icy_devil

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

omg, this's was so funny, u guys actually believed him,

hahahaahahahLOLLOL

ILUVARYAN4LIFE Groupbie
ILUVARYAN4LIFE
ILUVARYAN4LIFE

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
omg...does this vikas guy have any proof....?
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

no! i think its a different vikas bhalla trying to mess with your heads! no star would really post nething simple! and where did he simply get his time??? and he didn't even respond! hes sooo stupid! its somone stupid from where i was born, US!!!!!

-mika

sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
WOW, MAN I READ ALL THESE PAGES AND WHAT IS REALLY STUPID IS WHY WOULD CUTEST GIRL TRY TO BE VIKAS, COME ON PEEPS THINK ABOUT IT. CANT U PEOPLE JUST DECIDE IF HE IS REAL OR NOT. CUTESTGIRL I HAVE TO AGREE TO U ON THIS ONE. O GOD FATTY MAKE UP UR MIND. ITS THE SAME DEAL, I WILL REALLY CRACK UP IF IT IS HIM THEN WOWWE IT IS GONNA BE SO FUNNY. U WILL MAKE A TOTAL FOOL OUT OF UR SELF. SORRY I AM BUTTING IN ON THE SUBJECT, BUT IT IS SO FUNNY, ONE SAYS VIKAS IS A FAKE THEN THE OTHER IS LIKE UR REAL.
   ANYWAY VIKAS UR R LIKE THE BEST, ALL THE HOT GUYS SEEM TO MARRIED THESE DAYS.VIKAS WE R REALLY BEHIND ON TUM BIN....IN AMERICA WE HAVENT SEEN U COME IN, ITS STILL GOING ON ADOUT THE EVIL KID(WHICH IS SO CUTE, TO BAD HE IS EVIL AND TOO YOUNG OR ELSE I WOULD TOTALLY GO FOR HIM)AND THE GOOD KID. PEACE   Smile
Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
WAIT I FORGOT ONE THING HEY FATTY IF VIKAS WAS A FAKE WOULDNT THROW A FET ABOUT HE IS REAL BUT HE JUST EXCEPTED THAT U GUYS R CALLING HIM A FAKE. READ THE REVIEWS FIRST THEN JUDGE HIM. IS IT NOT POSSIBLE THAT A CAST MEMBER WANTS TO TALK ON THESE FORUMS. NOW REALLY PEACE
sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
HEY MIKA U SHOULDNT CALL SOME ONE STUPID IF U DONT EXACTLY NO HIM. HEY WHY SHOULDNT HE POST SOMETHIN SIMPLE, WHAT IF HE WAS TIRED. AND HE GOT HIS TIME FROM WHEN HE WAS BORN AND WE OBVIOUSLY SEE U GOT UR TIME FROM THE LATEST GORAS, HERE IS A TIP U CANT BE SOMETHIN U R NOT. WOW U R BORN IN THE U.S SO U R STILL A INDIAN AND U ALWAYS BE.
   IF HE IS A FAKE ATLEAST HE IS TAKING HIS TIME TO ANSWER THE HARD QUESTIONS, EVEN IM GOING CRAZY THINKEN ABOUT THOSE ? THEY WERE PRETTY DUMB. Clap
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged
sorry i ever believed him!LOL
sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged
FATTY U WILL NEVER LEARN WILL U

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index