sid wasn't there.... Where was Sid? She ran back to the shop where they'd bought the shawl but he wasn't there, she ran around like mad looking for him but she couldn't find him anywhere... Fear and despair rose in her... Oh God! Where was Sid? She hoped and prayed that this was a nightmare and she could wake up from it to find Sid right beside her... Sid! Sid! her heart kept screaming... She started to cry... Then she thought of the car... Maybe Sid had gone back to the car... But where was the car... It seemed as if she had been walking blindfolded coz she recognized nothing... Except for the shop where they'd bought the shawl... But which way had she gotten there? She had been so lost in her own thoughts she hadn't paid attention to anything else, not even Sid.... She'd assumed he was walking beside her just as he always did......
Riddhima : Oh God! I swear, I'll never take Sid for granted again, I swear I'll never hurt him again... Pls Pls give me my Sid... Pls...
Just then a hand touched her shoulder...
"Riddhima..."
Riddhima turned around to find Sid
Riddhima : SID!!!!!!!!!!!!
She hugs Sid tightly and starts to cry... Sid is taken aback...
Sid : Kya hua Riddhima???
Riddhima : Kahan chale gaye the tum mujhe chhodke? Patha hai maine tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhoondha?? Aise bina bathaye kahan chale gaye the tum??
Sid : Relax Riddhima, woh main tho bas tumhare liye yeh laane gaya tha...
Riddhima moves away from Sid and sees that he is holding a huge bunch of red roses in his hand...
Sid : Woh I saw a girl selling flowers and I thought you might like the red roses so I followed her to buy them... N when I bought roses from her, all the other flower girls cornered me, asking me to buy from them as well... So I bought all the red roses they had... Thats why it took me time... Sorry...
Riddhima's eyes welled up with tears... Sid offered her the roses and she took them from him.... Slowly, she linked her fingers with Sid's and they walked down the lane hand in hand......

Scene 9 :
On reaching home, just as Sid and Riddhima step out of the car, the kids' school bus arrives and the kids come running out...
Tanmay : Hello Aunty, Hello Uncle
Sid : Hello Beta... (He crouches down to talk to the kids)
Riddhima : Hello...
Sid : Ab sab ka school kaisa raha aaj?
Pranay : Aaj hamara test tha...
Sid : Woh tho mujhe patha hai.. Kaisa raha aapka test?
Tanmay : Bahut achcha tha... Aapko patha hai mujhe tho chocolate ki spelling bhi aa gayi.. aur Pranay ko bhi...
Sid : Arey waah yeh tho bahut achchi baath hai... Isi baath pe aap ke liye.. Chocolate...
Saying that Sid reaches into the pocket of his jeans and pulls out of a whole bunch of chocolates... Tanmay and Pranay grab the chocolates while Shreya stands there watching...
Sid : Shreya beta aap bhi lo..
Shreya : Lekin mujhe chocolate ki spelling nahi aathi...
Riddhima smiles hearing Shreya's innocent explanation...
Sid (smiling) : koi baath nahi.... Jab aap seekh jaoge tho uncle aunty yahan pe nahi honge na... tho abhi se hi apna chocolate rakh lo...
Shreya breaks into a wide grin and grabs the chocolate and runs into the house...
Riddhima is smiling at the kids when Sid straightens up and notices her smile.... Riddhima is once again reminded of how nice Sid is and how selfish she was... She was so preoccupied with herself that not only had she taken Sid for granted, she hadn't even thought of getting anything for the kids... but Sid as always had thought of them... He always thought of everyone else before himself... Even now, he should have been angry at her for having betrayed him... He should have vowed never to see her face again, but he had understood her pain and anguish and wanted to help her, brought her here to heal, forgetting his own pain.... That was Sid... N she loved him so much.... That thought sent pain peircing through her... she loved him but she did not deserve him... Riddhima smiled at Sid and walked into the house....

Sid had seen the smile on Riddhima's face before it had been replaced by the anguish that now seemed to be etched on her face permanently... Sid didn't know what to do to make it go away... The kids... maybe the kids would help Riddhima heal... After all kids were God's angels... They had the power to change lives like none other... Sid looked up at the skies for a second, said a silent prayer and walked in...

By the time Sid had walked in Riddhima had got the kids to change and they were sitting at the dining table eating toasts and reluctantly drinking milk for which Riddhima had to cajole them a lot... Sid stood there watching the scene... Riddhima would make a great mom he thought... He was imagining a home with her and their kids... It seemed to perfect... God!! What he had turned into... Before meeting with Riddhima, before falling in love with her, he could never have thought that some day  he would want the responsibility of a family... a wife... much less kids... Riddhima had changed him so much... N now all he wanted was a life with her... Then he shook his head... He shouldn't build dreams... What if she was still in love with Armaan? What if after she had this chance to think things over, she decided she was still in love with Armaan?? He couldn't bear more heartache.... His heart had broken into a zillion pieces when he had learnt of Riddhima's betrayal but still he loved her.... He had to get a hold on himself.... Riddhima needed him, or didn't, he didn't know... But then he was going to be there for her no matter what.... Sid shook his head and walked into his room to change...

A couple of hours later, Sid was sitting with the kids... He had asked them to draw to keep them occupied.... Riddhima had gone in to freshen up.... Pranay came up to Sid with his drawing...
Sid : Arey waah, dekhein tho aapne kya banaya hai...
Pranay had drawn a picture of a house and a few people... He started to explain...
Pranay : Yeh hamara ghar hai, yeh papa, yeh mama, yeh Tanmay, yeh main hoon aur yeh Shreya hai...
Sid smiled at the cute picture...
Sid : yeh tho kaafi achcha banaya hai aapne... very good...
Pranay : Aapke bachche kahan hain?
Sid is taken aback by Pranay's question...
Sid : Mere bachche nahi hain...
Pranay : Kyun? Aap aunty se pyaar nahi karthe?
Sid is puzzled by the question... He looks at Pranay confused...
Pranay : Mama kehthi hain ki kyunki Mama aur Papa ek doosre se bahut pyaar karthe hain, iss liye God ne unhe Tanmay, mujhe aur Shreya ko gift kiya... Jab bhi koi uncle aunty ek doosre se bahut pyaar karthe hain thabhi God unhe bachche gift karthe hain... Tho kya aap aunty se pyaar nahi karthe??
Sid : Aisi baath nahi hai beta... Main Riddhima se bahut zyada pyaar kartha hoon...
Pranay : Tho aunty aap se pyaar nahi karthin?
Sid gives a sad smile and says : Patha nahi...
Pranay : Kyun? Achcha main abhi poochke aatha hoon...
Pranay runs into Sid's and Riddhima's room where Riddhima is just walking out of the bathroom...
Pranay : Aunty, aunty, kya aap uncle se pyaar karthe ho?
Riddhima is surprised by his question...
Riddhima : Kyun beta?
Pranay : pls bathao na aunty...
Riddhima smiles and says : Main unse bahut pyaar karthi hoon...
Pranay smiles and kisses Riddhima on her cheek and runs out...
Pranay : Uncle! Uncle!
Sid : Kya hua Pranay?
Pranay : Aunty bhi aapse bahut pyaar karthi hain...
Sid : Aapse kisne kaha?
Pranay : Abhi abhi mujhe aunty ne bathaya...
Sid looks up and sees Riddhima standing by the wall... She had followed Pranay to find out why he had asked that question.... Seeing Sid look at her she blushes and turns away...
Pranay : Ab dekhna, aapko bhi God bachche gift karenge...
Sid just smiles at him...
Pranay : Aap smile kyun kar rahe ho.... Meri mama kabhi jhoot nahi bolthi aur unhe sab patha hai... Woh kabhi galath nahi ho sakthi... Dekhna aapko bhi God baby gift karenge...
Saying this he goes to join Tanmay and Shreya..
Sid and Riddhima are standing at opposite ends of the room and a awkward silence fills the room... The kids are playing int he same room but for them, time stands still...
Just then the kids hear the car outside and run outside... Sid's and Riddhima's magical moment is broken. Both of them look away...
Juhi and Dhruv walk in with the kids tagging along...
Juhi : Thanks Sid, thanks Riddhima... I hope bachchon ne tum dono ko zyada thang nahi kiya...
Riddhima : Arey nahi nahi... Yeh tho bahut pyaare hain...
Pranay : Mama aapko patha hai, uncle aur aunty ek doosre se bahut pyaar karthe hain... Bilkul aapke aur papa ki tarah...
Sid and Riddhima are totally embarrassed...
Pranay : Lekin phir bhi unke bachche nahi hain...
Juhi is horrified at what Pranay is saying...
Juhi : yeh tho kya keh rahe ho Pranay... Kisi aur ki life ke baare mein bolna sahi baath nahi hai...
Pranay : lekin aapne tho kaha tha ki God bachche unhe gift dethe hain jo pyaar karthe hain.... Phir inhe kyun nahi??
Juhi and Dhruv look at each other wondering how to answer Pranay's question and Sid and Riddhima are too embarrassed...
Tanmay : Arey Buddhu... God bhool gaye honge... Unhe sabki baatein yaad rakhni hothi hain na... Ithne busy hothe honge...
Pranay : Humme God ko yaad dilana hoga...
Shreya : Lekin kaise?
Pranay : Hum pray karenge...
Juhi : Ab bass karo aur muh haath dhoke ready ho jao... dinner 5 minutes mein ready ho jaayega...
The kids run off to there rooms...
Dhruv : I'm sorry about that... yeh bachche bhi na...
Sid : nahi... Its ok...

Scene 10 : In the bedroom
Sid : Riddhima, woh jo Pranay ne kaha...
Riddhima thinks Sid is trying to apologize because she felt embarrassed
Riddhima : Nahi its ok... Bachcha hai...
Sid : Nahi Riddhima, woh main... Jo tumne Pranay se kaha... ki tum...
Riddhima starts to blush...
Sid : kya tum...
Riddhima turns away...
Sid walks up to Riddhima and gently turns her towards him... He holds her face in his hands and look into her eyes...
Sid : Kya tum mujhse pyaar karthi ho Riddhima?
He had to know.... When Pranay had told him that, he had felt hope rise in him... He wanted to hope that everything would be alright... That he was doing right...
Sid : Kya tum mujhse pyar karthi ho Riddhima?
Riddhima's eyes fill with tears... Sid thinks that she is crying because he is forcing her to love him and immediately takes his hands away...
Sid : I am sorry Riddhima... Main tumhe force nahi karna chahtha tha... Woh main bas.... I am sorry...
Saying this, he starts to walk away from Riddhima, feeling crushed from within... Just then Riddhima catches hold of his hand and stops him... Sid turns to look at her... With tears in her eyes and love in her heart, Riddhima looks at Sid...
Riddhima : I love you Sid....
Sid feels as if his entire world had stopped... If he were to die this moment he would be the happiest man on earth....
Riddhima comes closer to him...
Riddhima : I love you Sid... I don't know if I have the right to say this but I love you... I need you and I want you in my life forever.... I know I don't deserve you after all that I have done... but still, still I love you and can't live without you...
Saying this, she starts crying and slumps onto the floor.... Sid bends down and holds her face in his hands... His own eyes are filled with tears...
Sid : Riddhima... kya tum... sach mein???
Riddhima : Haan Sid... Mujhe nahi patha kab, kyun aur kaise... lekin I've fallen in love with you.... Main jaanthi hoon ki mian bahut buri hoon... maine hamesha tumhe hurt kiya hai... kabhi tumhe koi khuhsi nahi di.... tumhara bharosa bhi thoda hai... but still I love you.... Uss din bhi main wahan tumse apne dil ki baath kehne aayi thi... hamare beech ki saari dooriyan mitane aayi thi... Mujhe laga ki woh tum the... Maine I love you Sid bhi kaha, lekin wahan Armaan tha... Phir woh saari yaadein...
Sid places a finger on Riddhima's lips to quieten her...
Sid : Nahi Riddhima... Ab hum uss din ke baare mein bilkul baath nahi karenge... Woh hamari zindagi ka ek bura sapna tha jisse hum bhula denge...
Riddhima : Lekin tum mujhe maaf kaise kar sakthe ho?
Sid : Kyunki main tumse pyar kartha hoon Riddhima... I love you... Haan jab mujhe uss din ke baare mein patha chala tho main toot gaya tha... Poori tarah se... Lekin mere dil ke har toote hisse mein tumhare liye sirf pyaar tha...
Riddhima cries and hugs Sid tightly... Sid pulls her away and says
Sid : Riddhima, tumhe hamare pyaar ka vaastha, vaada karo ki tum uss raath ke baare mein bhool jaogi... Main jaantha hoon ki yeh aasan nahi hai... lekin main tumhara saath doonga.. Hamesha... Vada karo ki tum usse bhoolne ki koshish karogi....
Riddhima nods her head and they hug each other tight... Sid lifts Riddhima in his arms (*Eyelock*) and puts her in bed.. He kisses her forehead and says "I love you..." Riddhima says "I love you too..." Sid smiles and is about to leave her when Riddhima catches hold of his hand... she moves over on the bed and Sid comes to sit beside her.... Riddhima falls asleep holding onto Sid's hand while Sid falls asleep sitting on the bed, looking at Riddhima....

Scene 11:
Dawn broke to a bright and sunny morning... Siddhant woke up, rubbing the last remnants of sleep off his eyes... He saw himself on the bed and was surprised... He turned to find Riddhima but she was nowhere to be seen... Then he remembered last night... Riddhima loved him... That thought brought a smile onto his face... He wanted to wake up every morning secure in the knowledge that Riddhima was his and would always be so... Last night had changed everything... Now he had renewed hope... Somehow hearing Riddhima tell him that she loved him had washed away all his fears, his pain... Now nothing else mattered... They would start a life together... A life of love... Nothing and no one would come between them... No one... Not even Armaan... Sid had always thought of Armaan as his big bro and he would try to make it as easy as possible for him to come to terms with the fact that Riddhima was no longer his... It wasn't going to be easy... but he did not want to hurt Armaan... he would try... But he had to get it through to Armaan that he couldn't pressurize Riddhima anymore... he had to make Riddhima's decision clear to Armaan once and for all... How... He had no idea... But for now, he was excited, even a tad nervous because he wanted to start anew with Riddhima and didn't want anything to go wrong this time... He smiled to himself at the thought of Riddhima and jumped out of the bed...

Scene 12 : At the breakfast table
Riddhima was helping Dr. Juhi with the breakfast and the kids and Dr. Dhruv were sitting at the table.
Dhruv : Good morning Siddhant...
Sid : Good morning Dr. Dhruv...
Dhruv : Such a bright and beautiful morning... Its going to start snowing from tomorrow... Guess we should enjoy this weather while it lasts...
Sid : Hmmm..
Dr. Juhi and Riddhima bring the breakfast over form the kitchen to the table... Riddhima looks at Siddhant and smiles and looks away... Siddhant was so happy that Riddhima was returning to normal...
Dr. Juhi : Waise Siddhant, Riddhima... I want you guys to be ready in the evening...
Riddhima : Kyun?
Dhruv : Arey haan kyun bhai? inhe kahin le jaane ka plan hai?
Juhi : Dhruv???!! How can you forget??? It's Raj and Priya's wedding reception tonight!!!
Dhruv : Oh haan!!! Main tho bhool hi gaya....
Juhi : Dhruv, tum bhi na...
Sid : yeh Raj aur Priya kaun hain?
Juhi : Yeh hamare hospital mein doctors hain... Doctors kya namoone hain... ek se badhke ek... Jab pehle pehle aaye they ek doosre se ithni nafrath karthe the ki kya bathaon... Roz koi na koi naya thamasha khada kar dethe the hospital mein apne jhagdon se... Ab patha nahi kya jaadu chal gaya, dono mein pyaar ho gaya aur ab dono ne shaadi bhi kar li... Ab tho unhe dekhke lagtha hi nahi ki kisi zamane yeh ek doosre ke jaan ke dushman the....
Sid and Riddhima are taken back to their old times when they used to be the same way, hating each other, yet, forced to be with each other... It had been destiny's hand all along and now they both knew that they were meant to be..
Dhruv : Hmmm... Yeh pyaar hai hi bahut ajeeb cheez... Kab, kise, kisse, kyun aur kaise ho jaaye patha hi nahi chaltha... Ab mujhe hi dekh lo... Apne bacth ka sabse shareef, seedha sadha, reserved sa banda tha main... Aur yeh... hamare batch ki hitler... Walking talking radio thi... Ek minute ke liye bhi chup nahi baith sakthi thi... Sabko apne ishaaron pe nachathi thi...
Juhi gives Dhruv an angry stare and says his name in a warning tone : Dhruvvvvv.....
Dhruv : abhi bhi dekh lo... Kaise mujhe apne isharon pe nacha rahi hai...
Sid and Riddhima laugh...
Sid : Waise Riddhima bhi bilkul aisi hi thi...
Riddhima looks at Sid indignantly...
Riddhima : Kya mathlab hai tumhara?
Sid : Yeh bhi bilkul Hitler thi... Thi kya... abhi bhi hai...
Riddhima : main Hitler hoon?
Sid : Aur nahi tho kya? Maine tumhe pehle bhi bathaya hai na ki tum mujhe horror film ki tarah darathi ho...
Riddhima : Main tumhe horror film ki tarah darathi hoon??!! Ruko main tumhe abhi bathathi hoon ki Hitler kaise hotha hai...
Saying this, she grabs the flower vase on the table and goes to hit Sid... Sid jumps out of his chair and runs...
Dhruv and Juhi burst out laughing... Just then, Dhruv's phone rings... It's Dr. Shashank...
Dhruv : Hello Shashank...
Shashank : Dhruv... Main bahut der se Sid ka phone try kar raha hoon, uska phone lag hi nahi raha... Sid aur Riddhima theek tho hain na??
Dhruv looks over to see Riddhima chasing Sid down with the vase still in her hand...
Dhruv : Woh bilkul theek hain Shashank... Tumhe unke baare mein ab fikar karne ki koi zaroorath nahi...
Sid runs into the bedroom and Riddhima follows him... He hides behind the door and when Riddhima comes in he softly closes the door and grabs her hands from behind... At Sid's touch, Riddhima looses her grip on the vase and it falls to the ground... Sid slowly wraps his hands, still holding her hands, around her waist and pulls her closer to him... He starts to kiss her neck... Riddhima stiffens as memory comes flooding... Sid realizes it...
Sid : I love you Riddhima... Tum mere saath ho aur hamare beech ab koi nahi aa saktha...
Riddhima draws in a breath and determinedly pushes away the haunting memories and loses herself in Sid's embrace...
Riddhima : I love you too Sid... I love you too...
Just then a knock on the door snaps them out of the moment... Riddhima straightens her dupatta while Sid opens the door...
Juhi (clearing her throat) : I'm sorry maine aap dono love birds ko disturb kiya...
Sid (embarrassed) : arey nahi nahi... Aisi koi baath nahi hai...
Juhi : Haan haan  bhai.. ab embarrass hone ki koi zaroorath nahi hai.. Kisi zamane mein hum bhi newly weds hua karthe the...
She winks at Sid who is scratching the back of his head with an embarrassed smile on his face...
Juhi : Waise Riddhima, main tumhare liye yeh sari laayi thi aaj shyam ke function ke liye... I figured ki tum function waale kapde leke nahi aayi hogi...
Riddhima : Arey iski koi zaroorath nahi thi... main apna koi salwar suit pehen lethi...
Juhi : Ab maine takleef kar hi lee hai tho le lo na... Aur waise bhi tum iss sari mein bahut pyaari lagogi... Phir dekhthe hain ki tumhare miyan ko tumhe dekhke horror film yaad aatha hai ya romantic film....
Riddhima blushes... Juhi smiles and leaves the room...
Sid is about to say something when Dhruv calls him... Sid plants a quick kiss on Riddhima's forehead and runs out to talk to Dhruv...
A couple of minutes later, Sid walks back in and tells Riddhima that Dhruv was just informed of an interesting case at the hospital and was wondering if Sid and Riddhima would like to join him in seeing the patient... Riddhima agrees and they both get ready to go to the hospital...
Late in the afternoon, Dhruv, Siddhant and Riddhima are sitting in Dhruv's cabin going over some patients when Juhi pops her head in...
Juhi : Saari raath yahin baithne ka irada hai kya Dhruv?
Dhruv : Nahi kyun?
Juhi : humme party mein jaana hai bhool tho nahi gaye??
Dhruv : nahi bhoola.. lekin abhi tho party mein bahut waqt hai na?
Juhi : Tum ladkon ka tho kuch ho nahi saktha.. lekin hum ladkiyon ko thayyar hone mein waqt lagtha hai... hai na Riddhima?
Riddhima smiles...
Dhruv : Lekin abhi tho hum ek aur patient discuss karna tha...
Juhi : Theek hai tho tum aur Sid baithke discuss karo, Riddhima aur main ghar jaa rahe hain thayyar hone...
Dhruv : Mujhse kya pooch rahi ho... Sid se poocho... Uski biwi hai...
Juhi : Lekin Dhruv.. Main pooch nahi rahi, main tum dono ko batha rahi hoon...
Saying that she drags Riddhima out of the room with her...
Juhi : Bye guys... see you later...

A couple of hours later, Sid and Dhruv get back home.. The house is strangely silent... Dhruv tells Sid that the kids had gone over to their grandparents' place which was just a few kilometers away and they would pick them up on the way back from the party... Sid and Dhruv enter the house and go into their respective rooms... Sid opens the door to his room and as soon as he enters, he stops in his tracks, his breath caught in his throat, his eyes forgot to blink,his heart forgot to beat...

Part 9:
Scene 13 :
Sid's breath was caught in his throat, his eyes forgot to blink and his heart forgot to beat...
Sid : Riddhima....
The name escaped from his lips as a whisper... he wasn't even aware he had said her name but Riddhima had heard, more with her heart than with her ears... Ever so slowly, she turned to face him and Siddhant Modi's heart did a somersault... Bathed in the moonlight coming in through the window, Riddhima seemed more like a vision, a mirage... than reality... She was wearing a peacock blue saree with a dark green border... Small sequins on her saree, the same shade of the saree, so much so that they would have otherwise been indiscernible, caught the light from the table lamp on her side and reflected it... Her hair settled in soft curls around her face, softening it, making it as beautiful as a pearl in an oyster, as the moon in the night sky... Sid shook his head... God, he was even thinking poetry... He was that stunned by her beauty... Slowly, he moved into the room...
Riddhima had seen the look in Sid's eyes and felt breathless... She had been nervous while dressing, she wanted to look good for Sid, wanted him to look at her like he had just looked at her, but when the moment had come, she was all nerves...
Riddhima : Tum.... aa gaye...
She nervously tried to wear her earrings but kept fumbling with them and couldn't seem to get them on... Sid saw this and came closer to her... Riddhima found it even more difficult to get her earrings on with Sid standing so close...
Riddhima : Tum thayyar ho jao... Main bass abhi...
Sid gently takes hold of Riddhima's hand and takes the earrings from her... Riddhima is so nervous, she was sure Sid could hear her heart beating wildly... Sid takes the earring, he gently moves Riddhima's hair away from her face and places the earring on her ear... To secure the earring, he moves closer to her ear, just a breath separating his lips from her ears... Riddhima closes her eyes and tries to breath but she couldn't... After putting the earring on in one ear, Sid moves to put the second one on... But he does not draw an inch away from her... His lips pass over her cheeks and lips, over to her other ear with just a hair's distance... It was as if he were touching her, kissing her without actually kissing her... Riddhima felt weak in her knees... She grabbed hold of Sid's arm... He had finished putting her earring on... Riddhima slowly opens her eyes to gaze into Sid's eyes... the love, the passion she sees in them makes her melt from within... Not from compulsion, not from weakness but from love... She loved Sid like she loved nobody else and she wanted him like she wanted nobody else...
He was the fire of passion, that made her want to burn and he was the fire of compassion that kept her warm through every storm...

Sid looked into Riddhima's eyes and saw a passion that equalled his own, a love that equalled his own and he was happy... He smiled...
Sid : Kya soch rahi ho Riddhima...
Riddhima is embarrassed about the thoughts she was having about Sid... She blushes and looks away...
Riddhima : Woh... main... woh...
Sid : Haan Riddhima bolo... Mere baare mein soch rahi thi?
Sid has a naughty wicked smile on his face... Riddhima realizes that he is teasing her and immediately gets indignant...
Riddhima : Main yeh soch rahi thi ki ab earrings pehena hi diye hain tho necklace bhi pehena do...
Sid looks at her in surprise... Riddhima almost bites her tongue... She didn't want to say that... She just wanted to steer the conversation in a different direction and had blurted out the first thing that came to mind...
Sid : Achcha... Mera earrings pehenane ka tareeka tumhe ithna pasand aaya??
Riddhima : Nahi...
Sid : Pasand nahi aaya?
Riddhima : Nahi...
Sid : Tho pasand aaya?
Riddhima : Haan......
Sid smiles a mischevious smile
Riddhima : Arey nahi... mera mathlab hai ki nahi...
Sid (acting it out coz he knows really well whats going through Riddhima's mind, he had seen the passion in her eyes and her reaction to his proximity) : Kya Riddhima tum bhi, haan nahi, nahi haan...
Riddhima looks away and picks up her necklace... Sid comes and stands behind her and she sees him in the mirror... Riddhima sees Sid winking at her in the mirror and turns around but Sid immediately looks away acting as if he hadn't done anything... Riddhima shakes her head thinking she imagined it and turns back to the mirror... Now she sees Sid blowing a kiss at her... Again she turns to look at Sid who again looks away as if he is engrossed by the flooring in the room... Riddhima turns back and lifts her hands to try and fasten her necklace... Sid slowly grabs her by her waist... Riddhima gasps and the necklace slips from her hand, but it gets caught on her saree... Sid slowly pulls her towards him... With one hand he frees the necklace from where it is caught on her saree and traces a her collarbone with a finger... His other hand is still at her waist... Slowly, he moves his hand from her waist, over her arms and onto her shoulder... He gently places the necklace around her neck and fastens the clasp... his hands linger on her back... Riddhima stood still in anticipation of his kiss on her neck.... Her eyes were closed and her breathing labored... Sid knew that she was waiting his kiss... He gave a naughty smile...
Sid : Ho gaya...
Riddhima's eyes flew open... She turned around to face Sid...
Riddhima : Kya?
Sid : Tumhara necklace... Maine pehena diya... Dekho...
Riddhima looks down to see the necklace.. She had totally forgotten the necklace... she was so lost in Sid's arms...
Sid : Kya hua Riddhima? Tum kya soch rahi thi? (again acting as if he did not know that Riddhima had been awaiting his kiss)
Riddhima (blushing) : Nahi... Woh main... Kuch nahi... Tum thayyar ho jao, main bahar intezaar kar rahi hoon...
Saying this, she starts to walk away when Sid catches hold of her pallu... Riddhima stops...
Sid : Riddhima....
Riddhima slowly turns to look at Sid...
Sid : Riddhima... tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurath ladki ho.... 
Riddhima gives a shy smile and looks away...
Sid : And I love you...
He lets go of Riddhima's pallu... Riddhima hurries towards the door... At the door, she turns...
Riddhima : I love you too Sid...

Scene 14 : At the wedding reception...
Riddhima couldn't seem to take her eyes off Sid... He looked so handsome... He was wearing a formal suit that fitted him perfectly... Making him look every inch the tall and handsome guy that he was, even more so... He was with Dr. Dhruv and his friends and Riddhima was a couple of feet away with Dr. Juhi and her friends... Every once in a while, Sid would look at her and Riddhima would nervously look away, embarrassed at being caught staring... Riddhima thought to herself "God! I'm behaving like a teenage girl having her very first crush... Get a hold on yourself Mrs. Riddhima Modi... You are a doctor... Thoda tho mature behave karo.." She shakes her head as if to clear it and tries to concentrate on the conversation going on around her... But inadvertently, her gaze keeps drifting back to Sid... Finally, she gives up and tells Dr. Juhi that she is going to get something to drink and walks over to the buffet table...  She gets a glass of water and looks at the newly married couple on the stage... They were a really good looking couple... N they were obviously in love... Every few minutes that they got between greeting guests, they would look at each other with so much love in their eyes, it was difficult to miss... The bride was radiant, the glow that one sees only on the face of a newly wedded bride... Her mehendi, her jooda, her sindoor, her mangalsutra... all testimony to the fact that she belonged to the man she loved... That she was marked by his love for not just this life but for all her 7 lives and even after...
Riddhima immediately looked for Sid but he wasn't standing with Dr. Dhruv... She quickly scanned the faces around her when someone tapped on her shoulder... She had just turned her head when Sid bent his head to rest it on her shoulder... He had been standing right behind her...
Sid : Mujhe dhoondh rahi ho?
Riddhima : Nahi woh main woh.... (She sees the glass of water in her hand)... Paani... main paani peene aayi thi...
Sid : Achcha... Tho theek hai, main chala jaatha hoon...
Riddhima : Arey nahi Sid...
Sid smiles...
Riddhima : Mera mathlab tha ki aa hi gaye ho tho...
Sid : Tho?...
Riddhima : Tho...Mere saath paani pee lo...
Sid smiles and picks up a glass of water... He is sipping the water when Dr. Dhruv calls him over... Sid leaves his half empty glass on the table nearby and goes over to Dhruv... As soon as Sid leaves, Riddhima gently picks up the glass he had left... She gets lost in thought...
*flashback*
Riddhima : Maa, aap papa ka jhoota kyun khaa rahe ho?
Padma : Beta, jhoota khaane se pyaar badhtha hai...
Anjali : Oh come on Mom yeh sab purane zamane ki baathein hain... How tacky... socho kisi aur ka jhoota khana... Ewwwww disgusting...
Riddhima : Haan maa... Main tho kabhi nahi khaoongi...
Padma : Arey nahi beta, kisi aur ka thode na, apne pathi ka kha rahi hoon... Iss mein kuch disgusting nahi...
Anjali : Ahhh whatever... Main tho kabhi kisi ka jhoota nahi kahoongi... Pathi ka tho bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : Main bhi nahi di....
*end of flashback*
Riddhima smiles... She understood what her mom had meant that day... It was a special feeling... She was so excited... She quickly drank the remaining water from Sid's glass and replaced it... Riddhima thought to herself "Anjali di, you won't believe what I just did... But I guess love does make you crazy" She giggled to herself and quickly walked away...
Out of the corner of his eye, Sid had seen what Riddhima had done... At first he had been confused... then he had remembered...  His own mom was 500% traditional types if he had ever seen one... His mom always ate from his father's plate... Never separate... Even at parties, which at times got embarrassing... But she would not change... She maintained that it gave her joy in doing that... That it was supposed to somehow strengthen the bond of love that a husband and wife shared... N today, his Riddhima had done that too... It was odd because he did not want Riddhima to follow the tradition but the fact that she had, in her own way, made him happy...
The food was served and just after that, the dance floor was opened... Dhruv, Juhi, Siddhant and Riddhima stood in a corner while people took to the dance floor... A dance number was being played. Dr. Juhi immediately joined the dance floor and dragged Dhruv too who in turn dragged Sid and Sid pulled Riddhima along... Sid and Juhi were dancing full energy while Dhruv and Riddhima stood there hesitating... Sid went up close to Riddhima and said in her ears
Sid : Kyun Mrs. Modi... Dance nahi karogi?
Riddhima : Nahi Sid, I am ok... Tum karo...
Sid : I'm disappointed Riddhima, tum mein tho bilkul dum nahi hai... Che... Chalo main kisi aur ko hi dhoondh letha hoon...
Saying that he goes back into the dance floor... Riddhima is infuriated by Sid's comment...
A few seconds later, Sid feels someone pulling him... He turns to find Riddhima standing behind, anger and challenge blazing in her eyes, just as he had expected...
Riddhima : Kya kaha tumne? Mujh mein dum nahi??!! Abhi dikhathi hoon tumhe...
Saying this, she pleats her pallu up and stuffs its end it into the waistline of her saree...
What follows is a high energy competitive performance between the boys and girls with Sid and Riddhima the highlight... But within a few seconds, as soon as they touch each other, they forget the challenge and dance together... Their bodies moving in perfect sync to the rhythm... Riddhima is lost is Sid's eyes and Sid is in a naughty mood... He grabs her by her waist and takes out the pallu of her saree that she had stuffed in... The contact leaves Riddhima breathless.. She gets embarrassed and tries to walk off the dance floor...
Just then, the music turns into a soft romantic number. Sid catches hold of Riddhima's hand and pulls her into his arms... They start dancing to the slow music "Iss pal main hoon..." It felt as if time stopped for them, nothing and no one existed, other than them and their love... They forgot time and place... Just lost in each others' eyes... They were moving to the rhythm of their hearts, which were now beating as one... Riddhima rested her head on Sid's chest and Sid pulled her into a tight embrace... They kept moving to the music that they did not hear... When the music came to a stop and the lights came on, Sid and Riddhima returned to the real world... Dr. Dhruv came up to them...
Dhruv : As much as I hate to disturb you... Ghar chalein??
Juhi : Haan... Baaki ka romance ghar pe kar lena... Mere bechare bachchon ka tho socho...
Sid and Riddhima immediately agree and they head home....

Part 10
Scene 15 : In the bedroom...
Riddhima stood by the mirror, removing her earrings, necklace and bangles... She was nervous... the room seemed to be filled with a nervous tension... So much had happened during the day... She knew that there wasn't much time before both of them gave in to the inevitable... She knew it, she wanted it, yet she was nervous...
From across the room, Sid was watching Riddhima... He sensed the tension in her... He was still willing to wait... Wait for her to be comfortable and not nervous...
Riddhima did not know what to say or do, so she simply walked over to the window... It had started to snow... It was a beautiful sight...
Sid came and stood beside her...
Sid : Yaad hai hum pichchle baar snow mein kab the??
Riddhima nodded her head... she thought to herself "Of course, kaise bhool sakthi hoon.." It was the night that had changed their lives forever... The night she had gone in search of Armaan and he had left her to die in the freezing cold... The night Sid had saved her the only way he could... The night that had set the course for her future... A totally unexpected, yet wonderful future... And it was a wonderful coincidence that tonight, when it was going to be a new beginning for her, for them, again it was snowing...
Sid : Uss raath bhi isi tarah baraf pad rahi thi... Mere paas aur koi chaara nahi tha... Tum mujhe maaf tho kar dogi na?
Riddhima looked at Sid in surprise...
Riddhima : Tumhe mujhse maafi maangne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai Sid... Tumne uss din jo bhi kiya, meri jaan bachane ke liye... Maine tho tumhe ussi waqt maaf kar diya, jab tumne accident ke baad mujhe yakeen dilaya ki tumne mera.......
Sid : Lekin phir bhi Riddhima, agar uss raath woh sab nahi hua hotha, tho shayad aaj tum Arm....
Riddhima covers Sid's mouth with her hand...
Riddhima : Main aisa sochna bhi nahi chahthi... Mana ki maine kabhi kisi aur se pyar kiya tha... Lekin pyar ka sahi mathlab mujhe tumne sikhaya Sid... Tumne... Hamesha tumne apne baare mein na sochke mere baare mein socha, mere gharwaalon ke baare mein socha, apne dosthon ke baare mein socha... Ab bhi... Tumhe tho mujhse nafrat karni chahiye... Mujhe saza deni chahiye lekin...
Riddhima breaks into tears...
Sid : Shhhhh Riddhima.... Main tumhari aankhon mein aanso nahi dekh saktha... Pls math ro... Aur maine kaha na, tumhe woh sab kuch bhulana hai... ek bure sapne ki tarah....
He hugs Riddhima tight and places a kiss on top of Riddhima's head... Riddhima quietens... but they stand there at the window in each other's embrace... Riddhima shivers slightly from the cold outside... Sid breaks the embrace and goes to close the window... He catches some movement out of the corner of his eye outside and tries to look outside...
Riddhima : Kya hua Sid?
Sid : Kuch nahi...
He shakes his head thinking he imagined it and closes the window...
Just then the power goes... The room is enveloped in darkness... There is a knock on the door and Sid goes to open it...
Juhi (holding a candle) : Electricity ne dhokha de diya... Shayad baraf ki wajah se... Tumhe fuse vagera check karna aatha hai?
Sid shakes his head in denial...
Juhi : Hmmm... Maine Dhruv se kithni baar kaha hai jab electrician aatha hai tho usse poochke seekh lein... Emergency mein kaam aa jayega... Lekin yeh Dhruv bhi na... Agli baar main khud electrician se seekhoongi... Ab tum yeh candle rakho aur haan aur candles cupboard ke sabse neeche waale shelf mein hain.. Le lena ok... Kya hai na ki yahan current ka aana jaana kharab mausam mein laga rehtha hai...
Sid (taking the candle from her) : Thank you...
Juhi : Koi nahi... Good night...
Sid : Good night
Juhi : Good night Riddhima
Riddhima : Good night Dr. Juhi...
Juhi goes away, Sid closes the door and walks in with the candle. Riddhima opens the shelf that Juhi had mentioned and takes out more candles... Sid and Riddhima light the candles and place them all around the room... The candlelight lends a romantic glow to the room... They sit on the bed in silence... Sid slowly moves his hand to touch Riddhima's. Riddhima looks at him. With his other hand, he holds Riddhima's face and draws her towards to him... He plants a kiss on her forehead... Riddhima closes her eyes and leans into Sid... Sid hugs her while she places her head on Sid's chest... Sid trails his finger down her cheek and it sends a shiver down Riddhima's spine... Slowly her hand moves upward on Sid's back and she hugs him tighter... Sid shifts and places Riddhima gently on the bed, never breaking the embrace... Riddhima's eyes are closed and he places kisses along the column of her throat... Riddhima turns to her side with her back towards Sid... Sid kisses her neck and places his arm over hers, their fingers intertwining... He turns her over and kisses her nose... Riddhima smiles... As Sid draws near for a liplock, Riddhima covers her face with the pallu of her saree... Sid kisses her through the saree and then slowly, he drags the pallu over her face to remove it... *Liplock*... Riddhima's one hand is clutching onto Sid's back while the other is running through his hair... Just then they hear the ear splitting noise of glass breaking...

Sid immediately pulls away and looks in the direction of the noise... The window... The pane of the window had broken... But how?? He goes over to check.. With the breeze that came in through the crack, most of the candles went out... Riddhima joins him near the window...
Sid : Sambhalke Riddhima, kaanch hai, lag jaayegi...
Riddhima : Lekin yeh toota kaise Sid?
Sid : patha nahi...
There is a knock on their door and Sid goes to open it.
Dhruv : Sid, humne kuch tootne ki awaz suni, yahan se thi kya?
Sid : Haan... woh patha nahi kaise, window ka glass toot gaya...
Dhruv : Oho...
They walk in to look at it...
Juhi : Lekin yeh toota kaise???
Riddhima : Patha nahi...
Juhi : Pichchli baar ki tarah hi hua hoga... Yaad hai woh jo banda pichchli baar theek karne aaya tha usne kaha tha ki jab temperature achanak se change hotha hai tho kuch hotha hai, compression ya expansion... aisa kuch... aur agar yeh  jaldi mein ho jaaye aur agar achchi quality ki glass na ho tho woh toot jaathi hai...
Dhruv : Lekin woh tho kitchen ka glass tha na... Yahan ka tho ab thak kabhi nahi toota...
Juhi : Ho saktha hai ab kamzor pad gaya ho... Kya patha... aur koi wajah bhi tho nahi hai na...
Dhruv : Shayad tum theek keh rahi ho...
Juhi : Main hamesha theek hoon... (She turns to Sid and Riddhima) Ab ithni thand mein bina bijile ke tho tum iss kamre mein so nahi paoge... Tumhare liye kuch aur intezaam karthe hain.. chalo...
As they leave the room, Sid turns back to look at the broken glass pane... He had this eerie feeling that something was wrong... He remembers having noticed some kind of movement outside earlier... But he couldn't be sure and of course he couldn't go out in this weather to find out either... He walks out of the room...

Juhi takes Sid and Riddhima to their room and insists that she and Dhruv could sleep in the kids' room and it was no problem at all... Sid and Riddhima are lying on the bed, Sid lost in thought. Riddhima moves closer to him and places her head on his chest... Sid runs his fingers through Riddhima's hair while still lost in thought...
Riddhima : Kya hua Sid? Tum disturbed lag rahe ho...
Sid : Nahi Riddhima, aisa kuch nahi hai...
Riddhima : Phir kya soch rahe ho?
Sid does not reply...
Riddhima : Kaanch tootne ke baare mein?
Sid gives a slight nod...
Riddhima : Ho saktha hai Dr. Juhi sahi keh rahi ho...
Sid : Kya tumhe kuch aur lagtha hai?
Riddhima : Patha nahi... Ek ajeeb si feeling ho rahi hai... Lekin patha nahi kya...
Sid : Tum pareshaan math ho Riddhima... Dr. Juhi sahi hi keh rahi hongi... Kaanch tootne ki aur koi wajah bhi tho nahi hai na...
Riddhima : Hmmmm
Riddhima raises her head and looks at Sid... Sid looks at her too...
Riddhima : Sid... Pls mujhse wada karo ki tum mujhe chhodke kabhi nahi jaoge...
Sid : Yeh achanak kya hua Riddhima?
Riddhima : Patha nahi Sid... Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai... PLs wada karo ki tum hamesha ke liye mere ho...
Sid : I promise Riddhima, main tumhe chhodke kahin nahi jaoonga... Kabhi nahi... aur hamesha ke liye ek doosre ke hain... Promise...
Sid hugs Riddhima even tighter.... Riddhima kisses Sid on his cheek... Sid smiles... He kisses her on her forehead.. Riddhima turns so that she is lying on her back and pulls Sid with her... Slowly, he moves towards her... a single flickering candle by their bedside goes out as their images merge into one....

Scene 16 : The next morning...
Sid wakes up with Riddhima in his arms... He watches her as she sleeps peacefully... It was still snowing outside from what he could make out... he gently brushes away a lock of hair that had fallen on her face... Riddhima stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes...
Riddhima : Good morning...
Sid kisses her on her forehead
Sid : Very good morning Mrs. Siddhant Modi
Riddhima blushes... Sid continues to look at her...
Riddhima : Aise kya dekh rahe ho?
Sid : Duniya ka sabse khoobsurat nazara...
Riddhima blushes again...
Sid : You look absolutely lovely when you blush...
Riddhima blushes even more and starts to get off the bed. Sid catches hold of her hand.
Sid : Kahan jaa rahi ho?
Riddhima : Fresh hone aur phir neeche jaane...
Sid pulls at her hand and she falls on top of him...
Riddhima : Kya kar rahe ho Sid??
Sid : Abhi tho maine kuch karna shuru bhi nahi kiya Riddhima...
Riddhima : Mathlab?
Sid : Mathlab yeh... ki abhi mera tumhe chhodne ka mood nahi hai...
He pulls her into a tight hug and Riddhima tries to fight...
Riddhima : Kya kar rahe ho Sid... Chhodo mujhe...
Sid shakes his head....
Sid : Bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : Lekin kyun??
Sid : Meri marzi... Meri biwi ko main jithni der apni baahon mein rakhna chahoon rakh saktha hoon...
Riddhima : Sid tum bhi na... Pls mujhe jaane do...
Sid : Nahi...
Riddhima : Pls...
Sid : bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : achcha bathao chhodne ka kya loge?
Sid : Hmm ab aya na oont pahad ke neeche...
Riddhima : Kya???
Sid : Main tumhe chhodoonga... agar tum... mujhe I love you kaho...
Riddhima : I love you..... Ab tho mujhe chhod do...
Sid : yeh bhi koi I love you hua? Pyaar se bolo na Riddhima...
Riddhima : I... Love... You...
Sid : Yeh bhi kuch theek nahi hua.. Thodi aur feelings daalke bolo na...
Riddhima (in a husky voice) : I............. Love................. YOU
Sid : baath nahi bani... Kya Riddhima, tum bhi na, bilkul romantic nahi ho...
Riddhima : Sid, ab iss se zyada romantic kaise boloon??
Sid : Mujhe kya patha? Tum biwi ho... Tumhe mujhe... woh kya kehthe hain... rijhane ke... rijhane ke tareeke aane chahiye...
Riddhima looks frustrated... then a naughty smile creeps up on her face... She bends towards Sid and kisses his one eye and says "I", then she kisses the other eye and says "Love"... she moves lower and Sid thinks she is going to kiss his lips... but at the last second, she kisses his nose instead and says "You"... She tries to move away but Sid catches hold of her and kisses her... Riddhima pushes him and runs away... Sid lies back in bed smiling, remembering the night before... Suddenly he remembers something and climbs out of bed....

Part 11
Scene 17 :
Sid remembers something and rushes out of bed... He hurries down the stairs and goes into their actual bedroom... The bai had come in and was cleaning up the mess from the broken glass...
Bai : Kya hua Sahabji? Kuch kaam tha?
Sid : Nahi kuch nahi...
He looks around...
Bai : Kuch dhoond rahe ho Sahabji?
Sid : nahi bas aise hi...
Sid keeps looking around to check if something else had caused the glass to break, a stone or something... The bai finishes cleaning up but finds nothing... Sid shakes his head thinking that he was reading too much into a small incident... He walks out of the room to hear Juhi talking to the driver...
Juhi : Achcha hua Ramlal jo tum aa gaye...
Ramlal : Kya hua memsahab?
Juhi : Do kaam hai, ek tho bijli nahi hai, aur dusra woh neeche waale kamre ki khidki ka kaanch toot gaya hai...
Ramlal : Khidki ka tho main bol doonga... Lekin yeh bijli ko kya hua? Hamare yahan tho kal raath ko bijli thi...
Juhi : Achcha? Mujhe tho laga tha ki baraf ki wajah se sab jagah bijli gayi hogi... Tumhe fuse wuse check karna aatha hai na?
Ramlal : Ji memsahab...
Juhi : Tho fir tum hi dekh lo... Woh peeche ki taraf hai board...
Ramlal : Ji Memsahab
Saying this Ramlal starts to walk away...
Juhi : Ramlal ek minute ruko main bhi chalthi hoon... Dekhoon tho sahi ki kya dekhna hai aur kya karna hai....
Sid : Main bhi chaloon aapke saath?
Juhi : Sure... Achchi baath hai, yeh sab seekhke rakho... kaam aayega... Kaash Dhruv isme thoda interest dikhathe... Khair... chalo abhi...
They walk over to the switchboard which is on the back wall of the house... Ramlal opens the switchboard and checks...
Ramlal : Yeh dekho madamji...
Juhi : Kya hai?
Ramlal : Fuse udd gaya...
Juhi (frustrated) : Uffff ab isse theek kaise karein?
Ramlal : Yeh tho jaldi ho jaayega madam ji... Bass thoda sa thaar (wire) chahiye...
Juhi : Tum yahin ruko main dhoondke laathi hoon...
Juhi walks away leaving Sid and Ramlal... Ramlal starts to inspect the fuse device in his hand more carefully... Sid sees this...
Sid : Kya baath hai Ramlal?
Ramlal : Kuch nahi sahabji, yeh thoda ajeeb lag raha hai...
Sid : Kyun?
Ramlal : Mujhe iske baare mein zyada tho nahi patha lekin yeh zaroor patha hai ki jab fuse udatha hai tho iska yeh thaar jal jaatha hai aur pighaltha hai... Lekin yahan na tho thaar jalne ke nishaan hain, na hi pighalne ke... Mano ki kaat diya gaya ho....
Sid takes the fuse device from Ramlal's hand and examines it... Ramlal was right, there were no signs of the wire having melted... It definitely looked as if it had been cut off... But who???
Juhi returns with a fresh roll of wire and hands it to Ramlal...
Juhi : Ramlal yeh pls jaldi se theek kar do, bijli ke bina subah se mera koi kaam nahi hua aur aaj tho Snow Carnival hai na, uski thayyari bhi karni hai...
Ramlal starts to work
Sid : Snow Carnival?
Juhi : Haan Snow Carnival.. Well, its not a carnival in the true sense... Its a celebration of the first snow that we have here.... It started off as small bonfire parties that friends and families used to have individually... Now all of us have a combined party together.... Its on the very next day after the first snow of the year, when the snow is still soft and hasn't mixed with the dirt yet...
Sid : Aur iss Snow Carnival mein hotha kya hai?
Juhi : Hmmm.... Bachche aur badon ke liye snow man contests... Sabse innovative snowman ko prizes milthe hain... bonfires, naachna, gaana, games... Har ghar se kuch na kuch khaane ke liye leke jaathe hain aur uske alava bhi wahan stalls hothe hain jahan aapko garam garam pakode aur doosre snacks milthe hain....
Sid : Hmmmm sounds interesting....
Juhi : Bahut maza aatha hai.... Kabhi kabar mausam bahut zyada kharab ho tho saari celebrations hamare community hall mein hothe hain, lekin iss saal lagtha hai hum bahar celebrate kar payenge...
Ramlal finishes with the fuse device and turns on the power... The lights turn on inside the house...
Juhi : Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God... Finally.... Shukriya Ramlal... Ab mujhe andar bahut sara kaam hai... Aur haan Ramlal khidki theek karne ke liye kisi ko bol dena pls....
Ramlal : Ji memsahab...
Ramlal hurries off and Juhi goes into the house... Sid stands there and looks at the switchboard and remembers what Ramlal had said... Then he quickly walks out... Sid walks towards the garden right in front of their bedroom window... He scans the ground... He didn't know what he was looking for.... Footprints maybe? Nah... It had been snowing all night, if there had been any foot prints they would be covered with snow now... Shrugging his shoulders he goes back into the house...
Riddhima had freshened up and was helping Juhi in the kitchen while Juhi told her about the Snow Carnival in the evening... Sid went upstairs into the bedroom to freshen up...

A few hours later, the kids had gone to school, the window had been repaired, the bai had finished her work and left and Sid and Riddhima were waving good bye to Juhi and Dhruv as they left for the hospital... As soon as Riddhima closed the door, Sid pulled her close to him...
Riddhima : Sid kya kar rahe ho?
Sid : Tum bhi na Riddhima... Hamesha ek hi dialogue bolke thak nahi jaathi?
Riddhima : Kya?
Sid : Jab bhi main tumhe bahon mein letha hoon, tum mujhse yehi sawal karthi ho... "Kya kar rahe ho Sid?" "Mujhe chhodo Sid" (He imitates Riddhima)
Riddhima : Ab tum aise badmashi karoge tho main aur kya boloon?
Sid : Kuch math bolo aur mujhe badmashi karne do...
He comes closer to nuzzle her neck...
Riddhima (trying to look annoyed) : Sid!!!
She tries to push him away....
Sid : Kya Riddhima tum ithni unromantic ho... Dekho kithni achchi setting hai... Bahar baraf pad rahi hai aur andar sirf main aur tum... Aur koi nahi....
He comes closer to her... Ridhima tries to wriggle free of his embrace but he just holds her tighter...
Sid : Bilkul uss gaane ke bol ki tarah...
Riddhima : Kaun sa gaana...
Sid (singing in his husky voice) : Naughty naughty dekho raath aayi... Tu hai main hoon and lots of tanhai....
Riddhima (blushing) : Lekin abhi raath nahi hai, tho koi naughty naughty nahi...
She finally manages to escape his arms and tries to walk away when he catches hold of her dupatta... Riddhima stops...
Sid : Achcha chalo tho phir daytime song ho jaaye???
Riddhima turns to him and looks puzzled...
Sid takes out his phone and plays the song "Shikdum" The song starts and the music flows around the house and Sid starts singing alongwith the song
Sid : Koi nahi hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal, aaj shararath karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal...
Riddhima too gets into the mood and starts singing along
Riddhima : Jao baba jao, aise na behekao, hosh mein aa jao pagal na bano tum...
She pushes Sid onto the sofa and tries to walk away but Sid catches hold of her hand and pulls her making her fall on him... Riddhima tries to pull away and they both fall onto the ground and roll... Sid is now on top of Riddhima... He quirks his eyebrows and gives a naughty smile and bends over to kiss her and Riddhima pushes him away... She gets up and again tries to walk away when Sid pulls her close to him and makes her dance with him to the music in a fast yet sensual manner... Riddhima keeps running away and Sid keeps chasing her, all in dance like moves, all through the house... By the end of the dance, both Sid and Riddhima are out of breath and are in each other's arms laughing... Sid then gently draws her closer and kisses her *Liplock* He then lifts her in his arms and carries her towards the couch and sits there with Riddhima on his lap...
Sid : Agar tum har baar kiss ke liye mujhse ithni mehenath karvaogi tho bahut jaldi mera bahut weight loss hone wala hai...
Riddhima : Iska ek simple sa solution hai Dr. Modi...
Sid : Aur woh kya hai?
Riddhima : Mujhe kiss karne ki koshish math karo...
Sid : Oh hello... main kiss karne ki koshish nahi kar raha tha, main tumhe kiss kar raha tha...
Riddhima giggles...
Sid : Hans kyun rahi ho? Lagtha hai mera kiss theek se register nahi hua... Abhi dekhatha hoon..
He moves her from his lap and gets her lying on the couch in one swift move, before Riddhima even realizes whats happening...
Riddhima (laughing) : Kya kar rahe ho Sid, mujhe chhodo...
Sid captures her laughter in his kiss and a few seconds later, Riddhima's fingers thread through Sid's hair...

Scene 18 : In the bedroom
The clock in the room strikes 12 and Riddhima jumps out of bed where she had been lying with her head resting on Sid's shoulder...
Riddhima : Barah baj gaye!!!
Sid : Woh tho roz hi bajthe hain...
Riddhima : Arey nahi Sid, theen baje thak bachche aa jayenge, usse pehle mujhe uss Carnival ki thayyari karni hai...
Sid : Kya thayyari?
Riddhima : Arey khana banana hai Sid... Maine Dr. Juhi se promise kiya tha ki main sab kuch ready kar doongi... Oho ab patha nahi theen ghante mein sab kuch kaise banega....
Saying this Riddhima hurries to the kitchen... Sid joins her a couple of minutes later... Riddhima is making a dough and Sid volunteers to help... He stands behind Riddhima and slides his hands into the dough alongwith Riddhima's. Riddhima tries hard to concentrate on kneading the dough but Sid keeps grabbing hold of her hands... 
Riddhima : Sid, mujhe kaam karne do...
Sid (acting innocent) : Riddhima, main tho tumhari madad kar raha tha...
Riddhima : Tum madad nahi, mera kaam bigaad rahe ho... Ab hato yahan se...
Sid : Ok...
He moves away...
Then Riddhima asks him to cut some vegetables... Sid reluctantly gets to the task... He looks over at Riddhima while cutting the vegetables...
Sid : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riddhima : Kya hua Sid ???
Sid : Meri ungli....
Riddhima (rushing over) : Kat gayi kay? Oho Sid ek kaam tum theek se nahi kar sakthe
Riddhima immediately takes the finger that Sid indicated and puts it in her mouth... Sid smiles... Riddhima looks at him suspiciously... She takes the finger out and examines it... There is no sign of any cut or blood...
Riddhima (hands on her hips, acting angry) : Sid!!!!!!!!
Sid : Oops sorry yeh waali...
He holds up his other hand but there are no signs of cut or blood on any of them...
Sid gives a sheepish smile...
Riddhima : Sid tum bhi na, bachchon jaisi harkathein karthe ho... Ab jaldi se sabzi kato pls....
She returns to her cooking and Sid returns to cutting the vegetables... 

Scene 19 : In the evening at the Snow carnival...
Sid, Riddhima, Dhruv, Juhi and the kids walk into the park at the town center where the Snow Carnival was being held... The whole park was covered in snow. The snow had stopped falling, but it was still very cold... Everyone was covered up from head to toe against the cold... The park had been decorated well with strings of lights over the trees and covered areas for people to sit and watch the programs and also, there were tables lined with food that the different families had brought in... the food and candy stalls were open and lots of people were enjoying hot hot pakoras in the cold... There was also something like a mini stage set up on one side... Everyone present there knew Dhruv and Juhi because they owned and ran the one single hospital in that area... Many people came up to talk to them and Sid and Riddhima were introduced to all of them... including Priya and Raj... They all heard the mike coming to life with someone tapping on it... Their attention turned towards the mini stage...
Announcer : Welcome everyone to this year's Snow Carnival... Aaj ke celebration ki shuruath, har saal ki tarah, hum snowman contest se karenge... Bachchon ke liye alag aur badon ke liye alag contest hoga... Aap teams mein kar sakthe hain ya phir akele bhi... Ek ghante mein jo bhi sabse achcha snowman banayega, usse prize bhi milega... Bachchon ke liye prize hai, Toy World ka Rs 500 ka gift voucher aur badon ke liye Kohinoor restaurant mein complimentary dinner....
Everyone breaks into an applause...
Announcer : Ab jin jinko bhi participate karna hai, woh apna naam left side ke counter mein bharthi karayein... You will be directed to the spot where you have to build your snowman... Registration will close in 15 minutes...
Sid : Try karein Riddhima?
Riddhima : Chalo!!!
Sid and Riddhima participate in the event and have a great time making the snowman... Sid is in a playful mood and keeps throwing snowballs at Riddhima... Riddhima retaliates but then they quickly return to the task at hand and make their snowman... The time finishes and the judges come around to look at the snowmen...
Announcer : abhi hamare paas results aa gaeying hain... and the winners in the kids category are....
Pranay, Tanmay and Shreya Aggarwal!!!!
Dhruv, Juhi, Sid and Riddhima cheer for the kids as they run up on stage to collect their prize...
Announcer : Ab badon ki category ke winners........
Mrs and Mr. Siddhant Modi!!!!
Sid and Riddhima are overjoyed and they hug each other... with just as much enthusiasm as the kids, they go up onto stage and collect their prize...
The announcer goes on to announce the next game, but the kids feel hungry so they head towards the food tables... Riddhima spots a guy in the food stall across selling smoked Bhutta (corn)...
Riddhima : Chalo Sid Bhutta khaathe hain...
Sid : Bhutta?
Riddhima : Haan... Chalo na Sid... Pls...
Sid : Ok...
They go over to the bhuttawala...
Sid : Bhaisahab ek bhutta dena...
Riddhima : Ek kyun Sid? Tum nahi loge??
Sid : Nahi main theek hoon...
Riddhima : Arey aise kaise.. tumhe khana hoga... Bhaiyya do bhutte dena... nimbu aur mirchi maarke...
The guy gets the bhuttas ready and hands them over... Sid takes his bhutta and looks it over... Then he starts picking out the corn nibbles and eating them... Seeing this Riddhima laughs...
Riddhima : Yeh kya kar rahe ho Sid? Bhutta aise thode na khaathe hain... Yeh dekho aise...
She bites in to the corn and shows him how to eat it...
Sid : Ab mujhe kya patha yeh kaise khaathe hain...
Riddhima : Koi nahi.... Mere US return pati dev... try karo... chalo chalo...
Sid bites into the corn... he likes the taste and quickly starts eating it up... In between a small piece of corn gets stuck near the corner of his mouth... 
Riddhima : Ek minute Sid, ruko...
She gently wipes it off with her finger... They look into each other's eyes... Finally, things were the way they should've have always been... Perfect... like this... Riddhima smiles at Sid and Sid smiles back... Sid offers her his arm and Riddhima links her arm through his and they walk back to where Dhruv and Juhi were...
After the food, a huge bonfire was started.... everyone gathered around the bonfire and music was put on... People were dancing around the bonfire... Raj comes and pulls Sid along with him to dance... Sid calls Riddhima but she says she is fine and sits there watching Sid dance away... She loved him so much... Suddenly, she had this weird sensation, as if she was being watched ... She looked around her but there was no one... She was sitting next to Juhi and Priya and they were sitting slightly far from the bonfire but there were loads of other people around... There was nothing to worry... She tried to console herself but somehow, that eerie feeling would not go away... She felt as if someone was just close by watching her... She kept turning back to see if but there was nothing out of the ordinary... Maybe she was just tired... She looked over to find Sid excusing himself from the dance and coming towards her... Sid was here... She had nothing to worry... Sid was looking so handsome in his long black coat... The glow of the bonfire was behind him now and he looked like the tall, handsome and enigmatic hero straight out of a romance novel...
Sid : Kya dekh rahi ho Riddhima?
Riddhima : Main kuch soch rahi thi...
Sid : Kya?
Riddhima : Tum dikhne main ithne bure bhi nahi ho...
Sid : Achcha? Thank you... Shaadi ke nau mahine baad aapne yeh notice kiya...
Riddhima throws her head back and laughs... She catches some movement out of the corner of her eye and her laughter stops mid way...
Sid : Kya hua Riddhima?
But Riddhima keeps staring ahead...
Sid shakes her gently...
Sid : Kya hua??
Riddhima : nahi... kuch nahi.. mujhe laga ki maine wahan kuch dekha...
She points towards the trees just toward their right... The bonfire was at the far end of the park and beyond that were the slopy hills covered with trees...
Sid looks in the direction but sees no movement...
Sid : Wahan kuch nahi hai Riddhima... Tumhara vehem hoga...
Riddhima : Hmmm Shayad...
But she is still worried...
Sid : Main jaake dekhoon?
Riddhima : Nahi, koi zaroorath nahi...
Just then the kids come up to Juhi and say that they are feeling sleepy... So the group decides to head home and unknown to them, a shadow from between the trees emerges and follows them...
Edited by neet06 - 13 years ago
Beautiful! Wish the tent scene had not happened . SR scene of Sid taking care of Ridhimma is so amazing.
If only the CVs had realized that the majority audience had moved towards SR and it was no more about Ar

Awesome BeginningπŸ‘

I love the way Sid came and took care of Riddhima...also how Riddhima kept on saying ILU and Sorry 2 Sid....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Plzzzz continue soon...nd thnx for the PM...do PM me when u upload the nxt partπŸ€—
beautiful start! i enjoyed reading it a lot. please do continue!
Awesome yar, I enjoyed the confession part.
 please update the nxt part soon

Edited by much - 13 years ago
nice start πŸ‘
continue soon............do PM me when you update it 😊
NICE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
PLEASE PM ME IF U UPDATED IT
good one!!!!!!
pl give us even longer update
waiting for forever parts!!!!!!