Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys I'm Prabz (Prabjit),
first time in my life i have decided to write a FF.

Slight warning i really think my work is soo not up to scratch compared to the much talanted creative Maaneet writters that you have here their brilliant.

I hope you enjoy my work and please comment on what you think Good and Bad comments are welcome i wont be offened, they will actually help me improve.
Much love

-PRABZ :)

Pm List

komlika
Lov26
-sofiya-
sharmake11
payalprasad
shah10
.sireesha.
punjabi.princes
vaniabi
nan_10
ansah
kirannaryani
cutee987
maansi007
s-o-m-m-i-e
kashndsel4eva
Maaneet-Fan
blessednim
Sameeha786
saweet-pari
niharika_87
shivangi783
lil_desi_goddes
kooliio
fijianbabe
Didinaru
pickachu
Sofna
tinatartari
Shalve
aditiwalia56
MaanKiGeet...
tabby_b
melody_quest
chubzy
anufa
sona-rai
taanni
solicitude
mrk_1
cute gauri
krati5
rsroopali
muskaan_cute19
sweet cherry
i rok
aarmanshilpa
manu_123
sanjulee
Water.
Maaneer_rox
dhrashtee

Index

Part 1 - Pg 1
Part 2 - Pg 4
Part 3 - Pg 7
Part 4 - pg 11
Part 5 - pg 14
Part 6 - Pg 17
Part 7 - Pg 22
Part 8 - Pg 25
Part 9 - Pg 30
Part10 - Pg 35
Part11 - Pg 42

Note:
  • If you want to be on the Pm list then just add me as a friend  and just inform on here to add you on the list.
  • If  you asked to be on the list and your names not here please do inform me.
Thanks

Edited by -prabz- - 27 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetsurbhijn106juhi_ansari.sireesha.anufa-Jyo-hemvbmaansi007RukhluvMaannan_10ramaheshRocks.Dharamrk-1SofnaROBlicious.jaanlover-DamnedDrooler-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-*Maan/Geet- Love Hate Relationship*-NOTE 45*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Love-hate relationship?

Part 1

Mumbai 2001

18 years old Geet was  watching her favourite TV show. She was waiting for the post to arrive so that she could find out whether or not she got in to that university in London that her father always wanted to her to go to. Geet had nobody in her life, her parents had ran away and got married so she never knew any other family, soon after Geet was born her mother died due to complications leaving her just with her father. When Geet turned 10 her father also died in a car accident.

The university only allowed the brightest students from all over the world only about 30 of them would be picked from India so geet basically had one in 30 chance of getting in. The immaculate university for boys and girls was in up state London. Both Geet and her room mate Pinky had applied for a place at this university.

"Post" Pinky shouted. As soon as pinky shouted post Geet went running towards the door to collect her letter from the floor. "Babaji im so scared please make sure me and pinky both get please please, I will never ever ask for anything ever again" as geet quietly prayed to her Babaji she and Pinky both said good luck to each other.

"Stop" shouted Geet. Pinky sort of  surprised asked "What's wrong?" "Pinky can you please open mine for me after you open yours I'm shaking" Pinky looked at her and noticed that her hands really were shaking. " Yeah sure Geet".

As Pinky opened her letter she started jumping for joy as she had got in to the university. "Geet I got in"  shouted Pinky, "Congratulations yaar" as Pinky was still dancing around until she saw the intense look on Geet's face. " Geet your turn now, Good Luck".

Geet stood there with eyes closed, her hands behind her back with her fingers crossed praying to her baba ji that she had got in with Pinky.

"Geet im so sorry but..... your stuck with me forever were going to London"

"OMG PINKY you had me scared there don't ever do that!"

Geet and pinky planned out their journey to London for the first week of the next month. They Booked two Train Tickets to Delhi so that they can stay with Pinky's Uncle, then they can later get a flight to London.

One week later:

Delhi 2001

The university also took the most well bred, cultured, intelligent and aspiring pupils under wing. In Delhi Mr. Khurana was trying make is oldest son 22 year old son Maan Singh Khurana to attend a university so that he could join his father in their own architecture business, his father was telling him that he had to have a qualifications in architecture and business skills before he was able to hire him.

Maan was the eldest out of three children, Dev who was 18 and Vicky who was 15, maan's mother had left him and his father when Maan was just a baby, Dev and Vicky were from Mr. Khurana's second marriage. Maan's Dadi also lived with them in their mansion of a house.

Maan for his age looked well build he had rather tones muscles that would make any girl crazy and just lust over them, at just 22 years old Maan also ways had older women chasing him for all his good looks but Maan really couldn't stand women other then his Choti Maa and Dadi of course. He really never liked women since his mum left him and his father with of course taking mr Khurana's money with her. Which was also the reason why Maan thought that women always wanted one thing which was money. Maan has also experienced a heartbreak while he was in high school from(evil) Sasha, which was the main reason why Maan never was able to get his qualifications as he later dropped out of high school soon after he saw his GF cheating on him with one of his best friends.

Maan -"Dad I can just do that here I don't need to go to London"

Mr.K -  "Maan beta your going to one of the top university's in the world what else do you want"

Maan- "Dad I just don't want to go"

Mr.K - " Too bad your going I've paid the fee's for the university  for one year and already booked your flight"

Maan - "DAAADIIII!"

MR.K - *laughs* "Don't call Dadi it was her idea."

Maan - "what NOOOO!"

Mr.K - "Start packing my son your leaving in one week" Mr Khurana left the room laughing as he watched his eldest son MSK fuming about what he has to do.

"Maan Beta you called" said a rather cheerful Dadi.

Maan - "Dadi I'm not going to talk to you, you know how I don't want to leave dad alone he's got a heart condition I mean who'd going to look after him if I go"  asked Maan.

Dadi - "Maan are you being serious look who's else is in this house to look after your father there's Dev,Vicky, me and your choti Maa we'd be fine so your going and that's final"

Maan- " Dadi I'm 22 not 2 years old I can make my own decision and im not going......."

Precap - Car accidents , Airport and drama!

Ps: Sorry for any mistakes

*Edited one thing Geet and Pinky Travelling by Train to Delhi not Flight.*

Edited by -prabz- - 03 November 2010 at 9:20am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkabi123payalprasadinlwgeetsan1989arniindia5holyangelsaweet-pariblessednimbismazaman2000-Jyo-EscapistTishuuTressaItsAysha.sireesha.nan_10shivangi783sanjuleeRocks.Dhararamahesh-shamima-maanujaanuputhCutee999iqbals4everkomlikaalicia212punjabi.princessweet cherryshalini01blueopalprincess_xainiKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalvemaanseesona-rairsroopali-afsha-mitzi11Radhika Shah-DamnedDrooler-kooliioROBlicious.HansaNSofna-Rinki-jaanloverIsleOfCapri

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
it sound interesting...... u should continue with it.............add me to PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
nice concept and the first part was really good continue soon please!!!ClapClapClapClap

-prabz-

Lov26

Lov26

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Nicee.. i like it..  Please add me to your pm list...

-prabz-

maaneet93

maaneet93

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
interesting.. please continue!!

-prabz-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-prabz-

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
interesting concept pls do cont soonnnnnnnn

-prabz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top