Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

*Edited*

It could not have gotten any better, really. The highlight of this particular OS is the way it ended, Sharmila! What an absolutely a m a z i n g job you've done! ⭐️

Thank you Kanky! .... I'm so glad you like it! 

Tell me something, what made you pick up this topic to write an OS? I haven't read something so well written on such real a theme in days. I find Ananya sinisterly close to Ananya and her Grand father's mention pushed me into nostalgia. I miss my Dadu! 

This one is based a li'l bit on a real incident which happened wid my cousin last sunday at a family gathering! ... I felt that the story needs to be told... so added a bit of stuff from here and there... and added Grand pa too... to end it on a good note! 
Yeah... I remember you telling me about ur Dadu.. sorry for reminding him! 

I am absolutely stunned, you're amazing. I wonder what you've got next in store. I aspire to write such off-beat stories, if I can that is. Lately I have been only and only into romanticsm. Thanks, S! 

I haven't got a great response for this as u can see.... I guess people aren't ready yet to read off-beat ones! ...So.. no more diff topics for present.. and back to the sappy stories as always ! πŸ˜† 
 I'm sure u'd do a better job at writing them .. than I've done! .... 

-Kankshita

Originally posted by: achoose

nice os dear.................

Thank you! 
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hellooOOoo my darlin kjo.... btw dats ur name from here after cz i love ur story telling technique and it reminds me of karan johar who's a mind blowin script writer....πŸ˜‰

oh dear lord, i'd hav run away from dat family if i were anayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† do u really find ppl like dat in india??!!?! im shocked and amusedπŸ˜† i looooooove her grandpa, she sounds lot like my dad... insanely crazy and really broad minded.

all right as for my crazy pov, i imagined anaya as preity zinta cz she's da only blunt, outspoken gal i'v come across from indian film fraternity plussssssssss her role in salaam namaste reminds me of dis anaya.... really sweet and suits her well.

i enjoyed readin dis OS choti sis i mean my kjo🀣

like i always say, keep writin more!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Gosh Nadini Di, Me and Kjo?? ... Bechara... He'll commit suicide .. if he knows that he's being compared to such a dud!! πŸ€£
Yes Di, There are people like that in India!! ... Kyun Sri lanka mein Nhn hai?? πŸ˜²

I love the Grand pa too.... πŸ˜³
 Wow!! PZ in this OS.... Wah.... Full of tadka n all.... You have such a superb imagination!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thanks for this Awesome comment!! 
Love ya! πŸ€—
Sharmi
Originally posted by: -Daania-

Hey Shar πŸ€—

Ohmigosh! Absolutely brilliant sweety!
I am so impressed and beyond glad that you've picked such an offbeat topic and gone ahead and written such a wonderful piece on it. 

I absolutely loved Ananya's character! She reminded me so much of me at most of the places! Totally fabulous OS!

And your writing is just amazingly well! Bravo!

Keep writing more~!

Love
Daania

Hiya Daania,

Thats an amazing and a totally rocking comment!... Thank you!!
I'm also glad I wrote it..... But koi response hi nhn de raha! πŸ˜­... Not even 1 full page of comments! 
Khair chodo! .... I'm really happy... that the people I like Liked it! .... Thats enuf for me! ....

Thanks once again! πŸ˜³
-Aish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res!

*Edited*

Sorry for being so late, I know you think I'm EDDI. I feel so too. I mean, how stupid can I get? I'm commenting on your OS after you update the next poem as well. Stupid, Stupid me. πŸ€’

Well, I don't know what to say, you know. I feel that the girl in the OS aptly describes me, or rather how I'll BE during my marriage or whatever. (Well, uh, thankfully, my relatives ain't that money-minded, but you know, they're STILL patriarchal.) You get the picture. So, erm, thanks for the indirect dedication.

I'm of the view that you have portrayed the picture of most girls living in urban India these days. The mannerisms, the way they talk, behave and act is similar to the character of the girl you have sketched. Girls/ teenagers/ Adult Didis who read this will feel the same.

You've done a excellent job, Sharmi Di. And I want to hug you for that. Jaldi se hug de do!! πŸ€— 

Love, 
Aishwarya

PS How do you write so casually perfect, eh? I seriously wanna know. 

PPS I WON't call you aunty. Sheesh! You can't become my aunt. Puh-leez. 

PPPS Itna thanks bolne ki koi zarurat nahi.

PPPPS You're SUPPOSED to miss me, behena. πŸ˜† Anyway, I'm missing you too. So you'd better come online when I'm online. Alright?

PPPPPS You'd BETTER study, Sharmi Di. Relieve me of a heart-attack, would you?

PPPPPPS This time you slap me for commenting so late, ok?

<3 <3 <3
Edited by -Aish- - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Gosh Nadini Di, Me and Kjo?? ... Bechara... He'll commit suicide .. if he knows that he's being compared to such a dud!! πŸ€£
Yes Di, There are people like that in India!! ... Kyun Sri lanka mein Nhn hai?? πŸ˜²

I love the Grand pa too.... πŸ˜³
 Wow!! PZ in this OS.... Wah.... Full of tadka n all.... You have such a superb imagination!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thanks for this Awesome comment!! 
Love ya! πŸ€—
Sharmi

hiiiiiiiii choti sis,

of course ur my kjo and im sure he wont mind cuz u rock darling!!!
i live in an urban area and no we dont get ppl like dat here but i doubt in rural areas. im sure dere must be narrow minded folks dere.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

big hug

hiiiiiiiii choti sis,

of course ur my kjo and im sure he wont mind cuz u rock darling!!!
i live in an urban area and no we dont get ppl like dat here but i doubt in rural areas. im sure dere must be narrow minded folks dere.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

big hug

Hiya Di, πŸ€—

Hehe.... πŸ€£
Thank you!! πŸ˜³
In India .. even in urban areas there are a few such kinda ppl!! ..... But the rest are awesome! πŸ˜†
And such a sweetu Harshad Sig!! .... You made it??..... You do such amazing work and still don wanna open a shop!  ...  Atleast request toh le lo yaar!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Luv ya!!

Sharmi
BIackSwan thumbnail

Hiya Di, πŸ€—

Hehe.... πŸ€£
Thank you!! πŸ˜³
In India .. even in urban areas there are a few such kinda ppl!! ..... But the rest are awesome! πŸ˜†
And such a sweetu Harshad Sig!! .... You made it??..... You do such amazing work and still don wanna open a shop!  ...  Atleast request toh le lo yaar!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Luv ya!!

Sharmi

ouch really?!?! but im sure they'l change in da years to come inshallah...
yup i made da siggy, thanks darlin..
ok ok ok grandma i'l open a shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ouch really?!?! but im sure they'l change in da years to come inshallah...
yup i made da siggy, thanks darlin..
ok ok ok grandma i'l open a shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah... a few people..... Hope they change soon! 
I commented in TL creations gallery! ..... Check it out!
I'm not a grnadma!  πŸ˜† ..... I'm glad you are atleast thinking of it! ..... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail

Yeah... a few people..... Hope they change soon! 
I commented in TL creations gallery! ..... Check it out!
I'm not a grnadma!  πŸ˜† ..... I'm glad you are atleast thinking of it! ..... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

thanks dear i saw....
ohhh ok point noted grandmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†