Kitani Mohabbat Hai

karan siinging and having fun wiv kritika (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hookah...!!! Cry not againnnn..................!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nooooooooooooooo...............!!!
i m not able 2 enjoy the vids coz of the smoke..!! its too bad...!! y dont they take care of their health...me hate it...Ouch

btw thanx for sharin...!! there are many small vids as such on YT..hu uploaded 'em? Karan? n wen did he do it?!Confused hope we get a vid of Karan's B'day also...not a single pic from his actual B'day celebration dis year is leaked out!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly--AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan siinging and having fun wiv kritika (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
btw is dat Miss Kanchan from Betaab in the "Akshat eating" video?Shocked she luks nyc off-screen though how cum she is in their group?Confused
n Akshat hogging in a hurry...!! poor thingLOL usse teek se khaane bhi nahi diya in logon ne.. n lolz he luks like a chota bacchaTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

btw is dat Miss Kanchan from Betaab in the "Akshat eating" video?Shocked she luks nyc off-screen though how cum she is in their group?Confused
n Akshat hogging in a hurry...!! poor thingLOL usse teek se khaane bhi nahi diya in logon ne.. n lolz he luks like a chota bacchaTongueLOL
ya shibz  karan is really very naughty..LOLand wat r u sure that is kanchan?Shocked Confusedi dont think so..i think they r mukti,aditti and kritz..and ya u r rite that smoke i hate it..Angrykaran shud take care of his health..i am sad very sad..hope he quits smoking soon ..god bless him!!Embarrassed

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
no view the video again...! its not Aditi...she doesnt hav long hair.. dis one luked like Kanchan only...i hav seen her off-screen in some parties...but dint kno she was gud friends wit KK n group...whom does she know well der?Confused

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

no view the video again...! its not Aditi...she doesnt hav long hair.. dis one luked like Kanchan only...i hav seen her off-screen in some parties...but dint kno she was gud friends wit KK n group...whom does she know well der?Confused
r u talking about that girl in black dress..?Confused

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

wait lemme see again...LOLLOL i dont remember the color of her dress..!!TongueLOL

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

wait lemme see again...LOLLOL i dont remember the color of her dress..!!TongueLOL
lol..LOLLOL.................ROFL..first time we r arguing over kanchan lookalike..ShockedROFL

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

lol..LOLLOL.................ROFL..first time we r arguing over kanchan lookalike..ShockedROFL
lol...right...!!LOLLOL but it is her only..!! i m damn sure....!! yes the one in black,..!! not her lookalike but her...!!ROFLROFL

-Olly-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top