Suggestive alternate for leap

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hi folks,
Thought I will start with one of the ideas for alternate leap:

One of the most simple one which will automatically increase TRP:

Since it is shown that Manav will against arjay marriage make a situation where Manav is pressured no option left like if he does not Archana right way then thats it!!!I guess this guy needs to be put in such situation for him to react and then let Arman unite.Well its not the end of show CV's.
You can then show how all are against their decision.May be only Archu only knows about Jay and rest are unaware.Arman try to convince but no one accepts in their family.so they move out and live hard life.
This is where they can show no matter how hardship you may face if husband and wife are supportive to each other and love each other they can overcome all hardships together.This would a perfect take away from the show and suite the title PR.Let Jay Dharmu and Co all be pissed be against them and then let Arman come up in life together fighting against all odds together.Show that they are not just romancing but working hard in life and coming up and have these small cute moments and cute fights where they then console each other through some romantic means.You did to go to star hotel for that,even within their small living home if Archu is angry manav brings in her favourite corn and archu does vice-versa something manav likes.Thus their life will have their ups and downs and its their PR that has helped them overcome all hardships and slowly they win all their family back.
This can drag for a year for sure!!!
This will at-least show that PR is just an entertainment soap but a show from which people can learn to value relationship and know the true value of marriage and love after marriage.
Well if this happens TRP's i dont think will ever go down!!!

This is my alternate to leap!!!what do u guys think!!!Wink

Regards
Jai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthacurry-sistah

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
First CVs need to show what Manav has done to Archu and Shrav is bad...Than show Manav really recognizing that he has been bad...we can talk abt leap or no leap after that...

He is not qualified to judge anyone...

Any Tom Dick or Harry is a better husband material for Archu than Manav IMHO...With what he has done to these 2 women in last 2 + yrs...

No offense meant...Sorry to burst your bubbles...Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 October 2010 at 4:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Of course I want Arman to get together eventually but first a few things have to be sorted out ..
* Manav has to be told by someone repeatedly that he is not  someone who loves Archana , he is someone who destroys Archana .That it is his decisions and his priorities in life that have  messed up Archana and he  has given everyone priority but he has given her nothing   but endless pain .
I want to see manav feeling ashmaed of himself and apologising to Archana  and her family ....

* Archana has to be shown that she is slowly coming to realization tht if her love is causing so much pain to her family then she should stop .

Unless these two things don't happen  , I don't know how any reunion or anything like that can happen ....

First this has to be sorted out .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthaJasmine10Dabulls23

eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Ok, I read the article that PR is touching a TVR of around 4. Before, it use to be around 6, but this drop is because of KBC and Big Boss launch so Ekta and her CVs plan another leap.

How foolish can these people get? I mean just because TRPs go down a bit, we should take a leap. Does this make any sense whatsoever? Besides, KBC and Big Boss will end in 2 months so y cant these people wait? Idk when will Ekta learn that leaps don't increase TRPs?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahMonu-SunNaa

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Yup you both are 100% correct on that!!!I hope for that to happen and then something like this may be!!!Thanks Tanyaz and Dabulls23 for the suggestions!!!you guys are as usual awesome in your analysis!!!Smileyou guys needed to be the CV's of the show!!!
CAKHUSH Groupbie
CAKHUSH
CAKHUSH

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

this is good even creative show anything other tahn leap will be good for trp but arman should be reunited at any cost if the want good trp's

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Some thoughts on M's character...

Defending his lady is okay, but we want a Manav who will be a good, peaceful and responsible husband and later daddy...not a junooni kind.

Yeah, a punch here and there is okay if A's life is in danger, but we don't want our hero to be called "mad". Ya know?

His character needs a lot of tweaking, Sushant is a great performer but it seems his hands are tied due to the script. I think if we were to ask him, he'd have a very interesting take on the story and where he would like to see it go.

It would be great if he would come up with a plan to not only stop Archana's wedding but also find a way to marry her himself.

This story has to culminate in the love birds getting back together, because you can't make the public wait too long for this reward.

If the ladka ladki don't get together and make a grahasti in the end, it is all for nothing. We'll feel cheated out of our time. And we'll stop tuning in.

The viewing public is very fickle, one day they love this show, the next its another...

We have invested too much time watching this show and its time we got something in return.

The shackles from Shravni have to be broken, and Manav has to do it himself. He has to marry A again, and he has to make plans for that himself...

Be proactive Manav! Don't let others think for you....don't be intimidated by the bespectacled Girishji....Speak your mind! Say you're uncomfy with Shravni!

Show us that you can think your way around problems and issues and makes things happen, get things going....right now the story, which could have reached new heights is stagnating badly.

I don't know how much pull the actors have with the head cheese/s, but taking a leap is ridiculous and stinks of desperation.

Never show the public you're desperate for ratings! A leap would signify exactly that.

An A and J wedding must never happen and an M and S wedding should also never occur. If the Exec. Producers want to lose viewers then go ahead....I won't be tuning in.

A leap means you don't have any good, new, fresh ideas...and the public can smell bad script writing from a mile away.

There is a whole world waiting to be explored after A and M marry again, M and A must give wedded bliss another chance, then explore parenthood, which is a concept that is greatly revered in India and then watch the warring factions adjust to this defiant pair.

Not getting them married is TV suicide....you wanna save the show....get this long suffering pair hitched and pronto.

Or fuggedaboutdit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceshovanashresthaClaire0206

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ok me not so creative as many of us here but i do believe that nobody is perfect. Manav ruined his, Archuz n Shravniz life with his crappy principles n dinosauric era thoughts - our Manav is a male chauvinist pig n sorry 2 hurt his fans.Stern Smile
Wat i hav deduced most of us dont want Arjay marriage, leap n Arman parting ways. Fine. We want the story line 2 move n Cvs want TRP 2 rise. Wat the nex track then? If u dont mind i'll try.
> Manav has 2 stop his marriage with Shrav first. The girl needs 2 know 1st, she has been waiting 4 him 4 2 years. How?
Well after trying 2 convince the Ks that Jay is not worthy of Archu n that the K threw him out, he did a reality chek n spent the whole nite out 2 reflect on his life.He understood that he was solely responsible 4 the situation as he emotionally blackmailed Archu in that engagement. His conscience is eating him n he decides 2 put a stop 2 the torture. He goes home n opens up 2 Shravni n cries like a child n confesses he has been very bad 2 her n that he has goofed up by wanting 2 marry her coz he wanted 2 b God personified but has failed coz he is human n with faults. He tells Shrav how much he is sorry n that he has not stopd loving Archu all way long n that in a way he has been cheating on her. He told her that he would marry her but now he is breaking his promise n she can curse n punish him but he wont b able 2 marry her period.
> Nex Manav will hav 2 beg, crawl n cry at Archuz feet 4 all his wrong doings n 4 not respecting her as a wife n 4 lettg her b a doormat in his home in his moms hands.Cancelling the marriage wont b an easy task n i think the 2 shud elope n build their future away from their families 4 some time n come bak after things hav calm down. The CV can then show how Jay wud be the nuisance in  Arman lives but how the 2 face all adversities 2gether.
They can show Archu preggy n the fondness bet the duo with the coming of a baby, the family reconciliation n all the cute/romantic moments they r giving us right now.

Go to top