Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Koki's brats

maaneetfan Groupbie
maaneetfan
maaneetfan

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Im simply amazed at Kokila's gall of preaching to all and sundry about maan and pratishtha esply to Rashi and forever giving the example of her 'precious' Ahem dikra who has all the good qualities. But it seems that our Hetal is luckier in her offspring than Koki, as Jigar, tho not so bright as Ahem at least has a good heart and does his best to please his parents, his wife and his family.

Here Koki has brought up two super-brats, one of which is so vicious and malicious, she will not refrain from causing harm to her own parent and not only that, by getting all set to elope with Umang to USA, she is going to cause a HUGE downfall to Koki's so-called Maan and pratishtha of the Modi family.

And then we have another namoona.....the over-proud Ahem, who for his stupid dislike, will not listen to his mom and her pleas to save the Modi maan and pratishtha. I dont say Koki is right her in forcing her son for some stupid dance competition ... as it is more of a personal thing for Koki to win against that light-eyed lady's taunt. But if she has made up her mind to make her son and DIL take part, and Gopi, who apparently doesnt know how to dance has agreed to appear on stage, then I believe it is a very disobedient and undeserving son who flatly refuses his 'beloved' mom, whose tears and unhappiness he cannot 'see'. Not only that, he is a coward to just run away from the spot...to leave the venue altogether. Now what happened to the maan and pratishtha of the Modi's ? Wont people talk that the DIL is on stage and her husband left already?? That is even a worse shame than losing the competition. At least they would have tried.

I would say, the only decent person with Koki is her daughter in law Gopi, and she hasnt even brought her up!!!!!

Is Ahem's aversion so above everything else that he ignored all her mom's pleas?? Then he is definitely NOT my idea of a HERO. CVs I implore you to please bring in the show's main lead hero as Ahem doesnt have any characteristic of a HERO in my eyes.

Im sorry if ive hurt anyone's emotions. Im just giving my viewpoint here.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JkamranVivaciousQueenbubbly@12monalidprusha4003angelic8219IndigoBluessajniesuk19sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
good post and point.....i'll be bk with my additions soon..
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfan

Im simply amazed at Kokila's gall of preaching to all and sundry about maan and pratishtha esply to Rashi and forever giving the example of her 'precious' Ahem dikra who has all the good qualities. But it seems that our Hetal is luckier in her offspring than Koki, as Jigar, tho not so bright as Ahem at least has a good heart and does his best to please his parents, his wife and his family.

Here Koki has brought up two super-brats, one of which is so vicious and malicious, she will not refrain from causing harm to her own parent and not only that, by getting all set to elope with Umang to USA, she is going to cause a HUGE downfall to Koki's so-called Maan and pratishtha of the Modi family.

And then we have another namoona.....the over-proud Ahem, who for his stupid dislike, will not listen to his mom and her pleas to save the Modi maan and pratishtha. I dont say Koki is right her in forcing her son for some stupid dance competition ... as it is more of a personal thing for Koki to win against that light-eyed lady's taunt. But if she has made up her mind to make her son and DIL take part, and Gopi, who apparently doesnt know how to dance has agreed to appear on stage, then I believe it is a very disobedient and undeserving son who flatly refuses his 'beloved' mom, whose tears and unhappiness he cannot 'see'. Not only that, he is a coward to just run away from the spot...to leave the venue altogether. Now what happened to the maan and pratishtha of the Modi's ? Wont people talk that the DIL is on stage and her husband left already?? That is even a worse shame than losing the competition. At least they would have tried.

I would say, the only decent person with Koki is her daughter in law Gopi, and she hasnt even brought her up!!!!!

Is Ahem's aversion so above everything else that he ignored all her mom's pleas?? Then he is definitely NOT my idea of a HERO. CVs I implore you to please bring in the show's main lead hero as Ahem doesnt have any characteristic of a HERO in my eyes.

Im sorry if ive hurt anyone's emotions. Im just giving my viewpoint here.
Dont worry you are correct with this view.  Kinjal is a vicious brat and Aham is dork zero defintely no hero....

But the cvs have dissappointed us...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan-tellyaddict-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index