India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 20)

vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_09

can u tell me how do u get this much time answering all the questions and putting messages......LOL.....i thought that actor/actresses are very very very busy person......looks like ur have no work....LOL

i returned from the shooting at10:00 and after i return home i always check my e-mails and stuff and answer these questions

unknown2005 Groupbie
unknown2005
unknown2005

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie

oh how sad bechare jividha but can i ask u ke us ne YEH DLI ASHIQANA & PAAGALPAN jaise films kaise kein.stupid man(vikas or i can say cutest girl)Angrysoch kar baatein likha karo kyunki i dont believe a word u saidConfused

Wacko u gone mad wat if he is the real vikasbhalla .and u said such things to him.then in the future u will be saying tht(( only u didnt said such things to him)).wat if he will then hate u!!u cannot be tht sure if he is fake?duh!!and poor cutest.i feel bad for her.
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikasbhalla

i dont know if i should be saying this but i really felt bad for her sometimes

i dont know whether i should say this but on the set between the shooting of tum bin his husband came in and started beating her..the reason was tht he didnt wanted her to do romantic roles.. http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television/2004/april/8 0981.htmhttp://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television/2004/april/8 0981.htmConfused i think it was a luv marriage..dont know y she chosed such person..well i shouldnt interfare in their lives.. Cry

Wow, I knew all that too, you know how? Because it was in this freaking article:

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television/2004/april/8 0981.htm

Why don't you give us "NEW" news, or more in-depth details about previous things mr.FAKER.

Oh and BTW everyone, cutest girl and vikasbhalla are most likely the same person but on 2 different accounts, or cutest girl could be a friend of the faker who is pretending to be Vikas Bhalla...

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
oh well!LOL
unknown2005 Groupbie
unknown2005
unknown2005

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged
why r u all adding cutest may be she isnt behind this all poor her i really feel bad for her Cry Confused
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yes atlast someone is on my side thanku DELIClap
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

abt that stupid man thing so what i think is that there is nothing wrong in stupid its only that u ppl r narrow minded and making it a issue.actually it was his stupidity to tell us abt jividha's husband,beating blah blah

i dont want to be against vikas but i cannot stand any other person pretending to be him.

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i wonder who this person is really is that is pretending to be vikas.Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index