Fan Fictions

FF-*Maan/Geet- Love Hate Relationship*-NOTE 45* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

Maaneet-Fan

Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
love you're fan fic, please add me to you're pm list!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-*Maan/Geet- Love Hate Relationship*-NOTE 45* (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. When will next update be?

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Maaneet-Fan - Glade you liked it and i have added you!

@Sameeha786  - Next Update will be Up next!

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Love-Hate Relationship?

Part 2

"Im not going"

2 days later Delhi -

Geet POV/Diary:

Dear Diary,

I know I haven't opened you in the past 2 weeks, im sorry about that I really didn't mean to leave you alone I have just been son Busy with stuff shall I give you a quick update on what happened...

Might as well something to talk about right: me and pinky got accepted in to that university in London, I know shock horror, Packed all our stuff in one week and have got it all stored in Pinky's Uncles house you know the one whose wife hates me and were living with them this week until we leave for our flight for London, That's about it really busy right well sort of one more thing to add I've  been her at lest 48 hours at that women "arggh" ,I am going start calling her Fat moaning old women "shhhush don't tell anyone"  ;)

Anyways back to the main reason why I wanted to open you up and write in here. I'm in Delhi, God I haven't been here since Eurrum Hundred years??

Okay I cant remember the last time I was here but anyways.

I just love Delhi I love the View I love the people and basically everything about this place its just Great, once I get my Qualifications in architecture and business skills I really want to work in the Big company I saw today what was it called? Urm' Khurana Constructions or something it looks wicked I heard it has two other branches in London and Canada but forget them I just want to stay In India my country. Yes I know I'm going to London but we can just call that a educational trip. I only wanted to let you know what was going on in my life at the moment Now I've done that im off to bed.

Sweet Dreams.

Talk to you soon,

Love, Geet

Next Morning

Geet -"Good morning Pinky"

Pinky - "Geet its 7pm its not morning for me I'm going back to sleep"

Geet - "Pinky look outside the sun is shining it's a wonderful day its not one of those  days that you can waste in bed."

Pinky - "Geet, How can you be up this early that too so happy, you were so busy writing in that secret diary of yours till about 11pm."

Geet - "Pinky look were going to London in a few days aren't  you going to miss India you don't know when we will be able to see this again"

Pinky - "'''."

Geet - "Pinky, Oye. Alright then you slay in bed and be lazy don't blame me if chachi comes and shouts at you, im off  for some site seeing"

Pinky rather sleepy - " Yeah bye"

Geet -"Yeh Pinky Bhi na, in a sleeping competition she'd defiantly come in first place but what's my problem let her sleep I'll enjoy the fine streets of Delhi today while she sleeps"

She picked out her clothes she chose jeans and long top,(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/3763343495_d2136b7a4b.jpg something like that?) and headed for a shower.

A hour later she dressed and just brushing her hair just about to tie it up.

Geet leave your hair out today you'd look Cool"

Geet turned around and Pinky's Completely asleep you could even hear her silent snores who said that then.

"Geet your going Crazy, your just hearing things its just stress" Geet said quietly talking to herself.

Geet was all dressed, she wrote a short note for pinky which said:

"Pinky, Gone out to explore Delhi be back soon Love you"

She picked up her bad swung it over her right shoulder, picked her iphone and ipod up and plugged her headphones in to listen to her favourite songs. And walked out the House to enjoy the sites of Delhi.

While walking across the park her favourite song played (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6nqyaj8q4c Listen to it might give you a bit of a image in your mind). Geet looked everywhere to see if anyone was looking and started dancing/walking while singing out of tune.

Lucky for her nobody was around to notice which she thought was weird since Delhi always seemed to be busy 24/7.Oh well she was still singing she stepped forward to cross the road and couldn't hear or see the car that was coming straight at her, and BANG!

Precap - They Meet

Sorry no Maan in this Update... plus the Precap was sorta wrong.
Sorry
xx

Edited by -prabz- - 03 November 2010 at 9:21am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subinlwgeetsan1989saragulcutegurl224blessednimjuhi_ansaribhakbhartifansaweet-pariEscapistTishuuTressamaansi007shivangi783-Jyo-charlie1950teri_susanRukhluvMaan.sireesha.nan_10JayaRiqbals4ever-shamima-maanujaanuputhCutee999Water.blueopallil_desi_goddesshalini01punjabi.princesKrishnaluv94ramaheshprincess_xainiShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-afsha-mitzi11Sofnajaanloverkooliiosona-raimaanseeHansaN-Rinki--DamnedDrooler-shah10dobrevagasmspickachu

maaneet93

maaneet93

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
interesting.. missing maan.... but different twist... please continue.. thnkz for the update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

nan_10

Goldie

nan_10

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Nice update

Edited by nan_10 - 24 October 2010 at 1:44pm

-prabz-

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
u lie to usShockedShocked .......... just jokingLOL..... nice update...thnks for PM.... i like the name geet gave to that chachiROFL......... i guess maan was driving Day Dreaming

-prabz-

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 353115

interesting.. missing maan.... but different twist... please continue.. thnkz for the update!!!
Sorry i did write maans part but i thort i'll add that in part 3.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top