Chellameh

Chellameh Oct 25 - 29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanks KK.

Avangala pesammatten nu solluvanga...after some time they will unite...idhukku satchi kadavul....2 incident appavum kadavul edhavadhu sonnangala?

sollirupanga...dirctor kku mattum kettu irukkum...

Pearl suffering from jaundice ...right??
Super aa kuliyal podaranga madam????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh Oct 25 - 29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update KK, looks like an emotional scene. CM & Pearl onna serthachi, what's next??

kittykrishnaCaryn

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Roja akka, Keen and KKStar

So muraipadu can be undone?Wacko I thought it will backfire or something..but anyway..hope to not see future scenes like this..it was so sick.

I cant stand Kadakarai, he is disgusting..car is more important than your wifeAngry he will fore sure land up on platform soonAngry

CarynVani19

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

I cant stand Kadakarai, he is disgusting..car is more important than your wifeAngry he will fore sure land up on platform soonAngry

So agree with you meliSmile

Platform is going to be next the detination for him..........maybe he will so after downgrade his position to the dumpsEvil SmileAngry

Man i want this guy to suffer soo muchEvil Smile..my i hate level for this guy is soo high of the skyCensored. if i was in Chellama spot i take a gumbal of people chase him aroundLOL

what kind of father is this guy ???? doesn't come  to see his sick daugher and dying wife

CarynVani19

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateBig smileClap

Scene are really touching.. this a family should be always togetherSmile.

~Post Has been Edited by the IF DEV TEAM~

MOD NOTE: 
1. Spoilers/updating - Rule No 1 Violated

* Members are forbidden from posting any sort of spoilers and titbits before the update is posted. We agree at times it kindles the interest but the up-daters are dissuaded by the spoilers. They do not want to do detailed updates as the spoilers initiate discussions and the time and effort of the updater is disregarded.  Please keep in mind that our updaters have merely volunteered to do the updates, so we kindly request everyone to appreciate their time and effort.

*We welcome all those who are interested in updating to join our updaters team.  Please feel free to contact the Section's Development Team Members or any of there serial updaters via Private Messages ahead of time.  Your help is highly appreciated! 

Hence Please refrain from posting any spoilers prior to the day's episode update has been posted.  In the meantime please refer to the Chellameh Forum Rules and Guidlines

Thank you for your understanding! 

IF DEV TEAM!

Edited by MP_Radha - 28 October 2010 at 11:19am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

So muraipadu can be undone?Wacko I thought it will backfire or something..but anyway..hope to not see future scenes like this..it was so sick.

It did backfire in advance. Tongue MA is suffering from jaundice. LOLLOLLOL

Anyway, while I don't like the moraipadu etc, according to interviews with chinnathirai stars, most of the stories are based on real stories.  So maybe moraipadu too exsists somewhere in India.

Thanks for the updates guys.

At this very mo, my preference is to Chellamae coz Thangam & Thendral drives me up the wall.AngryAngry

Edited by Caryn - 28 October 2010 at 5:00pm

keen_criticVani19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal updates and pictures KK ClapClapClap

Wow it was a great episodeeee......... Am so happy that the so called moraippadu is taken!!!! Star... now Avadai can also join CM along with Pearl.  I have a feeling Pearl will hide the truth till the last minute, and CM will do all the best to save her....

hmmm... just as CM accepted Pearl, wonder how others will Ouch?

@ Caryn:  You are right daa!  Yes such moraipaadu, seivanai and all still exist on earth aam Ouch

keswariVani19

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures KK..

Glad that moraipadu is taken off.. Why didn't CM immediately bring her dad back ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top