India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 26)

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

ye..i think its very mean to add a member of this whole conversion into this mess and blame it on tht person!... lol..its pathetic to even think tht way..y wud she (cutestgirl_211) act like vikas unless shes totally TOTALLY bored in life..which i think is no!..well..W/E..we all need to chill and not freak out at ppl.

monicab Groupbie
monicab
monicab

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I was just surfing thru this forum and saw this topic!  Vikas Bhalla!!!Shocked uuu!!! Big smile i don't think he's fake....atleast i HOPE so! Confused
Anways, Vikas you are just TOO good!!! I love your voice and specially that song... "aise na mujhe"! And you have done very nice job in tum bin.  LOTS of LOVE from Cold FINLAND!!!!!!! Wink
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Vikas bhalla
I believe u r Prem Chopra's (Actor) Son-in-law!! Is it true!!
vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
thnx for ur compliments....atleast someone did believed me ....yes im his son-in-law.
monicab Groupbie
monicab
monicab

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Vikas, what are you doing now? have you got any new serials coming on zee? And what about your music? 
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
now i am really confused!
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i'm confused 2. why would you(vikas bhalla) and cutest_211 in every post keep on doing this"............". seroiusly in every post u both have u guys keep on using dots. Confused
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
what the hell is going on.atleast fatty to ab apni gulti par bachta raha hai.THIS FAKE MAN CAN'T BE VIKAS,ACTUALLY IT WAS ME WHO PROVED THAT HE IS NOT VIKAS AND ITS ONLY FATTY WHO BELIEVED ATLAST.and it was me who said that cutest girl somehow related to all this vikas bhalla thing,again ppl r not believing,i have proofs as they both write in the same wayConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index