ash.attitude

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
lolz LOL

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monicab

you are right! Smile maybe cos' Vikas doesn't come here so often now.....

maybe he doesn't come on much becuase we scared him off

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
mayb hes busy..and heard hes in dubai now!..
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
still.......... i emailed him he said only till 26
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatty1

if cutiepie comes back, its going to go back to madness again!LOL
c'mon...she is very nice the thing was she just dint believe if this guy is real
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
when vikas visits this forum..i m starting to miss him now
sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged
GUYS GUYS U R ALL GOING NUTS. DUDE THE PEEPS WHO THINK ITS NOT VIKAS, THINK IT THIS WAY ATLEAST HE GIVES HOPE THAT SOME ACTORS R NICE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY TALK TO THE FANS.
CUTIEPIE TAKE A CHILL PILL U MITE WANNA TAKE ANOTHER ONE AFTER U READ THIS , LIKE OK THAT U DONT BELIEVE ITS REALLY HIM, U DONT GOTTA START HATIN ON SOMEONE THAT DIDNT DO A S***. THE REASON HE DOESNT COME ON IS CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE U CUTIEPIE OR LIKE THE DEVIL KID, O MY BAD ICY DEVIL. HE ANSWERED EVERYTHING U ASKED CUTIE, AND THE CORRECT INFO, SOMEONE WOULDNT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO ANSWER ALL THOSE STUPID CRAPPY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!! I READ ALL THIS VIK STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN ALL 27 PGS. THEY DONT MATCH WITH CUTEST, THEY DONT,SHE JUST LIKES VIK MORE THAN ANY OF US HERE!AND WHEN CUTEST WANTED TO MAKE PEACE AND WANTED TO BE FRIENDS, GOD THAT WAS THE MOST STUPIDEST LECTURE I HAD EVER HEARD, UR FRIENDSHIP CAN JUST TAKE A HIKE!!!! AND U SHOULD TOO. PLUS IF U WANTED TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT ON A NEW NAME U HAD TO HAVE DIFFERENT INFO FROM THE CUTEST ONE SO OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT HER CAUSE U CANT HAVE THE SAME INFO!!!!!! USE UR HEAD!
   ANYWAY VIK WE WOULD LIKE U ON, ITS NICE AND SWEET.
I KNOW I GAVE A BORING LECTURE, I JUST WANTED TO PROVE A POINT.

PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEVE ITS REALLY VIK, LISTEN TO UR HEART, ASK IT, IS ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO FIRST STUDY EVERYTHING ABOUT VIK AND THEN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, IS THERE SUCH A PERSON.IF THERE IS CALL THE ONLINE AMBULANCE CAUSE HE AINT GONNA BE ON 4 LONG. BYE!!!    Smile ClapI FORGOT TO SAY HEY FATTY!! Evil Smile Wink Sleepy   
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
rite u r...but i think cutie pie is nice..the thing was she just dont believe vikas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index