Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Everyone invited to Shilpa's Diwali party except..

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Everyone invited to Shilpa and Raj's Diwali party, except Akki

Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj to host the first Diwali card party of the season in their new home
PS: All of B-Town biggies invited. Except Akshay Kumar

Card parties around Diwali are big in B-town. Every actor wants his/her taash party to be the best. Each year, dates are planned and announced in a rush before the social calendar is filled up.

This year, there is a new entrant Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra.

The couple who will be celebrating their first Diwali together at their new Juhu bungalow want to kick start the card parties by hosting the first one.

The Kundras started telling industry folk to block the date weeks ago. Everyone from Khans to the Kapoors have been invited.

The only couple that has been left out of the guest list are Akshay Kumar and Twinkle, even though they live a mere hundred metres away.

Housewarming bash

Says a source close to the couple, "This party is actually a housewarming bash.

It's just that around Diwali, everyone is in the mood to play card games, so they decided to have that as well." The bungalow got ready only recently.

Even though the couple have moved in, the shifting of furniture, artefacts, paintings etc from their old home, is still underway.

It is learnt that Shilpa is juggling the process of nestling in and planning her Diwali party simultaneously.

The source continues, "They have been stressed over the dropping of their team Rajasthan Royals from IPL and they want to put all the ugliness behind them.

Having a house full of friends and well-wishers is Shilpa's way of bringing in peace and harmony into her new home."

The house-proud Mrs Kundra can't wait to show off her skills as a super hostess.

The guest list includes Shah Rukh-Gauri, Sanjay Dutt-Maanayata, The Bachchan family, Ameesha Patel, Salman Khan, Rani Mukerji, Kangna Ranaut and Sajid Nadiadwala-Wardha.

The surprise invitees are Raveena Tandon Thadani (and hubby Anil) whom Shilpa met and recently bonded with at a filmi party.

Both actresses have dated Akshay Kumar in the past. It looks like they are ready to let bygones be bygones. Clearly that does not apply to Khiladi Kumar.

Ab meri baari...

Every year, Jeetendra and Shobhaa Kapoor host a lavish patta party. Their friends and Ekta's groupies are regulars at this party.

This year, the party at Krishna Cottage on November 5 is being hosted by the baby of the family Tusshar Kapoor.

It is a big day for him as his film Golmaal 3 releases a day before. The cast and crew of Golmaal 3 and 50 other guests have been invited.

Ekta's party will be on November 6.

Is baar nahin...

Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle won't have a big Diwali bash this year as they usually do.

Says a source close to him, "Akshay's movie Action Replayy is releasing on Diwali and the couple will be too busy with the film promotions to plan or enjoy their own party."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i understand what he did but thats sad 😲
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
When I read the title, I knew it was going to be Akki who's uninvited.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWWWWW! I'm glad that Rani and Shahrukh are invited. But I feel so bad for Akki. :( But then again I understand why too. :(
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how can you invite your ex??...I mean, even your respective partners should also be comfortable with the idea!!..It might be awkward for all! 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Macsiris

how can you invite your ex??...I mean, even your respective partners should also be comfortable with the idea!!..It might be awkward for all! 

You can invite your Ex ONLY if you're still really close with them. I know its a bit unrealistic but their are people out there that keep in touch with their ex...like a casual friendship. But its hard.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What exactly did Akshay do? Did they simply break up or was there drama involved?
gilmores thumbnail
^He cheated on her with Twinkle I believe. Shilpa was madly in love with Akki and even gave up her career for him or was that Raveena? Shilpa even admitted to losing her virginity to Akki on BB and then he broke her heart..

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^...see how can you be nice to a woman with who your ex cheated on and married! I wouldn't!
gilmores thumbnail
^Oh I am not at all saying she should have invited him! I wouldn't be able to invite an ex who I loved so much and who cheated on me to my house. I am just saying I knew when I read the title, it was Akki who was uninvited! Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago