vikasbhalla (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 64

vikasbhalla

vikasbhalla

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swit_shygal

hey Thumbs Downi think mr vikas bhalla cud have answered at least sum of deli's questions, the basic ones, any body can come in this forum n say his vikas bhallaDisapprove, only vikas bhalla can answer those questions correctly.Clap

well....i dont know where to start from and besides it will take me long...i just open my laptop to check e-mails and just have a look at this forum so tht i could answer some little questions..i dont have time for tht Thumbs Down sorry..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikasbhalla (Page 7)" in Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deli

Deli

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikasbhalla

well....i dont know where to start from and besides it will take me long...i just open my laptop to check e-mails and just have a look at this forum so tht i could answer some little questions..i dont have time for tht Thumbs Down sorry..

How disappointing...you can't even answer a few simple questions for one of your biggest fans......

Mr.vikasbhalla..I'm really beginning to get suspicious of your attitude here..

Edited by Deli - 18 February 2005 at 9:50am

vikasbhalla

vikasbhalla

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
alrite if u insist ask some important questions only..go on..!!!

cutestgirl_211

cutestgirl_211

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
poor vikas bhalla look wat he has to do just to make u happy...gosh he is a sweety... Cry

cutestgirl_211

cutestgirl_211

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
oh i just luv him ....hei vikasbhalla did u read in the topic aryan pic wat a guy has written abt u? Cry oh i luv u Embarrassed

Deli

Deli

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikasbhalla

alrite if u insist ask some important questions only..go on..!!!

Welllllll..I have so many questions there, you choose whichever ones you want to answer, it's an simple as that. But, you have to answer a minimum of ten, no short answers, and the maximum is all of them..Tongue

cowz_lover

cowz_lover

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i dont believe this

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
okay vikas, what shows are you going to be in the future?Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.