India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 39)

sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
CUTIEPIE I AM SORRY, I GUESS I WAS MAD THAT DAY AND WHEN U COME HOME FROM WORK, AND UR DUMB BOSS(WHICH IS MY ENEMY)TRIES TO TORTURE U IN MANY WAYS U WANNA YELL AT SOMEONE WHO WONT MIND, I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO YELL AT CAUSE I AM AN ORPHAN, AND I WAS BUSY CAUSE I COME FROM SCHOOL GRAB SOMETHING TO DRINK AND THEN STAIT TO WORK UNTIL 11 AND I WANT TO QUIT BUT I NEED MONEY 4 SCHOOL, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY I WAS RUDE BUT I CANT ERASE THEM THAT BE COOL THOUGH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Smile

cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Cry
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
it's ok sangetta!Smile
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangetta

CUTIEPIE I AM SORRY, I GUESS I WAS MAD THAT DAY AND WHEN U COME HOME FROM WORK, AND UR DUMB BOSS(WHICH IS MY ENEMY)TRIES TO TORTURE U IN MANY WAYS U WANNA YELL AT SOMEONE WHO WONT MIND, I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO YELL AT CAUSE I AM AN ORPHAN, AND I WAS BUSY CAUSE I COME FROM SCHOOL GRAB SOMETHING TO DRINK AND THEN STAIT TO WORK UNTIL 11 AND I WANT TO QUIT BUT I NEED MONEY 4 SCHOOL, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY I WAS RUDE BUT I CANT ERASE THEM THAT BE COOL THOUGH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Smile

what happened to your real parents!Cry 

cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Cry i feel really bad for u
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangetta

wow! you're innocent as i am!Big smile

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
wat happened to ur parents sangettha?... and where r u..like india..u.s.??.. dont worrie.everythng's gonna be fine and god wil help u Smile..now gimme a close up shining smileBig smile..u have ur front tooth rite?!?! Wink..lolz..jussss KIDDING Tongue
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index