Chellameh Oct 25 - 29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the kalakkal superooooooo super update Roja akka πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Althougth I was supposed to be emotional after reading about Pearl's pitiful condition, I couldn't help myself but to 🀣🀣🀣 for Akka's comments and to  for the songs! 

Man, I'm not sure if they are trying to deliberatly show that Pearl n co have suddenly become too poor to afford an auto fair, or even to wear chappals.  Yes Pearl lost all her jewels, but that didnt' bring them to nadu theru right? 

On the other hand, thsi Beach Wala 😑😑😑.... "maapu maapu onnaku vaikaporaale aapu.. namma Snakeuu" πŸ˜›;  Beach wait for the day you are 'necked' out of the house after vaari eduthing all your sothu towards her.  Appo yaarum othavai panna maatanga πŸ˜ƒ, except may be  our CM! 

@ Keen_critic: I also thought the same daa 🀣🀣🀣 that as Beach and Sneha went for a Povomaa Orrholam ride, they might bumb into Pearl n co. 
Thanks keen.

nice episode...

Pearl ellam solliyachu...why hiding her health problem from Chells?
oru vazhiya azhudhu mudipanga illai...CM?

last part...vadai enna expression kudutharu?
morachara?

Thank you for the wonderful update Keen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I must say this particular episode was a tat bit emotional 😭! 

First of all, I can understand why Pearl is keeping the truth from her FIL and CM... she wants their full forgiveness and not the one that comes out of sympathy pola..

And CM as always forgives people... which is a good thing.. as long as those people don't pretend to have changed.  But in the case of Pearl, I have a feeling CM will find out and help Pearl with the operation (25 Lakhs) and get her better.  then Pearl and CM team up... to grow in life.. while Beach will be drowning in his trap! 
But how will CM poratify 25 lakhs - from AK sir?  πŸ˜³
Thanx for the nice updates KCπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really it was a touching episode😭😭😭

Ya KC, AK is ATMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates keen..

So pay back time for MA.. Soon Beach's day will also come..

CM's vow of 6 months is not yet over is it.. avanga pregnant thane.. why isn't the stomach not showing up??? Sneha Beacha madakki, preggers agi azhichu pala naal ayidichu.. kavithakku valaikappe mudinjachu.. ana CM mattum gaja garbam pola.. πŸ˜†
Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
Gaja garbham🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nithya, u r really tooooooo naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

- thats a good one. because CM busy helping others while her staff vasu- helping her...so no one doing garment business.
Thanks for the lovely update Keen.  I pity Pearl now. CM will somehow come to know about Pearl's health and will help her.
Originally posted by honeydaisy

- thats a good one. because CM busy helping others while her staff vasu- helping her...so no one doing garment business.

Daisy this is part of the game, so am attacking you..

Attack no 4: