Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa gonna feel for each other!!

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Me richi.....and its my first thread on PKYEK forum.......now come to my topic.....

we all came to knw that there is a romeo julliet drama gonna be happen to the show.....and i think Piya already feel for abhay u knw "those hypnotic eyes"lolz and i think abhay also gonna fall in love with piya and maybe there is some fights of AbhiYa gonna be shown to us......whats ur opinion??😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.. I think piyaz gonna fall for abhay during the play's rehersals.. N abhay's character is quite rude, if u see the promo.. !! I really want abhay to fall for piya 1st n sooner or later become an intense, passionate n possesie lover ;)
Originally posted by: luvkasu

Nice post.. I think piyaz gonna fall for abhay during the play's rehersals.. N abhay's character is quite rude, if u see the promo.. !! I really want abhay to fall for piya 1st n sooner or later become an intense, passionate n possesie lover ;)

i second u.......
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvkasu

Totally agree! 😍
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhiya are gonna rock<3
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I so want them to b the hottest pair around n guess they are getting quite popular day by day. I agree with u ammara. We all want super vivu to be a possesive lover of super cute suku
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think we're going to see Pia in love with Abhay first. Then later it'll be revealed that Abhay actually fell in love with Pia the minute he saw her! *sigh*